New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that's predictable,

.. However, no moderator seems to have noticed my previous question WHERE we need to wait in a stand by mode...

On the MFC like last time or (if they are just as clueless ) it should be the MS site....

For the gig or codes?

For the new "live show" it was said it will go up in the Members only section, but MS is advertising it too... I've got the MFC open on my laptop and MS on my phone, just incase!

The codes, I think we're still getting emails as nothing else has been said.

Hey,

Just wanted to say Hi and I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling frustrated. I got codes for the download and another for the UK gig ticket and as you have all said NO idea what is happening with them.

Stating a date in writing and then forgoing it without explaination is just plain rude in my book :sneaky2:

I got all excited about it and then nothing happened !

Also I am thinking that today's announcement might be at midday UK time, but I came on here just incase you guys heard something earlier !

Welcome!

Yes everyone shares exactly the same view, don't worry :wink2:

Mika's camp aren't exactly the most reliable of people, it's happened before...and then some :roftl:

It's not so much "I wish he was coming back" as "I will be coming back later this year"... that and he was going to V Festival and pulled out due to "recording commitments" (which is a load of crap, and we should've known anyways :naughty:)... I might be the only one here, but to me that's a crystal clear letdown...

And you're right, it can't be compared... they're two completely different things...

Ah, sorry, I never knew that he said that he'd be coming back later that year :blush-anim-cl:. When did he say that? Or where?

Re V Festival though, let's not go back there again please...It was never confirmed by them, so it wasn't really a cancellation or that he pulled out, because he was never officially "in".

It's the same as if we say that we're disappointed because he's cancelled the Bordeaux gig, when in fact it was never formally announced.

I'm not trying to make excuses for Mika here, because everyone knows how annoyed I am with their organisational chaos and general slackness, but I'm trying to be fair. We can't pin everything on him, and that infamous Aussie V Festival is certainly not one of the events that we can consider him guilty of cancelling.

Thanks guys, thought it would be a problem on my end. It seems to do this alot with MS, no other website, just that one. Stupid laptop!:sneaky2:

Are you using Firefox? Works a lot better with MS

Edited by sariflor
Forgot to reply to second quote, DUH!

Thanks CazGirl, reading the threads on here, I got the feeling this kind of thing has happened before (just find disorganisation or being unorganised really annoying !)

I can't go to any other gigs (except if its an hour before the London one - lol), but the codes thing is frustrating and I just want to *know* now !:)

**stamps feet**

:teehee:

Thanks CazGirl, reading the threads on here, I got the feeling this kind of thing has happened before (just find disorganisation or being unorganised really annoying !)

I can't go to any other gigs (except if its an hour before the London one - lol), but the codes thing is frustrating and I just want to *know* now !:)

**stamps feet**

:teehee:

Oh feel free to call me Caz sweetpea :)

It's not like it happens all the time, but frequent enough to know not to necessarily rely on the promises they make :naughty:

I was curious as to know what the codes mean, but now that they haven't told us I'm certainly getting more aggy about it! ¬.¬

Calling all New Yorkers, attention all American citizens - hell, this goes out to anyone across the globe who can get to the Big Apple on June 23…

It’s a Mika show!

Mika will play (Le) Poisson Rouge on 158 Bleeker Street, between Thompson & Sullivan, NYC, USA on Tuesday, June 23.

(Le) Poisson Rouge is an over-18 only venue, soi please make sure you have suitable ID if you think you’ll need it.

A special fan presale will run from Tues 26th May 2pm (EST) and 10pm (GMT) exclusively via mikasounds.com.

Tickets will go on general sale from Thursday, May 28th via the usual outlets.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines…

IT'S IN NEW YORK

Calling all New Yorkers, attention all American citizens - hell, this goes out to anyone across the globe who can get to the Big Apple on June 23…

It’s a Mika show!

FROM MIKASOUNDS

MIKA LIVE IN NYC

Posted on May 26th, 2009

It’s a Mika show!

Mika will play (Le) Poisson Rouge on 158 Bleeker Street, between Thompson & Sullivan, NYC, USA on Tuesday, June 23.

(Le) Poisson Rouge is an over-18 only venue, so please make sure you have suitable ID if you think you’ll need it.

A special fan presale will run from Tues 26th May 2pm (EST) and 10pm (GMT) exclusively via mikasounds.com.

Tickets will go on general sale from Thursday, May 28th via the usual outlets.

Ladies and gentlemen start your engines . . .

Edited by A. Clay

Just posted the announcement from mikasounds above !

Can't go sob !

Doesn't say anything about the codes though eh......

No, they said the live show announcement would be announced today.

Ha, they actually got something right.

The codes were supposed to be announced YESTERDAY.

Grr.

And we didn't crash this time :teehee:

I don't think there's many people on, is there?