EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!

i really wish i hadn't looked back at all those pages, seeing all those brilliant pieces of art, before doing this. :shocked:

but hey, i don't draw and these are the first drawings i've ever done (on the computer).

(i also happened to be silly and save them as the wrong file type, so i can't fix them up any more :/ )

picture.php?albumid=594&pictureid=8847

(first drawing)

picture.php?albumid=594&pictureid=8848

(first one coloured in)

picture.php?albumid=594&pictureid=8849

(second one i can't fix any more:sneaky2:)

Edited by ibwm

WOW!

i really wish i hadn't looked back at all those pages, seeing all those brilliant pieces of art, before doing this. :shocked:

but hey, i don't draw and these are the first drawings i've ever done (on the computer).

(i also happened to be silly and save them as the wrong file type, so i can't fix them up any more :/ )

I really like third one :thumb_yello:

Here's one of my first Mika-art, I wanted to start with something simple, that's why I chose to draw a Mika Tofu Doll (I let without color because I was trainning :teehee:)

MikaTofuDollDrawing.jpg

Now I got a question: wich one do you think it was more well done???:mf_rosetinted:

This another one is not exactly Mika-related, but for me is very Mikaish, I made these mini-masks some years ago, I used to fold pieces of paper and cut a few corners randomly, when that day I unwittingly ended up doing what they were looking masks and I painted each one with two different colors :biggrin2:

MiniMscaras-1.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

you forgot to answer: wich one do you think it was more well done???

Oops. My bad. :teehee: Hmm. I love them all. But if I had to choose just one, I'd say the one on the right because the Union Jack as his jumpsuit is just too cute!

Edited by iadoremika

Oops. My bad. :teehee: :teehee: Hmm. I love them all. But if I had to choose just one, I'd say the one on the right because the Union Jack as his jumpsuit is just too cute!

big thanks, now I just need a few more opinions :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

This is what my little cousin made for me :aah::biggrin2:

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk104/Danny1g2/scan0013.jpg

huh,daydreaming :teehee:

Aww so cute :wub2:

http://www.mikasounds.com//images/uploads/bda821382877f05b238acfa9bda15651.JPG

I already drew this some time ago! Tell me your opinion :aah:

Amazing!! I love the colors!!!

Here's one of my first Mika-art, I wanted to start with something simple, that's why I chose to draw a Mika Tofu Doll (I let without color because I was trainning :teehee:)

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc498/beatrizfernandes3/Drawings/MikaTofuDollDrawing.jpg

They are really cute :wub2:

MikaTofuDollDrawing.jpg

Now I got a question: wich one do you think it was more well done???:mf_rosetinted:

I think the secind face is the best one :wink2:

They are all cute :wub2:

MikaTofuDollDrawing.jpg

i ... i like the last 1 (british flaaaaaag :das::wub2: )

well done ;)