• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My oh my, you all posted some great artwork :wub2:

I tried to add a picture but it failed. Sorry:sad:

Maybe someone on here can help you posting... did you put it somewhere online in a photobook?

Specially for Steph :mf_rosetinted:

The scanner messed up the colors :sneaky2: Looks better in RL, not that much cause I made it too tiny and too quickly though :mf_rosetinted:

It's another view of the heart :thumb_yello: I can tell you the parts if you want it :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I better keep on studying instead of drawing :aah:

Explorar0001-1.jpg

It's cute!!!! :biggrin2:

And in case you hadn't notice I don't quote Lucia or Steph anymore cause your work is too perfect and I'm out of words :mf_rosetinted: You should already know I love it :aah:

:wub2::wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

(Lucia or Steph will kill me!)

Specially for Steph :mf_rose tinted:

The scanner messed up the colors :sne aky2: Looks better in RL, not that much cause I made it too tiny and too quickly though :mf_rosetinted:

It's another view of the heart :thumb_yello: I can tell you the parts if you want it :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I better keep on studying instead of drawing :aah:

Explorar0001-1.jpg

aaauw I like it. :naughty:

and naaah, I did that too when I learned about the heart or stomach or whatever human thing last year in my bio class. I've drawn everything...ofcourse while telling myself: this is usefull for remembering everything :mf_rosetinted:

and it was! we had to draw the ear and everything inside it on our exam, everyone went crazy, and I was like: *mwoehahahahaaa* :mf_rosetinted: random:mf_rosetinted: you did good :thumb_yello:

but now study :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: it's supposed to be a fast blinking mika, but I think it isn't fast anymore ? :mf_rosetinted:

It is for me, but those shadows scare me! It seems like he turns on the light on another sight with opening his eyes. :naughty: and it´s scary. :mf_rosetinted:

you did that, all of that in only 5 hours?! that's brilliant wow! :thumb_yello:

what did you use for colouring it? since it's so smooth.

I meant only that Mika picture:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/album.php?albumid=952&pictureid=9637

i used gouache, watercolor and PVA (I mixed watercolor with PVA to get bright colors). Then i covered it with lacquer.

So many beautiful pics are here ! MissRoxy, you`re talented, some Mika pics in your art gallery are brilliant (esp. "I came to win" - is my fav now!)

I`d like to share mine too, if someone`s interested. Thanks for watching, anyway (they all are made by me , based on my hand-made black-n-white pencil drawing).

I hope this link works:blush-anim-cl:

https://picasaweb.google.com/juliawelcomes/MikaArtwork?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJLSr4TunM7aDw&feat=directlink

no idea what all those things are but it sounds professional :mf_rosetinted:and I really like the result :wub2:

Thank you! :biggrin2:

I try to explain..

PVA is a glue, gouache is a usual paint . :wink2:

I don know how to explain in a different way. And sorry for my bad english, I`m Estonian :bored:

Edited by EstonianGirl