• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my god- you guys are incredible...

Elise- that peice is brilliant (I am very proud of Joey)!!!!! :wub2:

and speaking of Joey- that rain... niiiiiice!! :mf_lustslow:

and wicky- that is really neat, ma fave would have to be the foot- that was just brilliant, but the whole thing is just wow!

and Caliko- sweet poster! :mf_lustslow:

sopepperminty- that is coooool- me loves!

and I give you almost blue eyes... damm her hair- thats all I got so far...

blueeyesartepsection.jpg

I actually kinda like her- obviously way better then my first blue eyes attempt... :naughty:

and toy boy

toyboyartepsection.jpg

he came out cute.. :naughty: I love how he came out like a 5 year old drew him... :naughty:

and my biggest dispointment- Lady Jane... I dunno... anyway- this is a cut of a really big drawing, which if I finish might look better, but for now she sucks...

ladyjaneartepsection.jpg

Inbar, you are so talented. :wub2: I love your blue eyes. Can't wait to see it finished.

I love how the toy's face in your Toy Boy is really neat etc, and the background is like a childs drawing. :wub2:

Adn your Lady Jane is not that bad at all! I love her tail. :wub2:

wow, thank you so much... It really means alot... :huglove:

Well...

- CalicoSkies your art is lovely, can't wait to see it finished! I'm wondering; what material did you use?

- Jeanette the 'Iphone protector thing' looks wonderful. Do you use it? I wouldn't: I would be to scared to damage the protector.

- Sopepperminty: Wow, did you draw this during your exam period? I'm always to stressed out, to draw anything properly in that period. Like it a lot!

- Inbar_assaf: I can visualise the Blue Eyes girl, it's nearly finished, love it. The way you drew Toy Boy fits really into the song, like the way you approached it. And don't give up on Lady Jane; the body pose is great, you only have to sort out how to draw the upper body part!

What a talent! :wub2:

Wow, guys there are some amazing works here!!!

Elise, Imbar, the portraits are fantastic!!!

And I love all the colourful stuff too, everyone's so talented!!

I'm currently working on my Lady Jane piece...a bit late yeah, so it might not get into the Yearbook, but whatever...maybe next year. :D

It looks like this yet....

post-3165-14298368119_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zsina

I'm currently working on my Lady Jane piece...a bit late yeah, so it might not get into the Yearbook, but whatever...maybe next year. :D

It looks like this yet....

Ooh, that looks really nice so far, Zsina.

I did the EP drawings as well. My favorite was my Toy Boy, though it's a bit creepy. :naughty:

ToyBoyLurve.jpg

my god- you guys are incredible...

Elise- that peice is brilliant (I am very proud of Joey)!!!!! :wub2:

and speaking of Joey- that rain... niiiiiice!! :mf_lustslow:

and wicky- that is really neat, ma fave would have to be the foot- that was just brilliant, but the whole thing is just wow!

and Caliko- sweet poster! :mf_lustslow:

Thank you Inbar!! :blush-anim-cl: I HAD to make her post it, i've fallen in loveeee with her portraits :wub2:

Mine are just silly doodles :roftl:

Love the Lady Jane Zsina! It's nice to see how you start working on a 'portrait' (the lines on the side of your paper).

The Toy Boy is cute and creepy in one Cherol: the Barbie doll head is perfectly drawn (very funny).

Thanks Zsina and Wicky- I know, her body is blahhh, and its probably the peice that took me most time...

Thank you Inbar!! :blush-anim-cl: I HAD to make her post it, i've fallen in loveeee with her portraits :wub2:

Mine are just silly doodles :roftl:

I know... damm- portraits here are fantastic, and Elise's are some some speshul :wub2:

shush you- Ill kick your bootie- they're insanely awesome! :aah::wub2:

Well...

- Jeanette the 'Iphone protector thing' looks wonderful. Do you use it? I wouldn't: I would be to scared to damage the protector.

haha, I did juse it for a while, but the colour started to fade away, so I got scared of ruining it too! :naughty:

Beautiful new pictures, you're all really good! :thumb_yello:

Thanks!! :biggrin2: Means a lot coming from an actual artist like yourself! I LOVE your song illustrations. I love Lady Jane's eyes especially - they have exactly the right expression, I think. Can't wait to see the finished products! :thumb_yello:

- Sopepperminty: Wow, did you draw this during your exam period? I'm always to stressed out, to draw anything properly in that period. Like it a lot!

Doodling is a great de-stresser for me... sometimes I need to do something mindless and take a break from cramming my brain full of information. :wink2: I'm glad you like it, thanks!

Well...

- CalicoSkies your art is lovely, can't wait to see it finished! I'm wondering; what material did you use?

- Inbar_assaf: I can visualise the Blue Eyes girl, it's nearly finished, love it. The way you drew Toy Boy fits really into the song, like the way you approached it. And don't give up on Lady Jane; the body pose is great, you only have to sort out how to draw the upper body part!

What a talent! :wub2:

Tank yoo XD - It's a piece of water colour paper my mother never used. It's a combination of marker, paint and colored pencil and various types of pen ink.