MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

Unless you're siamese twins, it's still 2 Booshies then.. innit? :mf_rosetinted:

Of course, but it's less unusual, cause she's copying me all the time *hides* Ok, we're really going offtopic now :teehee:

EDIT: she's posted again at the same time, I'm really leaving this topique now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, but it's less unusual, cause she's copying me all the time *hides* Ok, we're really going offtopic now :teehee:

That's not true! I'm just admiring your taste:teehee:

Back on topic: do you think the concertgebouw people are going to check if we have cameras with us?

Have you got a discreet camera? You should have a brilliant view and somewhere to steady it.

:thumb_yello:

Wave down to us :)

Mmmmm, don't think so... I've got a "spiegelreflexcamera" (SLR?) with a big lens. Not very discreet and it doesn't film.

Bad luck!

I'm so glad I finally got my ticket today!

I'm on row 9 seat 25. Not the best spot I think, but at least I can be there.

Just booked a hotel around the corner of the Concertgebouw, so I'm a happy girl :-)

And I don't know what to wear either. It's so difficult, haha.

What's the name of the hotel you're staying at? Mine's called Hotel Trianon.

Also - I haven't gotten my ticket yet (:sneaky2:) but I emailed Dear Helen and asked her if I can get it at the box office. Get this - she told me that I'm row 1, seat 1. Which isn't on the venue map we've all been using! :shocked:

I hope my seat actually exists. :bleh:

Also - I haven't gotten my ticket yet (:sneaky2:) but I emailed Dear Helen and asked her if I can get it at the box office. Get this - she told me that I'm row 1, seat 1. Which isn't on the venue map we've all been using! :shocked:

Oh dear :roftl:

I guess you can always sit next to seat 2 .. on the ground .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Aaah ok, I'm sorry I didn't read your post very thoroughly

No matter :teehee:

I suggest we all do this dance in Amsterdam:mf_rosetinted:

I'll just watch in wonder :roftl:

do you think the concertgebouw people are going to check if we have cameras with us?

I've had mine confiscated twice: during Billy Brown at the Apollo in Manchester and at the door in Brixton. So I'm only taking my mobile which takes rubbish photos.

I hope someone manages a good view, a good camera and a steady hand!

Mine's Hotel Bema

Actually my seat doesn't exist on the seat plan either. I just squeezed in at the end of the row. We're at opposite ends.

Poor Helen. She must be fraught with all our e-mails :biggrin2:

oooh you're next to Starrats and me then:wub2:

I've had mine confiscated twice: during Billy Brown at the Apollo in Manchester and at the door in Brixton. So I'm only taking my mobile which takes rubbish photos.

I hope someone manages a good view, a good camera and a steady hand!

Babzz and I have found a perfect way to sneak your camera inside. Put it in your bra or your underwear, no one will find it:naughty: In Holland they are not very strict on these rules:thumb_yello:

I'm at the Museum Square Hotel, just for one night.

I have some questions for you all:

- What time do you go to the Concertgebouw?

- How are we supposed to be dressed? Jeans and sneakers or totally dressed up?

Looking forward to your answers!!!

Hi Melissa,

I don't know about the other ofcourse, but I was thinking about smt classy (chique) because after all it is the Concertgebouw...

I'm looking forward to meet other MFC'ers!

Oh yes, classy. I might wear a skirt for the occasion. :naughty:

Ha, I was NOT thinking about a skirt....

I think I know which shirt (black) I will wear, and I bought a new necklace (big silver heart with peach accessoirie thingies) but I'm still worrying about wich trousers I shall wear....

I've made a Mika Fan Club poster (only A4) using the new colour scheme from Mikasounds.com's link to us - black, white and purple. I'll put it back to back with my original.

I expect to be wearing a white skirt with blue flowers, a dark blue top, black flats, and a white cardigan. :teehee:

Oh, and a Mika Fan Club badge. :punk:

I hate trousers, and avoid them at all costs if possible. I'm a little bit girly like that. :roftl:

I expect to be wearing a white skirt with blue flowers, a dark blue top, black flats, and a white cardigan. :teehee:

Oh, and a Mika Fan Club badge. :punk:

I hate trousers, and avoid them at all costs if possible. I'm a little bit girly like that. :roftl:

I rediscovered skirts this year and the one I'm wearing is (I think) lovely. Pity about the tummy!!!! :roftl: