MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

yes but i think maaike will sit at chair 19 and sylvana at 18

Ok :roftl: I don't think I know Maaike, (and I only know Sylvana from mikasounds hyve) I don't know if i will be at 20 or 21. But that doesn't matter.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooookay, i actually have hope that they'll arrive today then!

Lets see...if they dont i'm gonna mail Helen AGAIN and collect them at the concertgebouw.

I think we need tosend poor Helen a gift (something with lots of caffeine in it) once the tour is over...

She'll will need a 2 month vacation, seriously!

Edited by Janena

I think she does :thumb_yello:

I received a similar email from Helen, and she had already changed the name on both my orders.

And I'm a happy fangurl now :fangurl:

587281790_6_KOW1-b.jpg

:groovy:

I'm totally at the right. Hmm..might look better in real life:biggrin2:

That's cool. I'm sitting next to Sylvana right?

Btw: the ticket says Mika + support. I thought there wasn't going to be a support act?

support? Hmm..I'm wondering..:blink:

Haven't heard from Biekje yet, she is getting my tickets. I'm sure it will be allright. If all goes as planned I'm sitting row 2 seats 12 & 13:thumb_yello:

Ha! So the form that I just found on my doormat (signed 'Kind regards, TNT Post, your postman Rick' :roftl: ) is indeed telling me that my tickets were close to arriving today. :naughty:

Of course I was at work when they arrived. Well the form says I can pick them up from the post office after 10 AM on the next working day - which is Tuesday as the Saturday doesn't count as a working day and Monday is a public holiday. :naughty:

Whatever - now I know that nearly all of you have their tickets I'm quite sure that this 'delivery you have to sign for' contains the tickets I've been waiting for so long. :wink2:

Almost :roftl: I'm row 4 ...

Yes, but I didn't hear people mentioning the back rows...........makes me wonder. Ah well, as long as we have good seats :thumb_yello:

I had a form too because I was working. But Tuesday is very close and my postoffice closes at 17 and I have to work untill 16.... I have emailed Helen for the duplicate tickets because I am very scared I won't make it on time at the postoffice. Maybe I will try to collect them tomorrow. Maybe they already got them.... At least I can try :)

Yes, but I didn't hear people mentioning the back rows...........makes me wonder. Ah well, as long as we have good seats :thumb_yello:

Hmm ...

Maybe I'm still last row after all ... :lmao:

(not that I ever thought I would be last row :wink2: but I must say I'm jealous of you all :bleh: But then again: I'm gonna see him twice in one week :mf_rosetinted: ).

I had a form too because I was working. But Tuesday is very close and my postoffice closes at 17 and I have to work untill 16.... I have emailed Helen for the duplicate tickets because I am very scared I won't make it on time at the postoffice. Maybe I will try to collect them tomorrow. Maybe they already got them.... At least I can try :)

Yup, I'm trying it too. The post office is open tomorrow morning anyway. Just to make sure I won't forget them on the day itself. :naughty: