Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In two weeks :boing: I really can't wait,it's going to be awesome :thumb_yello:

Oh,I'm still missing some documents :sneaky2: I have to finish all tomorrow.

Oh, that's fantastic. Don't forget to take lots of pics. :das:

That sucks. I hope a day doesn't put you TOO behind schedule. :wink2:

LEMONS! Well, I can't blame ya. They are sour and brilliant and have a punching taste.

Earth to Janice!

I just had to fill in a name, I don't know anyone named Janice, I just felt like saying "Earth to _____".

I love that phrase, I haven't used it in a long time. "Earth to Mika!"

"Whatcha doin?"

"Eatin' chocolate"

"Where'd you get it?"

"My doggy dropped it"

"Where's your doggy?"

"By the door"

"What's he doin?"

"MAKIN' MORE!"

That was an old elementary school thing we used to sing haha :teehee: Mmmn, dog chocolate.

LEMONS! Well, I can't blame ya. They are sour and brilliant and have a punching taste.

Earth to Janice!

I just had to fill in a name, I don't know anyone named Janice, I just felt like saying "Earth to _____".

I love that phrase, I haven't used it in a long time. "Earth to Mika!"

"Whatcha doin?"

"Eatin' chocolate"

"Where'd you get it?"

"My doggy dropped it"

"Where's your doggy?"

"By the door"

"What's he doin?"

"MAKIN' MORE!"

That was an old elementary school thing we used to sing haha :teehee: Mmmn, dog chocolate.

Yes, I have been eating them all Summer. :biggrin2:

We used to sing something like that in elementary school too.

Yes, I have been eating them all Summer. :biggrin2:

We used to sing something like that in elementary school too.

Awesome :thumb_yello:

Tomatoes are to me as your lemons are to you. I love tomatoes!

I always wondered what kind of sayings and song things kids sing in other countries.

I know in Africa, the kids like to sing and do a dance to this:

"Che che coolay"

"Che cabiza"

"Cabiza longo"

"Longo tobongo"

And there's a whole arms and hips dance to it, its really fun haha.

Awesome :thumb_yello:

Tomatoes are to me as your lemons are to you. I love tomatoes!

I always wondered what kind of sayings and song things kids sing in other countries.

I know in Africa, the kids like to sing and do a dance to this:

"Che che coolay"

"Che cabiza"

"Cabiza longo"

"Longo tobongo"

And there's a whole arms and hips dance to it, its really fun haha.

Oh, I LOVE tomatoes too! :wub2: Tomatoes, watermelon, and lemons are the foods I live off of during the Summer. :wub2:

Oh, that's cool. I love sing-a-longs. In German class we used to sing a song about feeding animals by an apple tree, and it goes through every animal you can think of and the noises they make. I don't know if kids in Germany actually sing it though.

Oh, I LOVE tomatoes too! :wub2: Tomatoes, watermelon, and lemons are the foods I live off of during the Summer. :wub2:

Oh, that's cool. I love sing-a-longs. In German class we used to sing a song about feeding animals by an apple tree, and it goes through every animal you can think of and the noises they make. I don't know if kids in Germany actually sing it though.

:wub2: All of those fruits are the best!! So refreshing, they are the fruits that define summer haha. Fruits just feel so summery...

Oh whoa! That sounds really fun haha. Speaking animals noises and german sounds great.

I was thinking the other day, who really has heard a horse go "neigh"? Or a dog go "bark"?

How does it sound like it at all? I don't know, I just thought it was funny haha.

really u like tomatoes :blink:

I'm reading a book called The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly. (The front artwork is by Rob Ryan, which drew me to it)

The book is a kind of fairy tale storybook and its reminding me of Mika. I'm thinking he might like it. It has the dark fairytale aspect tied into it. For example, tales from the book:

"In one story, a princess was forced to dance all night and sleep all day by the actions of a sorcerer, but instead of being rescued by the intervention of a prince or a clever servant, the princess died, only for her ghost to return and torment the sorcerer to such a degree that he threw himself into a chasm in the earth and was burned to death in its fires.

(Another) A little girl was threatened by a wolf while walking through the forest, and as she fled from him she met a woodsman with an ax, but in this story the woodsman did not merely kill the wolf and restore the girl to her family, oh no. He cut off the wolf's head, then brought the girl to his cottage in the thickest, darkest part of the forest, and there he kept her until she was old enough to wed him, and she became his bride in a ceremony conducted by an owl, even though she had never stopped crying for her parents in all the years the he had kept her prisoner. And she had children by him, and the woodsman raised them to hunt wolves and to seek out people who strayed from the paths of the forest. They were told to kill the men and take what was valuable from their pockets, but to bring the women to him."

Very interesting tales. The book isn't all filled with tales, its about a boy whose mother dies and his father falls in love with another woman and she has a baby, and they move into a different house. His room is filled with all these books filled with these fairy tales, and he can hear the books whispering to him. That's how far I've gotten :bleh:

Thinking of buying him a copy...

really u like tomatoes :blink:

:blink:Yes...why? You don't?

Very interesting tales. The book isn't all filled with tales, its about a boy whose mother dies and his father falls in love with another woman and she has a baby, and they move into a different house. His room is filled with all these books filled with these fairy tales, and he can hear the books whispering to him. That's how far I've gotten :bleh:

Thinking of buying him a copy...

Wow, that sounds like a great read!:thumb_yello:

I think I use the :naughty: smilely too often.

Just to bud in here (:teehee:) I don't like RAW tomatoes. All other forms are okay.

I use :naughty: and :teehee: way too much. :aah: I'm starting to use that one a lot too.

No one asked you what tomatoes you liked....pssshhhhh:sneaky2:.... :mf_rosetinted:just kidding....

I think raw tomatoes are delicious though. :teehee:

Do you like sun-dried tomatoes? :naughty:

Yes, those are delicious!

They had to get warm at some point or another. :naughty:

It's just...some people just eat a raw tomato like an apple (:puke:).

I even pick out raw tomatoes from salad. :teehee:

I use :naughty: and :teehee: way too much. :aah: I'm starting to use that one a lot too.

No one asked you what tomatoes you liked....pssshhhhh:sneaky2:.... :mf_rosetinted:just kidding....

I think raw tomatoes are delicious though. :teehee:

Ah, those are some of my faves. :lol3:

See...another person. I just don't understand it. :aah:

Yes, those are delicious!

They had to get warm at some point or another. :naughty:

It's just...some people just eat a raw tomato like an apple (:puke:).

I even pick out raw tomatoes from salad. :teehee:

Ah, those are some of my faves. :lol3:

See...another person. I just don't understand it. :aah:

:lol3: They taste great! They look like shriveled up alien things though... But yummy aliens.

I am one of those "some people". :teehee: I eat tomatoes like apples :teehee:

Pick it off a tree and take a huge chomp from it, that's how I like it :naughty:

What's your favorite fruit and vegetable?

:lol3: They taste great! They look like shriveled up alien things though... But yummy aliens.

I am one of those "some people". :teehee: I eat tomatoes like apples :teehee:

Pick it off a tree and take a huge chomp from it, that's how I like it :naughty:

What's your favorite fruit and vegetable?

Ahaha...yummy aliens. :lmfao:

Oh...wow. Well, I know you'd do well on a tomato farm. :naughty:

Hmm...hard to say. Lately I've been a bit addicted to cherries!