MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

AND you'd have to shut up and listen during Lady Jane or he'd tell you off!!!! :naughty:

..guess I wouldn't be able to utter a word, not even asking him to move his rock'n'roll head out of the way:teehee:

The way this is going I can see us getting 100 MFCers , quite unreal :wub2:

..seems the Lebanese restaurant is most definitely out even for Sunday. Should we aim for a picnic in Hyde park then?

..seems the Lebanese restaurant is most definitely out even for Sunday. Should we aim for a picnic in Hyde park then?

Wasnt that for the Monday? (picnic) ? yeh looks like we cant go there , I dont think it holds 15 never mind all of us :teehee:

Shame I so want to try that place:sneaky2:

Wasnt that for the Monday? (picnic) ? yeh looks like we cant go there , I dont think it holds 15 never mind all of us :teehee:

Shame I so want to try that place:sneaky2:

There is also some meeting / dinner planned for Sunday night.. I think there are only about 6-7 people on that list but imagine the number will also increase for that one...

It would be fun to meet somewhere for a picnic on Monday - early afternoon. I don't even think it would need to be close to the gig as there is no queueing needed this time.

Ooh I have just been on the mikasounds ticket shop and there are no longer tickets on sale for London. It's officially a sell-out, then? :kachinga:

Oh wow!!!! That was quick!

What does piss me off though is that some feckers are selling them on ebay for a fortune, and not only that, but shamelessly announcing that these were "special fanclub presale front tickets".

Are there no moral people left in the world? What a fan that is :sneaky2::wink2:. They obviously either signed up to MFC or to mikasounds to get access to the info and now just use it to make cash.

I hate these sharks.

Sariflor I havent seen any sell on ebay and Ive been trackin a few :blink:

Yeah there was one seller yesterday did a long diatribe about how they were fan club tickets, presale, special seats and so on.

There is also some meeting / dinner planned for Sunday night.. I think there are only about 6-7 people on that list but imagine the number will also increase for that one...

It would be fun to meet somewhere for a picnic on Monday - early afternoon. I don't even think it would need to be close to the gig as there is no queueing needed this time.

Well if the group is small, that restaurant will be ok, just it is a very small restaurant.

I've been watching them too, in fact I messaged one seller because I thought his advert was misleading, going on about how they had the best tickets in the house and how the first circle was right in front of the stage, I wasn't nasty or anything, just said I didn't want a fan to be disappointed after paying so much money!

Got a really nasty email back calling me "Mika Mafia" Lol. Seems I wasn't the only fanto message him! I love the fact that we all look out for fellow fans like that, MFC or not! :thumb_yello:

I've been watching them too, in fact I messaged one seller because I thought his advert was misleading, going on about how they had the best tickets in the house and how the first circle was right in front of the stage, I wasn't nasty or anything, just said I didn't want a fan to be disappointed after paying so much money!

Got a really nasty email back calling me "Mika Mafia" Lol. Seems I wasn't the only fanto message him! I love the fact that we all look out for fellow fans like that, MFC or not! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Hardcore!!

Seriously though what was his problem? I saw that ad too and it WAS confusing.

Yeah there was one seller yesterday did a long diatribe about how they were fan club tickets, presale, special seats and so on.

Yeah, there are 4 different listings today, including the one that I mean which goes by the title:

MIKA TICKETS SADLERS WELLS LONDON 8TH JUNE ONLY UK GIG

FIRST CIRCLE PRE SALE FAN CLUB TICKETS BEST IN HOUSE

And then continues to say:

THESE TICKETS ARE PRESALE AND SPECIAL FAN CLUB TICKETS

TO THE FRONT OF STAGE IN THE FIRST CIRCLE

RESERVED SEATING

FAN CLUB RESERVED SEATING IN AN AREA WITH ONLY

18 ROWS OF SEAT

THE ARE BEST YOU CAN BUY

ESPECIALLY RESERVED FOR FANS

REPEAT NOW SOLD OUT

YOU CANNOT GET SEATS ANYWHERE LIKE THIS

YOU ARE BUYING 2 or 4 TICKETS SEATED TOGETHER

IN THE RESERVED FANCLUB FIRST CIRCLE AREA

If you ask me, this is just terrible form, terrible.

Not only confusing, a load of crap. :naughty:

I was trying to be generous minded and give him the benefit of the doubt :naughty:. I thought maybe he really didn't know the difference between stalls and circle :mf_rosetinted:.

Yeah, there are 4 different listings today, including the one that I mean which goes by the title:

MIKA TICKETS SADLERS WELLS LONDON 8TH JUNE ONLY UK GIG

FIRST CIRCLE PRE SALE FAN CLUB TICKETS BEST IN HOUSE

And then continues to say:

THESE TICKETS ARE PRESALE AND SPECIAL FAN CLUB TICKETS

TO THE FRONT OF STAGE IN THE FIRST CIRCLE

RESERVED SEATING

FAN CLUB RESERVED SEATING IN AN AREA WITH ONLY

18 ROWS OF SEAT

THE ARE BEST YOU CAN BUY

ESPECIALLY RESERVED FOR FANS

REPEAT NOW SOLD OUT

YOU CANNOT GET SEATS ANYWHERE LIKE THIS

YOU ARE BUYING 2 or 4 TICKETS SEATED TOGETHER

IN THE RESERVED FANCLUB FIRST CIRCLE AREA

If you ask me, this is just terrible form, terrible.

Yep, that's the one!

Message I got in return:

The ad does not say "right in front of the stage" that would be the stalls dear and is very clear indeed I even include a map thats the thing with pictures of seats on - i bet you like pictures - just a guess but yeah im right. - .

But it is to the front of the stage - which is the wording - as opposed to the side or even at some venues which have seating at the rear.

And if your that concerned and carey sharey about other Mika fans maybe you should give them your tickets - no... thought not.

Have a nice day now.:)) look i can do a smiley face too.....wow

Say Hi to your friend who messaged me yesterday about the exact same thing - the Mika Mafia - how sweet Cya

So nice! :blink:

Yep, that's the one!

Message I got in return:

The ad does not say "right in front of the stage" that would be the stalls dear and is very clear indeed I even include a map thats the thing with pictures of seats on - i bet you like pictures - just a guess but yeah im right. - .

But it is to the front of the stage - which is the wording - as opposed to the side or even at some venues which have seating at the rear.

And if your that concerned and carey sharey about other Mika fans maybe you should give them your tickets - no... thought not.

Say Hi to your friend who messaged me yesterday about the exact same thing - the Mika Mafia - how sweet Cya

What a twat.

One good reason to have a proper presale arrangement.

Still wouldn't stop fanclub members selling though I suppose.

Ohhh go on then youve twisted my arm :roftl :roftl :roftl

I'm sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

As it's a spcial venue, we just thought we would try to dress up a little bit - dresses, or nice tops or blouses with trousers. But it's not compulsory :naughty:

Except for FD. :mf_rosetinted: I want to see FD's frock.

I was worried because I read so many times the word “dress”!

Thank you!

No!:biggrin2:

I'll be travelling from 06.00 am and nearly five hours forward, and then I've not calculated with possible delays!

A dress.... I don’t think so!:roftl:

The most I can hope for is clean and tidy!:kachinga:

Well I will only carry with me a little suitcase; I don’t want to try to put a dress inside! Just a few practical tops or t-shirts! I’m a tourist!:mf_rosetinted:

Yep, that's the one!

Message I got in return:

What a charmer!!! :teehee:

And also WRONG!! He is saying that the seats are CIRCLE one minute and FRONT OF STAGE/RESERVED FAN CLUB SEATING the next, isn't he? Or do our carey sharey eyes deceive us? Good on you for raising the issue with him :mad:

Yep, that's the one!

Message I got in return:

What an idiot. Condescending and pathetic :sneaky2:. And he can't even spell either :naughty:.