MIKA @ Franco Parenti | Milan, ITALY

dcdeb

Yeah, I hope it won't freaking rain...

Now I'm all ready!!! I've changed some money, so I'll have euros to buy one of those T-shirts and maybe the poster. And maybe the badges :aah:

:boing::D :D :D

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

To confirm, your tickets will be available to collect from the box office, which is at the entrance to the venue (Franco Parenti), from 7:30pm on the 6th June.

Our contact is Francesca Bevilacqua, who has the complete list of all Sandbag customers.

Please take with you your order confirmation e-mail and photo identification.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

Photo?????? :blink:

my weather forecast currently says rain for the whole day, up to 22 degrees. they'd better change that in the next few days! :sneaky2: i'm not too keen on heat either, but i'd definitely prefer it to rain and storms! anyway, i'll take my summer dress to milan, and if it's too cold for queuing, i think the hotel is so close that i might be able to go there and change before the show. :naughty: damn weather won't keep me from wearing my summer dress AGAIN! :aah:

my weather forecast currently says rain for the whole day, up to 22 degrees. they'd better change that in the next few days! :sneaky2: i'm not too keen on heat either, but i'd definitely prefer it to rain and storms! anyway, i'll take my summer dress to milan, and if it's too cold for queuing, i think the hotel is so close that i might be able to go there and change before the show. :naughty: damn weather won't keep me from wearing my summer dress AGAIN! :aah:

How about putting on your summer dress inside the venue? :biggrin2::wink2:

There must be a toilet somewhere in there! :teehee:

we can have pizza after the gig, quite normal here....:wink2:

after the gig? :blink: it was midnight in berlin when mika left, and milan will start even 1 hour later, so... no, not for me, thanx. so no pizza for lunch then? :sad:

Passing the baton to Milano now!! Luckily we get a little break to digest the wonders of the Brussels (and Berlin & Amsterdam) shows first....:wink2:

Have fun all of you!! I'll be waiting for you here, as usual:aah:

Hope you all have a blast. :cheerful_h4h:

If I find out before tomorrow how Sienna managed to make herself invisible and beam herself to the venue in Berlin, I'll join you.

Otherwise I'll just have to do it the yogic flying out of body experience way. :roftl:

Guys, for me the adventure begins tomorrow at 5.30 am :boxed: And like Gracekelly85, I don't think I'll be able to sleep much tonight :naughty:

I'll travel by train for 4h45. All alone! Argh But I have an exam on the 9th, and one on the 12th, so I can study in the train :aah:

You hoo, I can't wait!!! :D

Guys, for me the adventure begins tomorrow at 5.30 am :boxed: And like Gracekelly85, I don't think I'll be able to sleep much tonight :naughty:

I'll travel by train for 4h45. All alone! Argh But I have an exam on the 9th, and one on the 12th, so I can study in the train :aah:

You hoo, I can't wait!!! :D

oh dear... me too I'll travel by train for 5h30. Will you arrive in "Milano centrale" station?

ah! my name is Michela :wink2:

oh dear... me too I'll travel by train for 5h30. Will you arrive in "Milano centrale" station?

ah! my name is Michela :wink2:

Oh I see I'm not the worse. And I live in Switzerland and you already in Italy haha.

Oh sorry, I'm not so good at remembering names:blush-anim-cl:.

Yeah, I'll arrive in Stazione Centrale at 11h35. And you?

Passing the baton to Milano now!! Luckily we get a little break to digest the wonders of the Brussels (and Berlin & Amsterdam) shows first....:wink2:

Have fun all of you!! I'll be waiting for you here, as usual:aah:

awwww:wub2:

i guess i'll enjoy all the gig threads in full during my holidays...so much to read! :wink2:

Hope you all have a blast. :cheerful_h4h:

If I find out before tomorrow how Sienna managed to make herself invisible and beam herself to the venue in Berlin, I'll join you.

Otherwise I'll just have to do it the yogic flying out of body experience way. :roftl:

we have spare tickets, 2 for sure

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh I see I'm not the worse. And I live in Switzerland and you already in Italy haha.

Oh sorry, I'm not so good at remembering names:blush-anim-cl:.

Yeah, I'll arrive in Stazione Centrale at 11h35. And you?

Don't worry if you don't remember names :wink2:

anyway... me too I'll arrive in Milano Centrale. I'll arrive at 11h30. :thumb_yello:

sooooooooooooooo

as already said, i'll collect fans at Porta Romana Hotel at around 11/11.30 am.

ALL THE REST who want to go and have lunch pls. meet at the theatre entrance.

95% the restaurant will be the one in front of the theatre, final check and booking today.:thumb_yello:

the place is VERY easy and informal, but very convenient :wink2:

the weather has changed a bit, but temperature this morning is 25°.

A little dumper, some rain is forecasted.