Am I the only one who can't sign in to Mikasounds?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help, but you need a hug :huglove:

What is the problem?

Have you tried using Firefox? I think someone downloaded it to fix a problem accessing the site - but it was a tweet so I didn't get the whole story - it's worth a try

(or just a different internet browser to the one you are using?)

good luck :thumb_yello:

I can't help, but you need a hug :huglove:

What is the problem?

Have you tried using Firefox? I think someone downloaded it to fix a problem accessing the site - but it was a tweet so I didn't get the whole story - it's worth a try

(or just a different internet browser to the one you are using?)

good luck :thumb_yello:

:shocked: You're so sweet! :wub2:

I sign in and it keeps refreshing the page as if i never even attempted to log in , in the first place.

I'll try - maybe im using my wrong email. Which i doubt.

I know the mods here can't help (speaking of which, who mods the new MS forum?), but I can't get into my account. I need help!!

I had trouble the whole afternoon but now it's finally working.

Just keep on trying...I think the site has a lot of beginners fault and it will be better...at least I hope so!:wink2:

I still have to figure out how to post!:naughty:

I had the same problem this afternoon and after trying and trying,it worked but when I tried again after a few hours it didn't worked anymore.

so after 10 min I tried the link on the email confirmation again and suddenly I was signed in.

You mean there's somewhere to post?:shocked:

I'm still trying to add people as my friends on there, I haven't got any further yet. This is after I put the wrong email address in the first time, so there are two chickadee's over there. :doh:

You mean there's somewhere to post?:shocked:

I'm still trying to add people as my friends on there, I haven't got any further yet. This is after I put the wrong email address in the first time, so there are two chickadee's over there. :doh:

I think we should be able to talk to each other but I really don't know!:roftl:

Sorry about the double chickadee's:huglove:but how could it allow you to use a name that was already taken?

I know how hard it is...still surprised that I managed to publish a picture in my avatar!:teehee:

I think we should be able to talk to each other but I really don't know!:roftl:

Sorry about the double chickadee's:huglove:but how could it allow you to use a name that was already taken?

I know how hard it is...still surprised that I managed to publish a picture in my avatar!:teehee:

I know! That surprised me that it would let me use the same name. Also, that the "other" chickadee shows up, even though I haven't validated that account. Strange....

If you're having trouble...

Send a PM to dcdeb explaining what went wrong. She's been in contact with the web designer/developer who built New Mikasounds, and will make a list of bugs on the site and forward the list to him. :thumb_yello:

Send a PM to dcdeb explaining what went wrong. She's been in contact with the web designer/developer who built New Mikasounds, and will make a list of bugs on the site and forward the list to him. :thumb_yello:

Thank you!!!

I also had trouble with the site all afternoon yesterday (not in the morning because that time it was still the old site), like I was unable to upload my avatar...etc...

Will check it today. Just wanted to let everyone know that the problem was not in their computer / connection.

Hi! :D

It works with Firefox and Internet explorer. Only explorer is slower for me:wink2:.

Have you already registered?

If yes, do as follow:

Click "Community", then go under "explore the community" on the right and log in!

Hope that helps!:thumb_yello:

Stolen from another thread - might help?

Will do!:thumb_yello:

could someone throw me a direct link to the community? :teehee:I can't open the front page in there with the music and fancy things :freak:

I RECOMMEND TO USE FIREFOX.

It works fine for me, but with Internet Explorer it is useless, even though I upgraded to the latest version.

It works fine for me, but with Internet Explorer it is useless, even though I upgraded to the latest version.

Well I just don't like firefox :dunno: Guess I'll live without Mika's nonsense :mf_rosetinted:

Aha, it works with Firefox for me too, tho I prefer Internet Explorer :naughty: