The "pictures of Food" thread!

Yeah, my sister bought me some frog fudgies for Easter. They are delicious, but I still have some because their smiling faces make me feel sad about eating them. :aah:

5766frogs.jpg

Woah, those look interesting. I'm guessing the inside tastes like fudge, but what's the green like?

Gummy Chandalier!

gummybear.jpg

Holy crow, that's awesome! :shocked:

Well, not really. Biting into them is like biting into Really soft chocolate (even though it's mint), and the fudge part is very creamy.

Oh, I think I get what you mean. These sound very interesting -- I found the site where they are sold. :teehee:

Oh, I think I get what you mean. These sound very interesting -- I found the site where they are sold. :teehee:

Yeah, I found them online and wanted them because I LOVE frogs...and chocolate, but I thought they were too pricey for me, so my older sister bought them as a surprise. Now, she thinks I don't like them because I still have quite a few, but they are just too cute and yummy. I feel bad for eating them, and I want them to last. :teehee:

Anyway...

CAKE LOLLIPOPS!

2224040183_96191f8065_o.jpg

Yeah, I found them online and wanted them because I LOVE frogs...and chocolate, but I thought they were too pricey for me, so my older sister bought them as a surprise. Now, she thinks I don't like them because I still have quite a few, but they are just too cute and yummy. I feel bad for eating them, and I want them to last. :teehee:

What an awesome sister and an awesome surprise! Yeah, some of the stuff I see on the site is a tad bit pricy but...omg...everything looks mouthwatering. :aah:

yeah, i found them online and wanted them because i love frogs...and chocolate, but i thought they were too pricey for me, so my older sister bought them as a surprise. Now, she thinks i don't like them because i still have quite a few, but they are just too cute and yummy. I feel bad for eating them, and i want them to last. :teehee:

Anyway...

Cake lollipops!

2224040183_96191f8065_o.jpg

omg yum!