Is there an HQ version of "Toy Boy" yet?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The digital download has three songs, the disc has four.

Toy Boy is only on the actual disc...

I think that is because Toy Boy is also on the album, so he's not put it on the downloadable EP. I think that on the EP it will be acoustic, and on the album, it will have all the Disney flutes and things.

But it is a shame that we can't listen to it on the site.

Sorry for making a new thread, but I have been dyyyyyyyyyyyying to hear the HQ version.:aah::biggrin2:

Hello newbie!

How about writing a little introduction of yourself? It's give and take, you know.:wink2: Or are you such a busy bunny you only post 2 questions and then leave?

Guest roelvano

Toy Boy isn't acoustic on SFS !!

It's with the disney thingys, flutes and stuff.

Nice song, believe me!

songs for sorrow Cd has not been released yet, we need to wait till june 8th to have it dispatched to the ones who ordered it on MS.

or maybe you found the cd at paul smith's UK?

i'm curious..it should be in the shops by now..do i remember well?

songs for sorrow Cd has not been released yet, we need to wait till june 8th to have it dispatched to the ones who ordered it on MS.

or maybe you found the cd at paul smith's UK?

i'm curious..it should be in the shops by now..do i remember well?

Oooh is the cd actually out in Paul Smiths now?? Gutted I have to wait for over a week!!!!!!! And who knows how long it'll take to get to Ireland:aah:

Maybe Mika will hand deliver mine to make up for the fact that there's no Irish gig...ya..maybe :insane:

awww I wish we didn't have to wait for ours, I thought we would have got ours first before you could get it anywhere else, so why the big rush to pr order it if you can buy it off the shelves? I wanted it before I go to his gig as it's the only one I am going to and it's ON 8th oh well what's done is done. ( I know, he can send me it signed now then to make up for me having to wait I am an impatient cow lol :sneaky2:

awww I wish we didn't have to wait for ours, I thought we would have got ours first before you could get it anywhere else, so why the big rush to pr order it if you can buy it off the shelves? I wanted it before I go to his gig as it's the only one I am going to and it's ON 8th oh well what's done is done. ( I know, he can send me it signed now then to make up for me having to wait I am an impatient cow lol :sneaky2:

I would have assumed we would have got ours first too...makes no sense to me:sneaky2:

as you probably all know by now, the EP is available at the concerts, so i could listen to the HQ toy boy version. my favourite part of the song now is where he sings "she pulled out my insides with an old safety pin", and in the background the disney flutes trill a beautiful melody, this is just hilarious! :lmao:

Well last time i posted this, it got deleted because the all mighty mods thought it wasnt what mika wanted,

I guess they know best as always....

...although, if you DO want to hear a sample of toy boy, you can hear it here:

at around 2:25 it starts.

best regards

:thumb_yello:

Edited by micafan

I've finally obtained the HQ version with the gorgeous intrumental. I wish I could post it, but it's probably against the rules.

God, this song sounds so amazing. It might be one of my favorite MIKA songs ever. Right up there with "Stuck In The Middle" and "Over My Shoulder.":mf_lustslow:

It was composed so beatifully with the little flutes and what not. Really adds charm to this cute little song

I've finally obtained the HQ version with the gorgeous intrumental. I wish I could post it, but it's probably against the rules.

God, this song sounds so amazing. It might be one of my favorite MIKA songs ever. Right up there with "Stuck In The Middle" and "Over My Shoulder.":mf_lustslow:

It was composed so beatifully with the little flutes and what not. Really adds charm to this cute little song

:shocked:

We seem to have the same taste in terms of favourite Mika songs :thumb_yello:- hope you'll post some more:wink2:

Actually, the EP is already available to buy at the gigs, so this version of the song is not a secret anymore..