Mika in the spanish press (Journalist meeting on Friday 8 May)

Queenie

True... :naughty:

You're welcome! :wink2:

-----------------------

Well, since no volunteers for translating, apparently, I’ll try and do it, even though there’s nothing new. Please forgive my mistakes :blush-anim-cl:

Title: “Mika, dancing in underpants

Subtitle: “Next album from RELAX, TAKE IT EASY author will be like this”

And then:

“I really felt like continuing with capturing my life course (?). While my first album focused on my life between 6 and 12 years old, this one does on 15 to 18. That is, love, lack of affection, jealousy and me, aged 15, dancing in underpants in front of the mirror”. Thus Mika explains how his eagerly awaited second album is going to be (in September). We had the chance to listen to it in a Madrid studio. There will be songs like “We Are Golden”, possibly his first single, depicting youth nonconformity by means of rock (?); in “Rain” he leads us to the dance floor, as he did with “Relax, Take It Easy”. And “I See You” is a ballad “about what you feel when you’re in love and get fascinated staring at that person, knowing you’ll never confess your feelings”, as he explains.

Down left corner of the pic: “Recording his new album just before stripping off :aah:

We wish :fangurl: ! At least that's a mystery solved : why there are so many mirrors at number 10 :blush-anim-cl: .

I don't know about 'I see you', but I do know that that feeling is very close to 'I'm falling' and I miss the song, even if it's only circulated as a demo so far...

Thank you for the translation, love :huglove: .

Cheers,

Id3

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The world is close to an end when ID3 says please, and asks not to be teased!:shocked::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

He's the puppiest obnoxious Id3 ever, isn't he? :wub2:

BTW Wonka, change your Mikageisha, you're already out of season! :shun:

He's the puppiest obnoxious Id3 ever, isn't he? :wub2:

BTW Wonka, change your Mikageisha, you're already out of season! :shun:

:shocked::teehee::naughty:

You're right, I just got home from a rainy beach...

My creativity is low today, have no ideas for my new sig whatsoever...

• 11 years later...