Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do, love them:wub2:

You're so lucky! I wish I could see them live once!:biggrin2:

Let's Get A Mini Private Gig Together!.. We Could Have On The Line Up Mika Headlining Then Alphabeat Could Be A Support Act For Him.. Then We Get The Best Of Both! :thumb_yello: ..But I've Mika Live Once So That Might Be Greedy For A Second Time... It's Like Taking The Extra Slice Of Cake When You Already Have A Piece.. :licks_lips:

That's how I felt yesterday so I cut off my hair in the front to make bangs :roftl: It actually turned out halfway decent!

I wish everyone had skype....

(oh my goodness Jason Mraz...I just recently discovered his other songs on Pandora and I love them! Him and Jack Johnson and John Mayer and Dave Matthews Band! I never heard them before!)

You gave yourself bangs? :shocked: Woah, I can't say I trust myself with that. :teehee: I envy people who do, though.

Skype is like that web cam thingy?

*le gasp x 10000000*

And you call yourself a music freak. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder what'd be like to have a glass house?

It'd be very convenient for your stalkers.

Or creepy old men.

You gave yourself bangs? :shocked: Woah, I can't say I trust myself with that. :teehee: I envy people who do, though.

Skype is like that web cam thingy?

*le gasp x 10000000*

And you call yourself a music freak. :mf_rosetinted:

It'd be very convenient for your stalkers.

Or creepy old men.

Haha well I'd had side bangs but they got super long so i just chopped off the rest XD

You should get Skype! Everyone should....

Ha I know!! The sad thing is I don't really listen to American singers/bands mostly UK :teehee:

Haha well I'd had side bangs but they got super long so i just chopped off the rest XD

You should get Skype! Everyone should....

Ha I know!! The sad thing is I don't really listen to American singers/bands mostly UK :teehee:

Oh, that's cool. Like a trim! :thumb_yello:

I'll look into it. :naughty: I think I should start with Facebook or MySpace first. :lol3:

Ooh, okay. That makes sense. Like that time you said you didn't know who Jeff Buckley was & I was thinking, "uuhh...ermm...:blink:"

He was American. It makes sense now. :naughty:

Oh, that's cool. Like a trim! :thumb_yello:

I'll look into it. :naughty: I think I should start with Facebook or MySpace first. :lol3:

Ooh, okay. That makes sense. Like that time you said you didn't know who Jeff Buckley was & I was thinking, "uuhh...ermm...:blink:"

He was American. It makes sense now. :naughty:

Ooh you MUSt get a facebook!! (I have some good pictures on there that I can't post on MFC)

Ha! I still don't know who he is:mf_rosetinted: I just listened to Jason Mraz's cover of I Melt with You on Pandora:wub2:

See...but when I mention the people i listen to most of my friends they're like who the heck is that? :naughty:

Ooh you MUSt get a facebook!! (I have some good pictures on there that I can't post on MFC)

Ha! I still don't know who he is:mf_rosetinted: I just listened to Jason Mraz's cover of I Melt with You on Pandora:wub2:

See...but when I mention the people i listen to most of my friends they're like who the heck is that? :naughty:

Naughty. :teehee:

Well he was the one who first did the cover of 'Hallelujah' that people most recognize now (it wasn't, infact, Rufus Wainwright :naughty:).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AratTMGrHaQ

He's probably also most well known for his album 'Grace'.

They don't know who Jason Mraz is? :blink: I bet when you say he's the 'I'm Yours' guy, they know who you're talking about. :naughty:

Oh my gosh, this made my day. :roftl:

:roftl:

I don't think I'm going to get the apartment. *Sob* Ah well, at least my laptop is working again. Evil iTunes.

yeah sometimes iTunes is evil...it deleted my whole music library once...deleted all the songs :boxed:

I'm glad your laptop is working again! :D

:roftl:

yeah sometimes iTunes is evil...it deleted my whole music library once...deleted all the songs :boxed:

I'm glad your laptop is working again! :D

I never used to hav e trouble with it. But since like that last 2 or 3 updates it's just been doing some really wierd stuff.