• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

picture.php?albumid=174&pictureid=3889

"I'm the sorest sight now I feel like trash,

Clothes are made of rags and they don't even match.

So she dressed me up as the man she loved,

And threw me in a box when she had had enough,

Now the light of day I no longer see......"

:wub2:

aaw,so cute,love it! :tears::wub2::wub2::wub2:

congrats:wub2:

Juls I LOVE your pictures!

wow!:blink::shocked:

brilliant! u've great imagination and i think u r talented,really!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

wow, thank youuu :teehee:

America! did you have fun?

but I am slow :roftl::roftl:

haha yess it was a lot of fuuun :) thought next time i'll go there for more than 10 days it was too shoort to see everything :P

but i'll go there in summer next year anyway for 4 months o.O

i've got an offer for an internship in a fotostudio there xD

Thank you :D

I named Him Frank The Toyboy :teehee:

Me and Alice.loves.mika Did a bit of doodling :teehee:

picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=3958

Sorry the pictures a bit blurry :blink:

Wonderful drowings girls! :wub2:

Sorry if I didn't quote everyone but I like all of your works! :wub2:

haha yess it was a lot of fuuun :) thought next time i'll go there for more than 10 days it was too shoort to see everything :P

but i'll go there in summer next year anyway for 4 months o.O

i've got an offer for an internship in a fotostudio there xD

Where were you in America? was it like state to state kind of trip?

I guess that ahy holiday really could use more then 10 days... I learned that when I was in London :naughty: couldnt get anything done- had so much more to do...

internship? that sounds fantastic!

finally made some new drawings ^^on the plane hahah they are kiiindaa weiird..

haha i don't really know what i was thinking when i did that but whatever ^^

it's liike 4 diffrent drawings but when u turn the page you have a new drawing ^^lol haha i can't explain it .. i'll show you xD

skizzewsz.jpg

so i first made that drawing with the giraffe but then i messed up with the body of the dog so i folded the page in the middle ^^ and draw another drawing on the page under this one but you will se that in the next picture ^^ oooomg damn i can't explain it xD sorry xD

skizze2.jpg

oh and i'll post some of my older drawings i promised zsina :P

I really love your drawings Juls!!

JULS!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

These are ALL soooo bloody amazing!!!!!! :jawdrop:

I am sooooooooooo in love with your style! :biggrin2::teehee:

And yesssss I want to see more! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and internship? Woah, that's amazing....I wish I won such things too...(do you actually WIN and internship? Dunno what expression is correct lol...it's early for my brain today...:lol3:)

Where were you in America? was it like state to state kind of trip?

I guess that ahy holiday really could use more then 10 days... I learned that when I was in London couldnt get anything done- had so much more to do...

internship? that sounds fantastic!

no not really we went to sanfrancisco to visit my aunt and her family ^^

and for one weekend we went to los angeles ;)

JULS!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

These are ALL soooo bloody amazing!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooo in love with your style! :biggrin2::teehee:

And yesssss I want to see more! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and internship? Woah, that's amazing....I wish I won such things too...(do you actually WIN and internship? Dunno what expression is correct lol...it's early for my brain today...:lol3:)

omg giiirl you are craaaazy o.O :teehee:

hahah well never heard someone win an internship :P i was lucky cause i know the people from that photostudio :D

no not really we went to sanfrancisco to visit my aunt and her family ^^

and for one weekend we went to los angeles ;)

omg giiirl you are craaaazy o.O :teehee:

hahah well never heard someone win an internship :P i was lucky cause i know the people from that photostudio :D

Ah that's okay, I've never been normal. :lol3:

Oh great.....so that's what I should get : LUCK! I have a few relatives (from far) in the USA but that's not enough, we don't really communicate....I'd love to just leave Hungary,pack my suitcase and fly away. Anywhere. Awesome, good luck to you then! And this drawing stuff...seriously you NEED to get famous! I'd even LOVE to buy shirts with your design for example.

Ha, I'll set up a team of creative MFCers, and we'll open an arts/ clothes shop, I'm sure CazGirl would be in too! Haha! World domination!:roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Oh great.....so that's what I should get : LUCK! I have a few relatives (from far) in the USA but that's not enough, we don't really communicate....I'd love to just leave Hungary,pack my suitcase and fly away. Anywhere. Awesome, good luck to you then! And this drawing stuff...seriously you NEED to get famous! I'd even LOVE to buy shirts with your design for example.

Ha, I'll set up a team of creative MFCers, and we'll open an arts/ clothes shop, I'm sure CazGirl would be in too! Haha! World domination!:roftl::mf_rosetinted:

hhaahahahah :D i love the idea with the t-shirts :P

hahah well to get famous i would need aaaaa loooooooooooot of luck xD so i don't think that will happen hahaha

:teehee:

Im in!

ha! Id love a Tshirt with one of your drawing Juls! . :naughty:

hhaahahahah :D i love the idea with the t-shirts :P

hahah well to get famous i would need aaaaa loooooooooooot of luck xD so i don't think that will happen hahaha

:teehee:

maybe Mika can give us a hand... :das::roftl:

Im in!

ha! Id love a Tshirt with one of your drawing Juls! . :naughty:

maybe Mika can give us a hand... :das::roftl:

oh wow youu are crazy ^^those are just sketchees i draw them and never look at them again sometimes ^^and you guys would want them on a t-shirt xD i don't believe this hahahah :D

oh wow youu are crazy ^^those are just sketchees i draw them and never look at them again sometimes ^^and you guys would want them on a t-shirt xD i don't believe this hahahah :D

I would like to have one of your things on a shirt! It would look great and I would have an unique shirt. :das::wub2:

YES!!! Id print on a shirt and frame it on my wall :roftl:

seriosly though- Ill bet itll be one of the best sellers in our shop!

Ha - I love being mentioned :naughty:

I'm in!

Yay! I'm up for that, Zsina! LOL

@JULS, congratz, it's beautiful!