2009 Acoustic Tour Dates for Europe

dcdeb

wasn't there supposed to be a thread on the members only with more news?I'm confused now.

And like others already asked,how to get tickets? please mods explain some things because I don't know if I have to wait for more or get back to my work,I have to do outside my house

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to search it on Youtube, everything was crashed!!! :roftl:

It's great news for the ones in Europe (at least at the moment), and I'm happy for you! Enjoy!!

The EP book version is a limited edition, right?

yep.......

**** A DUCK IM GONNA BE IN EUROPE FOR THE (basically) REST OF MY LIFE AFTER JULY 1 SINCE I AM MOVING THERE AND HE DECIDES TO MAKE THE TOUR DATES IN JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears: I AM READY TO JUST ABOUT GO IN HYSTERICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone who is going has ****loads of fun :thumb_yello: i know u guys always do:wink2: if anyone except me got to go without a doubt it would be mfcers you guys deserve it lol! and as mika says on the new mikasounds WE ARE THE BEST FANS lol and the news on the ep is getting me pretty damn excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEK YAYYY

great news for everyone who's going...

But eh, I do have a question maybe the mods can answer. Remember in that blog Mika wrote about the acoustic tour and he had countries "so far included" as Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland and the USA... (copied and pasted there I might add :naughty: )

So why is every country he mentioned in Europe except Ireland there?

I'm sure USA will have a seperate tour date thing, but does this mean there won't be a show in Ireland?

I am dissapointed I have to admit...I wouldn't mind but it was mentioned in the blog as being included already...sad.

Just bought London ticket! And I've got this message:

MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th

and there was a password.. Hmm..

I know the feeling... We just have to wait I guess.. Hoping there'll still be tickets left over :fisch:

I wish they'd just sell them at friggin post offices, but noooo, God just doesn't like me enough:tears:

But eh, I do have a question maybe the mods can answer. Remember in that blog Mika wrote about the acoustic tour and he had countries "so far included" as Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland and the USA... (copied and pasted there I might add :naughty: )

I'm sure USA will have a seperate tour date thing, but does this mean there won't be a show in Ireland?

I am dissapointed I have to admit...I wouldn't mind but it was mentioned in the blog as being included already...sad.

I think there are more dates to come, but don't quote me on it

They're all seated tickets rights' date=' with allocated space ? That means no need to queue then???? (would be great :o))[/quote']

that's right, which means I don't have to book time off work after all LOL

I'm really worried about that too-I was sure he's come to Ireland first. After all it's long overdue....I'm very disappointed :(

Just bought London ticket! And I've got this message:

MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th

and there was a password.. Hmm..

show off :P:mf_rosetinted:

have fun my dear!:teehee:

I'm a bit worried about that too...I was sure he'd come to Ireland first-or at least as one of the first. he is long overdue hear...I'm really disappointed :(

I think there are more dates to come, but don't quote me on it

I do really hope so...

I'm really worried about that too-I was sure he's come to Ireland first. After all it's long overdue....I'm very disappointed :(

I know...It would be different if there wasn't a mention, but it was mentioned, so it's just built our hopes up now...

fingers crossed...