New Live Show!

dcdeb

It's so exciting!! I don't care if it's something small or even something silly, it's a nice gesture either way-what makes Mika stand out from other artists, his big heart and continuous gratitude to his fans :swoon:

:wub2:Aw , well put my wee Irish pal. How have you been, not seen you here in ages (prob coz i havn't been here):roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2:Aw , well put my wee Irish pal. How have you been, not seen you here in ages (prob coz i havn't been here):roftl:

Yes it's been AGES!! Well I wasn't on this for about 6 months (no internet connection where I live now) but now I'm always on again at work:naughty:

I'm great though how are you? :) where have u been? And most importantly are u going to any of the gigs?:wub2:

Yes it's been AGES!! Well I wasn't on this for about 6 months (no internet connection where I live now) but now I'm always on again at work:naughty:

I'm great though how are you? :) where have u been? And most importantly are u going to any of the gigs?:wub2:

Unfortunately not going to any of the gigs, unless he comes to scotland i've no chance:boxed: Havn't been on here much as i have been busy with work and doing night shifts, so when i get in at night there not really many people here, and then i sleep most of the day:naughty: But hopefully back to normal now and will be here lots more:thumb_yello: Wot bout you are you going to any gigs.

Unfortunately not going to any of the gigs, unless he comes to scotland i've no chance:boxed: Havn't been on here much as i have been busy with work and doing night shifts, so when i get in at night there not really many people here, and then i sleep most of the day:naughty: But hopefully back to normal now and will be here lots more:thumb_yello: Wot bout you are you going to any gigs.

No I can't go either :( I really though he might come to Ireland but it doesn't look likely now..unless tomorrow's announcement is about Ireland:naughty: Doubtful though!! Did u order the ep? I can't wait for mine:aah:

Does anyone hang out in the whores thread anymore?!:naughty:

No I can't go either :( I really though he might come to Ireland but it doesn't look likely now..unless tomorrow's announcement is about Ireland:naughty: Doubtful though!! Did u order the ep? I can't wait for mine:aah:

Does anyone hang out in the whores thread anymore?!:naughty:

Yeah, ordered the ep last week i'm soooo excited:mf_lustslow: Not been in the whores thread lately either we might just have to start it up again:naughty:

QUESTON: Where EXACTLY is this going to be posted? Like on which thread? Because in my school things are often blocked. However, most areas of MFC arent blocked yet.

So if anyone could tell me exactly where this will be psted, i can arrange to check it before school of at lunch, so that it wont be blocked for me. Thanks ;)

I haven't missed anything have I? I didn't catch up to the thread:naughty:

Nope u haven't missed anything, we're all patiently waiting for the announcement tomorrow and also for this code thing we're supposed to be getting today:teehee:

Yeah, ordered the ep last week i'm soooo excited:mf_lustslow: Not been in the whores thread lately either we might just have to start it up again:naughty:

Ya let's whore it up again, that was fun :)

Have u heard Blue Eyes on the radio yet? I haven't, I can't wait to hear it on the radio it'll make it all so real:wub2:

Nope u haven't missed anything, we're all patiently waiting for the announcement tomorrow and also for this code thing we're supposed to be getting today:teehee:

Have u heard Blue Eyes on the radio yet? I haven't, I can't wait to hear it on the radio it'll make it all so real:wub2:

Haha I'm glad in a way:roftl:

Can't wait to know what it's all about:biggrin2:

Nope not heard it on radio yet, i know wot you mean though about making it real it'll be like 'Ahh thats my boy':wub2:

QUESTON: Where EXACTLY is this going to be posted? Like on which thread? Because in my school things are often blocked. However, most areas of MFC arent blocked yet.

So if anyone could tell me exactly where this will be psted, i can arrange to check it before school of at lunch, so that it wont be blocked for me. Thanks ;)

It will be posted in the 'Members only section'.

Nope not heard it on radio yet, i know wot you mean though about making it real it'll be like 'Ahh thats my boy':wub2:

It's so true!! My boss heard it last week and said she thought it was "completely different" but liked it but it's weird that we've been through the whole process of making these songs with him but it's just an abrupt change for Joe Public.

It's so true!! My boss heard it last week and said she thought it was "completely different" but liked it but it's weird that we've been through the whole process of making these songs with him but it's just an abrupt change for Joe Public.

Aw I love it:wub2: It is different but it's great, he's great:mf_lustslow:

I watched Live - Parc Des Princes, Paris twice this weekend:naughty: Love it!

:blush-anim-cl:i know it's like we've all been with him on this new jouney and it will be interesting to see what public thin of this 'new sound'

Aw I love it:wub2: It is different but it's great, he's great:mf_lustslow:

I watched Live - Parc Des Princes, Paris twice this weekend:naughty: Love it!

I never get tired of watching the dvd's either, i makes me feel great.:wub2:

If you misunderstood me, thinking I'm not excited because I'm not expecting anything major please forgive me! I am excited!!!!

In fact I justgot dragged out to Sainsbury's and half way realised I'd fogotten my phone, I said to my fella "They'lll announce it while I'm out I know they will!" He offered to go back and get it for me, bless he puts up with so much! :wub2:

If you misunderstood me, thinking I'm not excited because I'm not expecting anything major please forgive me! I am excited!!!!

In fact I justgot dragged out to Sainsbury's and half way realised I'd fogotten my phone, I said to my fella "They'lll announce it while I'm out I know they will!" He offered to go back and get it for me, bless he puts up with so much! :wub2:

Aw that's soooo sweet:wub2: you're so lucky:blush-anim-cl:

Did he go back for it?!

:wub2:All is forgiven!! (not realy anything to forgive though):naughty: Aw! sounds like a really nice guy you have there:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I agree. It is completely different this time around because as you say we have followed him through the process and had access to some of the background. But to the general public who see Mika as a pop artist Blue Eyes is very different. I am loving hearing it on the radio.:wub2:

shoni get yer butt on twitter & do what im doing n pester the hell outta mika , maybe if more scots annoy him he might come back 2 glasgow soon or not :naughty:

Aw that's soooo sweet:wub2: you're so lucky:blush-anim-cl:

Did he go back for it?!

He did! :blush-anim-cl: I think it was the easier option than have me moaning about it whist we did the shopping! If only he liked Mika, then he'd be damn near perfect! :roftl:

He did! :blush-anim-cl: I think it was the easier option than have me moaning about it whist we did the shopping! If only he liked Mika, then he'd be damn near perfect! :roftl:

haha u are one lucky lady!! How could he like Mika when he gets so much attention from u?! He's probably jealous:teehee:

shoni get yer butt on twitter & do what im doing n pester the hell outta mika , maybe if more scots annoy him he might come back 2 glasgow soon or not :naughty:

I support that idea, I'm not a Scot but I loved the Glasgow gig! Decided to do it pretty last minute and drove all the way from N.Wales on the day of the gig! Ahhh memories!:naughty:

I support that idea, I'm not a Scot but I loved the Glasgow gig! Decided to do it pretty last minute and drove all the way from N.Wales on the day of the gig! Ahhh memories!:naughty:

Was that the Nov 07 one?

So, if Mika is going to announce a new gig tomorrow, shouldn't he reveal the mystery or the secret codes first? It's the 25th already! Have I missed the news? Is it hidden somewhere? :shocked:

OOOH maybe the codes we get today will have something to do with the gig that's being announced tomorrow???!!!

Oh I'm way over excited I know:roftl::aah:

Who knows what's going on:sneaky2:tell me....