MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE -- 2nd Date

dcdeb

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have a ticket for the first Paris gig - wanna go to the second one, too - but I'm kinda broke....:boxed:

I've got an extra ticket in case you win the lottery later :naughty:

Now, yesterday when I finally got the news...I was like: "Ohhhhh I am so going to Paris!!!!:mf_lustslow:" and when I got back from school my mum was all: "you have no idea how beautiful the place is!!!:aah: we sooo have to go!"

I got then on MS and saw all the goodies and then my mum was: "ready? we're booking? so A class seats? cool!"

The thing I hate the most is that this is a time of evaluation in school and I am covered over my head in things to learn for my semestrial exams...can't wait to be done with them!:boxed:

The thing is that I kinda hate it that it is all happening so quickly. I was expecting it to happen sometimes later this summer but "HEYYYYYY I AM GOING TO A PARIS GIG!!!!:blink:"

Oh by the way...if I have booked seats we won't have to wait outside for hours, now, do we?

:biggrin2:

and also I'd like to know something, anything about how the M&G works...I'm an alien!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

P.S. I am sooooo looking forward to meeting you all guys.

Bienvenue ici

Merci beaucoup !

Merci aussi de me parler en français, je n'osais pas malgré mes peurs de faire plein de fautes en Anglais :biggrin2: et malgré que je me disais que ce topic devait être (forcément) plein de français :naughty:

Pour le moment c'est le seul endroit où tu peux l'acheter :wink2: A partir du 14 mai ça sera en vente à la Fnac

Oui, je viens de lire ça dans le topic consacré à l'autre date.

ça me rassure un peu, parce qu'hier j'ai voulu acheter mais à chaque étape plein de frais se rajoutaient ! :sneaky2: Puis je n'étais pas sûre de bien comprendre comme ça allait se passer ensuite (ils nous les envoient, on les imprime, on les retire sur place ?)

Par contre, une question me taraude maintenant : est-ce que ces places mises en vente en "avant première" ont quelque chose de "plus" ? (mieux placées, le droit d'aller trinquer avec Mika dans les loges -je plaisante :roftl: -). Ou est-ce que ce sont exactement les même que celles pour lesquelles j'irais faire la queue depuis l'aube devant la Fnac ? :biggrin2:

I'm considering this though I REALL shouldn't.. :boxed:

I'll see when time comes nearer how the situation adjusts with family and work. :blush-anim-cl:

IF I come, I'll be landing at CDG airport: is this very far from there..? :blink:

Oh I forgot to say I come to this one too !!

it's gonna be awsome... this venue is so beautifull :wub2:

can't wait !!

i've seen pics of the venue too. it looks fantastic! and i really like its name too, cirque d'hiver:wub2:

I'll see when time comes nearer how the situation adjusts with family and work. :blush-anim-cl:

IF I come, I'll be landing at CDG airport: is this very far from there..? :blink:

As far as I know, it's not exactly in Paris but like really near, at the periphery. But it won't take THAT much time from here to go here. Less than an hour at least, maybe less in taxi.

It'd be great if you could come! The more, the merrier ^^

i've seen pics of the venue too. it looks fantastic! and i really like its name too, cirque d'hiver:wub2:

yeah !! :wub2: I love that name too, and all the atmosphere...

Indeed, it's called loke that, because the Circus Bouglion do their circus shows in winter, between october and march, and after that, during spring and summer, they're on the road in France. And between march and october, there gigs, shows etc... you also can rent it for your wedding ! :naughty:

if you want, this is an nice vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9CIISyJED0

:wink2:

when do you come avoca??

perhaps i can take uyou at the aiurport:wink2:

i tried to ring yesterday,but nobody at the phone....

perhaps tomorow:thumb_yello: