Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JavaScript wasn't the problem! The download for Flash Player wasn't working (:sneaky2:). I dunno, I hate technology (aka computers) sometimes. ha

Now everything works.

I can log into Mikasounds...FINALLY!

I like Firefox. :lol3:

JavaScript wasn't the problem! The download for Flash Player wasn't working (:sneaky2:). I dunno, I hate technology (aka computers) sometimes. ha

Now everything works.

I can log into Mikasounds...FINALLY!

I like Firefox. :lol3:

So do I. It goes pretty fast :wub2:

However, when I want to watch streaming videos or something (for instance, the ITV2 link to watch Mika live at the iTunes festival), I'll have to watch it in Internet Explorer because it won't work in Firefox. :dunno:

So do I. It goes pretty fast :wub2:

However, when I want to watch streaming videos or something (for instance, the ITV2 link to watch Mika live at the iTunes festival), I'll have to watch it in Internet Explorer because it won't work in Firefox. :dunno:

YES!

Oh, I never knew! Thanks for letting me know. :D

I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow.

A SURPRISE birthday party.

:das:

Started from the beginning of Lost a few days ago...completely addicted and consumes more of my free time than homework takes to finish:naughty: well...off to watch more episodes!:teehee:

I've never watched it. :teehee:

Whose birthday party? I love suprises!!!!

I watched lost sometime... but it bore me:teehee:

For one of my friends. It's her birthday today (I never knew :blink:)' date=' but someone else is organizing a surprise birthday at their house. I got invited so...I'm going. :naughty:

OH! :boxed: I've heard many good things about that show. :lol3:[/color']

I just found out on my laptop that you can drag pictures up to the adress bar

and it takes you to the image address. I'm pretty excited about that :naughty:

That's...wow...sounds like an awesome new toy!

I felt that exact way, what?, three days ago. Then I got a haircut, feels good. GO FOR IT! :punk:

Haha I just got one at the beginning of the month though. :naughty:

I just already want another.

One of the people I'm thinking about going to cut Mika's hair one time :naughty:

Haha I just got one at the beginning of the month though. :naughty:

I just already want another.

One of the people I'm thinking about going to cut Mika's hair one time :naughty:

It'll be next month soon. So...:pinkbow:

Oh, whatever, be fancy. :shun: LUCKY!!!

It'll be next month soon. So...:pinkbow:

Oh, whatever, be fancy. :shun: LUCKY!!!

Haha I probably won't end up going to her. But that one time I did was the best haircut I ever got :naughty:

Is it weird that I drive 3 hours to get my hair cut? :mf_rosetinted:

Haha I probably won't end up going to her. But that one time I did was the best haircut I ever got :naughty:

Is it weird that I drive 3 hours to get my hair cut :mf_rosetinted:

I'd say wait to go to her but...you don't want to. :naughty:

No, that's cool. Once you find something you like, stick to it...no matter the distance that has to be travelled...well, duh. :naughty:

:rip_1::giljotiini::blowup::death1:

on my signature theres two pokeplushies firogrim and pinkerton oliphant what you have to do is under them is a hyperlink that says click here to feed click on that and then click on the bit that says you were persuaded to feed the pokeplushie and that makes it level up i wouldnt normally ask but firogrim is dying and i cant feed him only you can so please dont let him die... feed him PLEASE IM BEGGING!!!!!!!!!!! plus pinkerton oliphant is due to hatch next month so i need that fed awell please you dont want to see firogrim die do you?

:rip_1::death1::rip_1::death1::rip_1::death1::rip_1::death1:

I just found a bag of TWIGLETS in the US!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been hunting for them ever since Mika said he liked them in that one interview a looooong time ago! I was at the grocery store in the international foods isle, not even looking and HOLY CRAP TWIGLETS!

And even better, they weren't labeled properly, so the lady gave me a big bag of them for only $.99! Ha!

I just found a bag of TWIGLETS in the US!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been hunting for them ever since Mika said he liked them in that one interview a looooong time ago! I was at the grocery store in the international foods isle, not even looking and HOLY CRAP TWIGLETS!

And even better, they weren't labeled properly, so the lady gave me a big bag of them for only $.99! Ha!

What grocery store were you in? :naughty: Have you tasted them yet? I heard they were gross.