Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god! I love love love them.:wub2: Seen them 3 times! Do you know wich production are you going to see?

Oh cool! :biggrin2: yeah I saw the Beatles Love show :boing: I just want to watch it over and over and over all day long :aah:

:jawdrop: LUCKY! Have fun Natalie, take pics (and show them to me :mf_rosetinted:). If you're allowed to...

I couldn't take pics :sad: and I can't even describe how amazing it was.....ahhhh it was really like the best thing I've ever seen :wub2:

:jawdrop:

I'm so jealous!!!!!!

I wanna go see them sooo bad!!

Hope you can see them soon! :D

Tell me about it!!

Okay, so more than a month ago my summer vacation began. And, one day, you said you had homework to do and I asked if you were still in school, and you said yes. So I asked 'how much longer?' and...here we are.

:mf_rosetinted:

I have some very fast friends. one of em ive known for 3 years time:

"you have become a Mika fan"

:roftl:

Really... i didnt know!!!! Listning to him each day, in here most of my day, all promotion w. sending emails to radiostatins/newspapers, driveing friends crazy with talking about him ect. Really? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I have some very fast friends. one of em ive known for 3 years time:

"you have become a Mika fan"

:roftl:

Really... i didnt know!!!! Listning to him each day, in here most of my day, all promotion w. sending emails to radiostatins/newspapers, driveing friends crazy with talking about him ect. Really? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

No, of course not.

It sounds like one of those 'state the obvious' moments. :naughty: