• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey!!

I don't have mine Mika fan-art..but I have something

My niece Dina is 5 year old and she likes Mika...

And one day she painted this...She said to me:"This is Mika..and he cleaning his room.".... after We are golden video..because it's a mess

DininMika.jpg?t=1292505670

And this is Sara painted..She is 8 years old...She was inspirited by Mika's gig..and this is Mika on a stage...but with guitar...

and we can forgive her, she is a child

SarinMika-1.jpg?t=1292506163

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Hey!!

And one day she painted this...She said to me:"This is Mika..and he cleaning his room.".... after We are golden video..because it's a mess

And this is Sara painted..She is 8 years old...She was inspirited by Mika's gig..and this is Mika on a stage...but with guitar...

That´s cute!!!! :fangurl:

for a long time I couldn't visit this thread, ut now I can confirm you still are an artists!! sorry for quoting too much people, but I've been seeing your last paintings and I fell in love with them all!!! =D

20101212600.jpg

Mika - pop art! YAY

no words for you... :mf_rosetinted:

you're a genious...

Mika 17!!!!! YOooooooooooo : )

Artwork_Missroxy17.jpg

aaaah :mf_lustslow: my favourite ever!!! I love that photo plus I love your drawings equal a perfect drawing of my favourite pic!! roxy you're sooo talented!

your drawings are beautiful :thumb_yello : :wub2

@miss-roxy your drawings are always fantastic !!!!!!

I tried for the first time to do a chalk drawing and charcoal :blush-anim-c l:

13zr6oi.jpg

that's great!!! =D Love it!!

New drawing :teehe e: I do this for a friend who chose the photo.

I try to convey the emotion in his eyes. it's harder to do in this area :aah:

153n3ax.jpg

You got it! it's just so beautiful... :mf_lustslow:

Hey!!

:biggr in2::biggrin2 biggrin 2:

oooooooooh :blush-anim-cl: what a cutie thingieee!!! luuuve it!!

Hey!!

so cute, really!

Hey!!

aww...thats cute!

my little brother...hes 5...he likes drawing and he draw pictures of mika. i'll try post stuff XD

Hey!!

So cute! :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl:

I draw a lot right now :aah:

'70dwcx.jpg

Love it, love your technique :biggrin2:

I should really learn for my exam, but I'm distracted by this beautiful artwork! It's a valuable break of my learning activities... Can't wait till my three week Christmasholiday, I want to draw again.

It is nothing compared to everyone else's on this thread, BUT in my defense it was done with a wrist which is fractured/broken in two places :mf_rosetinted::

Don't defend yourself for this picture, it's beautiful.

I have made this today :)

Saw something like this in a tv-commercial and I was really fascinated by it. I really like what you did, it's strange and special in one!

Mika - pop art! YAY

I love your style! It's uncommon, that's why I love it!

your drawings are beautiful :thumb_yello::wub2:

@miss-roxy your drawings are always fantastic !!!!!! I tried for the first time to do a chalk drawing and charcoal :blush-anim-cl:

New drawing :teehee: I do this for a friend who chose the photo.I try to convey the emotion in his eyes. it's harder to do in this area :aah:

:blush-anim-cl:I draw a lot right now :aah:

You become better with each drawing! I always smudge, when I use charcoal... your drawings are very neatly.

Hey!!

I graduated as a teacher two years ago and now I'm studying again... but I really miss those children-drawings; especially the great stories behind every artwork! You can tell these kids, that I really like their paintings!

To save time and space, I'll just say without quoting them all that I love all the pictures posted before me! :wink2: You guys are so talented!

The two kids' paintings are especially sweet. :biggrin2:

This is probably the best picture I've done in my life, so I'm quite proud of it. :blush-anim-cl:

tumblr_l9npltGOYw1qcue7fo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1292865427&Signature=EObWJ%2BEq7F%2BthmYPbi09VFA1xas%3D

But I'm never fully satisfied with any of my own art; I can always see so many mistakes in my own work (e.g. the mouth in this one really annoys me, it looks like a duck mouth :aah:) but not in others'!