EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ian_somerhalder_by_ssstep-d45rou3.jpg

I am so glad it's finally finished, I really get sick of drawings when they are lying around too long + the leather jacket didn't really help my mood :mf_rosetinted:

it's great :wink2: and i showed it to my mum and asked her who she thinks it is and she said "well that guy from vampire diaries" :teehee:

Hm. It´s not very Mika related. I drew me. :naughty: well. I´m an MFCer so it is a bit Mika related but.. It´s art so it´s here. :teehee:

ja.jpg

Love it, especially the thing in your hair, it reminds me of origami! It's really beautiful. How long did you work on this one?

ian_somerhalder_by_ssstep-d45rou3.jpg

I am so glad it's finally finished, I really get sick of drawings when they are lying around too long + the leather jacket didn't really help my mood :mf_rosetinted:

Love it, especially the thing in your hair, it reminds me of origami! It's really beautiful. How long did you work on this one?

OH MY that jacket!! STEPHIE YOU´RE CRAZY! I love it. And I know exactly how much of patience you needed. It´s amazing.

And .. thank you :naughty: I must say I took an inspiration from Zsina´s modern fairies, I was like - I´ll try to draw something magical :biggrin2: And this one? not very long, maybe an hour. It was just during the holiday so I didn´t have a lot of time :aah:

OH MY that jacket!! STEPHIE YOU´RE CRAZY! I love it. And I know exactly how much of patience you needed. It´s amazing.

And .. thank you :naughty: I must say I took an inspiration from Zsina´s modern fairies, I was like - I´ll try to draw something magical :biggrin2: And this one? not very long, maybe an hour. It was just during the holiday so I didn´t have a lot of time :aah:

you should really try working on a drawing longer. I think you would be able to do a lot more than you already do now. I worked on mine 30-40 hours! :aah:

you should really try working on a drawing longer. I think you would be able to do a lot more than you already do now. I worked on mine 30-40 hours! :aah:

I know I would, but I love that kind of sketchness on it! And this was really very quick one, it wasn´t meant to be a serious drawing. check out How to draw Mika thread, I´m posting another tutorial, and now I´m gonna spend a loooot of time with this Mika. :biggrin2:

Edited by Miss.roxy

Well... I'm not that cool artist as you, guys, but...

Look what I did with Corel Paint and a tab.

It is my first work with those tools.

0_6b76a_a973e6c3_XL

it's very cute :wub2: you did a great job for being the first time you work with that! :thumb_yello:

Well... I'm not that cool artist as you, guys, but...

Look what I did with Corel Paint and a tab.

It is my first work with those tools.

0_6b76a_a973e6c3_XL

It's cute!!!! :biggrin2:

And in case you hadn't notice I don't quote Lucia or Steph anymore cause your work is too perfect and I'm out of words :mf_rosetinted: You should already know I love it :aah:

I wanted to make something like this inspired by Stuck in the Middle:

Stuckinthemiddlebyw.jpg

But after I finished drawing the heart I didn't wanna touch it :mf_rosetinted: So I drew the stake separately and I've added it with a program, but doesn't look that good :aah:

I also wanted to paint it red, but didn't, I'm gonna ruin it :aah: I did it with photoshop, but of course it doesn't look good neither :aah::

Stuckinthemiddlecolor.jpg

So, here is the original heart:

Coraznbyn.jpg

I did it with circles like Steph told me to :teehee: It took me twice the time :mf_rosetinted: But I like the outcome :thumb_yello: I gotta try it on Mika again :aah:

Edited by sweet.pixie

Stuckinthemiddlebyw.jpg

But after I finished drawing the heart I didn't wanna touch it :mf_rosetinted: So I drew the stake separately and I've added it with a program, but doesn't look that good :aah:

I also wanted to paint it red, but didn't, I'm gonna ruin it :aah: I did it with photoshop, but of course it doesn't look good neither :aah::

Stuckinthemiddlecolor.jpg

Coraznbyn.jpg

I did it with circles like Steph told me too :teehee: It took me twice the time :mf_rosetinted: But I like the outcome :thumb_yello: I gotta try it on Mika again :aah:

really cool :thumb_yello:

Stuckinthemiddlebyw.jpg

But after I finished drawing the heart I didn't wanna touch it :mf_rose tinted: So I drew the stake separately and I've added it with a program, but doesn't look that good :a ah:

I also wanted to paint it red, but didn't, I'm gonna ruin it :aah: I did it with photoshop, but of course it doesn't look good neither :aa h::

Coraznbyn.jpg

I did it with circles like Steph told me to :tee hee: It took me twice the time :mf_rosetinted: But I like the outcome :thum b_yello: I gotta try it on Mika again :aah :

you drew a heart with a stake in it, inspired by SITM? :aah: I like the way your brain works :naughty::thumb_yello:

and it looks good, it looks very very realistic the heart! You did amazing :biggrin2: and see, circles do the trick, and patience too. my last drawing was around 40 hours, so you know :mf_rosetinted:

But i'm rpoud of you :biggrin2:

now just conquer that fear the next time and instead of making 2 seperate things and putting them together, just go for it and do it all at once. Believe me, I know it's hard. when I drawn an eye or even a nostril that looks okay, I already feel like not touching it anymore and leave it the way it is :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

you drew a heart with a stake in it, inspired by SITM? :aa h: I like the way your brain works :naug hty::thumb_ yello:

and it looks good, it looks very very realistic the heart! You did amazing :big grin2: and see, circles do the trick, and patience too. my last drawing was around 40 hours, so you know :mf_rose tinted:

But i'm rpoud of you :big grin2:

now just conquer that fear the next time and instead of making 2 seperate things and putting them together, just go for it and do it all at once. Believe me, I know it's hard. when I drawn an eye or even a nostril that looks okay, I already feel like not touching it anymore and leave it the way it is :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Yes! :roftl: It's not weird at all! :roftl: Thanks, I guess :mf_rosetinted:

It's cause I copied it from my anatomy atlas :mf_rosetinted: Well, that took me less than one hour :teehee: I was studying :mf_rosetinted: I'm not THAT patiene anyways :aah:

I wasn't afraid of making them together, I just loved the heart so much that I just wanted to keep the heart :naughty: