MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM

http://www.sadlerswells.com/

Sadler's Wells Theatre & the Lilian Baylis Studio

Rosebery Avenue

London EC1R 4TN

NOTE: THIS EVENT IS RESERVED SEATING. This means that your ticket will have a seat number on it, assigned based on when you bought your ticket, indicating where you will sit. This means we will not have to queue at stupid o'clock in order to be sure of seats.

PLEASE do NOT RSVP if you are not attending; only RSVP if you will or might attend. Thanks!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well we HOPE it's not queuing, but what if we still have to kinda RUSH the seated area, there will be heels flying all over the place lol. If not how do we KNOW what seats we have? wish we could have chosen them ourselves, cos if I'm at the back of the stalls I wont be able to see him without a binoculars :blink: PS is it party at yoru place after then Sari, how many beds you got spare :naughty:

well we HOPE it's not queuing, but what if we still have to kinda RUSH the seated area, there will be heels flying all over the place lol. If not how do we KNOW what seats we have? wish we could have chosen them ourselves, cos if I'm at the back of the stalls I wont be able to see him without a binoculars :blink: PS is it party at yoru place after then Sari, how many beds you got spare :naughty:

I have the feeling that the seats will be numbered and it will give the seat number on the ticket, like when you buy threatre tickets (which is what these are) but hey, I may be wrong.

I am thinking that they won't be trying to encourage queuing so that people have to make a mad rush for the front seats, so we will probably know which seats we have when we receive the tickets. Which I hpe will be soon!!

And unfortunately I have a tiny house and no spare places :roftl:

I can't believe how amazing this gig is going to be. Small place, quiet, seated!! No queuing involved, people!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :roftl:

YIPPIEEEEE ... no queuing... music to my oldie ears :wink2:

Can't flipping wait :pbjt:

I'm really praying no queuing involved!

Don't think there will be, numbered tickets would be my guess too.

Soooo excited about this! It's been far too long since I've seen him!

Do we know if there is a support act?

I'm really praying no queuing involved!

Don't think there will be, numbered tickets would be my guess too.

Soooo excited about this! It's been far too long since I've seen him!

Do we know if there is a support act?

Same! Last time I saw him was Hammersmith!!

There probably will be. There was a support act when Mika performed in LA. If you wanna call it a support act LOL.

Can't wait either!!! Been too long since the last time I saw him on stage!

I hope that the tickets are numbered as well.

I bought a ticket for stalls

I have the feeling that the seats will be numbered and it will give the seat number on the ticket, like when you buy threatre tickets (which is what these are) but hey, I may be wrong.

I am thinking that they won't be trying to encourage queuing so that people have to make a mad rush for the front seats, so we will probably know which seats we have when we receive the tickets. Which I hpe will be soon!!

And unfortunately I have a tiny house and no spare places :roftl:

Normaly, at Sadlers Wells, they have numbered seats (but I've only been for ballet, so this may be different) - and I seem to remember the booking site saying that seat numbers would be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis - but I don't know whether that refers to booking, or arriving at the venue :shocked: I assumed at the time it referred to booking. And then there is that funny reference number on the confirmation - would that translate into a seat number?

I can't believe how amazing this gig is going to be. Small place, quiet, seated!! No queuing involved, people!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :roftl:

Oh good! So it is actually a small place? I was looking at the virtual tour feature on their site and it looked really big :naughty:

Yeah, if it's numbered you're not likely to be sat next to each other in that case but you can always see if people are willing to swap around once we know seat numbers, I'm sure you won't be the only ones with this prob.:wink2:

Oh good! So it is actually a small place? I was looking at the virtual tour feature on their site and it looked really big :naughty:

1500 seats! all with good views - it's modern, so no pillars :thumb_yello:

and nice loos :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I know I'm not going and normally I'd stay away, but I have a huge thing to ask...

Some of you might be aware that the Aussies, New Zealanders and Asian fans have been putting together a petition book to get Mika to tour here... What I would like to know is if anyone could give the book to him or his management at the gig.

If you would like to help us out, then could you PLEASE send me a PM as soon as possible, or come visit me in the Aussie thread.

Thank you so much!

Tegan xx

Same! Last time I saw him was Hammersmith!!

There probably will be. There was a support act when Mika performed in LA. If you wanna call it a support act LOL.

Wasn't it more an act in need of support?:roftl:

We are talking about the young(?) lady dancer, yes?

:sneaky2:

it's very important for us oldlings :teehee:

It's VERY important to us:roftl:

I'll bet they aren't as good as the one at Somerset House. I could quite happily live in theirs:naughty: