MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

I don't need a burlesque stripper at the gig either Miek, if I would want to see an act like that I would go to another place, not the concertgebouw :bleh:.

Tho if it would be a male one....:das:. Nah, it would get my focus of of Mika :naughty:.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:fangurl:18 days :fangurl:

I don't need a burlesque stripper at the gig either Miek, if I would want to see an act like that I would go to another place, not the concertgebouw :bleh:.

Tho if it would be a male one....:das:. Nah, it would get my focus of of Mika :naughty:.

if there is a burlesque stripper I'm just going to untie my shoes and tie them up again, I bet it would be over by then :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Edited by Starrats

I am really going to this concert! :mf_lustslow:

Long story, but last year I won tickets for Paris, couldn't make it and was promised tickets for Mika's next Dutch gig!

I am soooooo happy!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

woohoo :woot_jump::woot_jump:

woohoo :woot_jump::woot_jump:

Hihi:teehee:, thanks for the wooohooo-stuff!

Last wednesday I spoke to a Universal Holland guy (he will send me the tix!!) and he said: "Guess who was at the office here yesterday for more than 2 hours?" Me: "Ehm, Mika...?"

Apparently Mika was there to let people here his new album and talk to the press.......

I was quite jealous ofcourse!

Hihi:teehee:, thanks for the wooohooo-stuff!

Last wednesday I spoke to a Universal Holland guy (he will send me the tix!!) and he said: "Guess who was at the office here yesterday for more than 2 hours?" Me: "Ehm, Mika...?"

Apparently Mika was there to let people here his new album and talk to the press.......

I was quite jealous ofcourse!

Haha that's cool! :biggrin2: So he díd that here too!

And it's great that you can come to Amsterdam!!! :biggrin2:

Credit crunch... they're getting rid of the people with temporary contracts. Meh, I didn't really like the job anyway, I just hope I'll find something else because I need moneyz

Sue them:mf_rosetinted:

Oh shame! Well they're working on loads of gigs so if there's any in The Hague I'll let you know

Yeah I do wanna start selling the corsets, I just feel like I have to practise some more as I've only made them in my own size so far. And I dunno how much to ask, it takes me like, 3 whole days to make one, they would have to be quite expensive... how much did you ask for yours if I may ask?

I could be your model:biggrin2:

The trick is to take any random line of thought and MAKE it be on topic.

Mika at the Concertgebouw. Wearing a corset.

That's pretty disturbing actually:roftl:

He's gonna ask me on stage and I have to sit on his piano, and sing a duet with him

You stole that from me.

if there is a burlesque stripper I'm just going to untie my shoes and tie them up again, I bet it would be over by then :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Gosh you're so prude people:mf_rosetinted:

Gosh you're so prude people:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not prude, I just don't have anything with strippers, and find it boring to watch how some woman with glitterstuff on her nipples is undressing herself!:naughty:

maybe I did.

Whatsup with the tshirt btw?

I don't know what you people want:blink:

I'm not prude, I just don't have anything with strippers, and find it boring to watch how some woman with glitterstuff on her nipples is undressing herself!:naughty:

Yes you are. It's an art, not just undressing:mf_rosetinted:

I've been there twice, but unless you had an operation and became a boy, then no, i don't think I saw you.:biggrin2:

weird huh that we live so close to eachother :wub2:

:naughty: nope, I'm still a girl. Anyhoo, I'll be working there for another month so if you do happen to need something from there, some say hi, I'm the girl with black/red hair and lippiercing

Why is everyone so very against the stripper/burlesque woman btw? I would love that!

:naughty: nope, I'm still a girl. Anyhoo, I'll be working there for another month so if you do happen to need something from there, some say hi, I'm the girl with black/red hair and lippiercing

Why is everyone so very against the stripper/burlesque woman btw? I would love that!

I'm not really against it, its just not my thing, besides my husband is coming too, don't want him getting all excited and then have to sit next to him for two hours. I have to concentrate on Mika, do not need a turned on husband. (Ok, he's not that bad, he prob, wont give a f**k):biggrin2:

It's just you, Diana and me who are in favour of it:mf_rosetinted: Does that say anything?

When I was growing up there was a huge movement to stop women being used by men for men's titillation. And it would have to be a whole lot less like striptease to convince me that it's art.

And if it's meant to appeal to women, I find it as dispiriting to compare a dancer to me, as young girls wishing they had Barbie's figure.

Demeaning is the word I'd apply.

But, as ever, each to his or her own.

Anyway, more positively, I've got a lift to and from the airport here, and the hotel sent me directions from Schiphol to the hotel.

It's the bus 370 right to the door, so that's handy.

How far is the airport out of the city?

Everything has fallen into place so well (apart from the unreserved seating) so I feel it was meant for me to be at this one.

Edited by Ruth

When I was growing up there was a huge movement to stop women being used by men for men's titillation. And it would have to be a whole lot less like striptease to convince me that it's art.

And if it's meant to appeal to women, I find it as dispiriting to compare a dancer to me, as young girls wishing they had Barbie's figure.

Demeaning is the word I'd apply.

But, as ever, each to his or her own.

But that's the beauty of burlesque, not everyone gets their tits out.

Some just dance. And the girls are all different shapes and sizes, at the LA gig there just happened to be a skinny girl but there are girls with more meat on their bones aswell.

It definitely appeals to me. :wub2:

I don't see it as demeaning at all, it's empowering in my opinion.