ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

I've drawn this quite a few months ago now :teehee: don't think I've shown you yet

CCE17102010_00000.jpg

Amazing. When I was scanning this thread for new artworks, I saw this and thought it was a photo that someone had photoshopped or something.. Then I read what you wrote. That is so good. Lovely. :wub2:

First of all: Step I love your colour pencil drawing! You did a wonderfull job! :wub2:

I'm a bit uninspired these days, I need a new Mika album :teehee:

So I created a pencil drawing, based on the songs for sorrow... I just wanted to try out some styles of drawing: pencil drawing, sketch, cartoon and an undefined style. I'm sorry for the quality of the picture, I couldn't scan it today.

06-01-11.jpg

I also love these, I love the different styles that you tried out. <3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all: Step I love your colour pencil drawing! You did a wonderfull job! :wub2:

So I created a pencil drawing, based on the songs for sorrow... I just wanted to try out some styles of drawing: pencil drawing, sketch, cartoon and an undefined style. I'm sorry for the quality of the picture, I couldn't scan it today.

06-01-11.jpg

Cool work!:thumb_yello:

Keep up!:naughty::wink2:

06-01-11.jpg

They are really nice :thumb_yello:

Oh i read all ur comments thank you so much :huglove: i'm on iPod so i can't quote it all but it gives me power and desire to continue thank you :group_hug: even if i think it's not as good of course :teehee: i'm too bad to me i know xD

98542997.jpg

HEY!

I've been making Mika Calendar of my own and I've just finished July. :naughty::naughty:

if I make actual calendar, this might be the first page except a cover :)

maybe I'll make a thread on MFC when I finish all these things :biggrin2:

High_res!

That´s cool, I´d like to have one :blush-anim-cl:

98542997.jpg

HEY!

I've been making Mika Calendar of my own and I've just finished July. :naughty::naughty:

if I make actual calendar, this might be the first page except a cover :)

maybe I'll make a thread on MFC when I finish all these things :biggrin2:

High_res!

:aah:

You actually posted this on tumblr a couple of weeks ago, it's been my desktop since :naughty:

rszlols.jpg

Love!