New Live Show!

dcdeb

It's possible that they couldn't be arsed/were too rushed to put the EP codes on the day. But I agree- the EP code is for an exchange, the ticket code is simply "very special"

i dont think the EP codes are an exchange (giving up the special EP), i think there was a mistype, cause if not, ill be really sad cause I cant buy a tickat anymore (not to mention fly all the way to the gigs) :sneaky2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so waiting for someone to do that :naughty:

Am I the only one who doesn't actually care about codes - secret surprises etc .... I didn't buy a ticket and an EP hoping for that .... if and when it happens nice .... but I'm not gonna tear my hair out in the meantime ..... I have better things to do .... like scowling at the thunderstorm we're about to have :eek:

I think you are the only one not tearing her hair anxiosly waiting for the codes to arrive- as you see we are all nervous for not a very good reason...

what if the surprise turns to be somthing lame?

or a rubber duck- that would be so cool, an signed rubber duck!

if its a curl of mika's hair (just fantasasing here folks) id faint and most likely never wake up... :aah:

i dont think the EP codes are an exchange (giving up the special EP), i think there was a mistype, cause if not, ill be really sad cause I cant buy a tickat anymore (not to mention fly all the way to the gigs) :sneaky2:

well, I'm edging towards the idea of an exchange for a special EP/book/extra download edition.

no EP confirimation mail got an actual code (numbers and letters) but we got a "promise" that we can redeem the ep for a special gift from mika and we will gat A code today...

so while ticket purchases got an actual code, EP purchases got a simple promise

or is it just me? has any EP purchase confirmation mail got an actual number and letter code?

ticket purchases got a code but didn't get any kind of promise- the email just said the code was "very special" and we should keep it. The EP purchases got a promise that it can be "redeemed for a personal gift from Mika"- but no code!- that would be emailed today.

I think!

I have NEVER BEFORE read any email as often as I've read these!

well, I'm edging towards the idea of an exchange for a special EP/book/extra download edition.

ticket purchases got a code but didn't get any kind of promise- the email just said the code was "very special" and we should keep it. The EP purchases got a promise that it can be "redeemed for a personal gift from Mika"- but no code!- that would be emailed today.

I think!

I have NEVER BEFORE read any email as often as I've read these!

well, if its the same product but with a special twist- im all for it! but if we have to give up the EP and the book for the surprise, im not sure how nice that will be! :blink:

same here- i have read that email over and over and over about 20 times! mika is absoloutly totrunig us!

Ahhhh!!! I really have to study, but i want to stay here all day and wait for this email.

With Mikasounds, nothing really ever comes on time though. Does it?

Oh well......By the time this email finally shows...............

sha0263l.jpg

:teehee: XD

I got it all figured out! it all makes sense! listen up!

mika said there was a live show, not a gig- a show!

so, since he also didnt may 2009, the is a theory that its may 2012

so this is what he going to do

on the 25th of may 2012 he is going to have a big show for his best selling 5th album

he is going to show us a rubber duck, and the codes a for a raffel to see who gets a free waffel at the exit!

im sorry, i know this aint funny, im just really bored and tired...

on the 25th of may 2012 he is going to have a big show for his best selling 5th album

he is going to show us a rubber duck, and the codes a for a raffel to see who gets a free waffel at the exit!

join the club!

If that happens Mika's head will be on a spike.

LOL!

:lmfao:

At this point, I'd believe nearly anything. :naughty: