ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to join in and agree, it's adorable Inge!!

And I'm not sure if I included this moose/mika drawing in here...

http://buzzybuzz.deviantart.com/art/Crazy-inside-Joke-153232925

If I did, sorry. :/ The explaniation is in my sig. :naughty: (And the link is the full image)

In the Twitter update thread we (well, they) post moose pics sometimes after Mika doesn't tweet/update for awile. And Moose came from when someone asked him his nickname and he said Moose.

I love your pretzel sig, IngeGOLDEN! I've never seen pretzel letters before, that's so cool. :mf_lustslow:

:teehee: thanks! I was eating them for a while and suddenly I discovered they were letters :aah:

It was hard to find all the letters, you might have seen the messed up E's and the weird W. :naughty:

Ooh, sweet.pixie that's nice. :mf_lustslow:

I did this today, and I got the idea from a photo of Jimmy that was tweeted by iMMa and a really awesome photo that Droopsy took.

jimmyplaysbass.jpg

:roftl:

I had fun.

:lmfao: that is genius. did you tweet it to jimmy?

Thanks! :naughty:

No, I didn't tweet it to him, though I guess I could. I don't know what he'd think, haha.

Edit: It has been tweeted. :roftl:

Edited by Cherol

I did this today, and I got the idea from a photo of Jimmy that was tweeted by iMMa and a really awesome photo that Droopsy took.

jimmyplaysbass.jpg

I had fun.

Hey Cherol, I saw Jimmy set this as his Twitter profile picture. Congrats :thumb_yello:

LOVELOVELOVE. :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

That's so so cool!! I thought that was real street art at first. :naughty: Have you ever made a stencil of it?

all of it is a digital drawing :D..background is a photo ;)..

jimmyplaysbass.jpg

I had fun.

Yeaahh! First time I saw it I was like, huh?? Where do I know that pose from??:aah::roftl: I figured it out later :naughty: It looks soooo awesome! :thumb_yello: