ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YOU ARE abso-f**kin´-lutely crazy not normal and freaky artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

You own the throne girl. I love your artwork.

A year ago, when you told me to give it a try, I never thought I'd be drawing this a year later! :shocked:

A year ago, when you told me to give it a try, I never thought I'd be drawing this a year later! :shocked:

When I told you a year ago to give it a try, I never thought you´ll be standing right next to me with your awesomeness! (maybe even a bit further than me :teehee:) you´re just freaking perfect drawer.

Errrm.. well. I´m still a student, I´m on french bilingual lycée, but I´ve never studied art, if you mean that :mf_rosetinted:

No way. Then how do you draw it ? You seem to know these strictly professional things like using a pencil, shading, cross-hatching, etc.

I`m just amazed - that`s why I wanna know. May be I can use the same skills to learn myself to draw better.

No way. Then how do you draw it ? You seem to know these strictly professional things like using a pencil, shading, cross-hatching, etc.

I`m just amazed - that`s why I wanna know. May be I can use the same skills to learn myself to draw better.

You´ll find all of my tutorials in the first post :thumb_yello:

and thanks a lot. :) I dunno how, I just.. draw! :aah:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24258

you draw totally the same way as me, you just don't use a tissue to blend the graaphite. brilliant, seriously. :mf_lustslow:

and STEP, that wolf is impressive, I've already seen it on tumblr....you insire me to try my hands on drawing animals! I've always wanted to try that! Is it very upsetting? Drawing aaaaallll that hair? :biggrin2:

:dunno:

Photo3083.jpg

byw Roxy can you add to your thread "how to draw hair"?:aah: esp mika's curls:boxed:

I think it's pretty, even the curls, really. it's a cool style you have :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

+1! :aah:

Step, youre amazing!

:aah:

you draw totally the same way as me, you just don't use a tissue to blend the graaphite. brilliant, seriously. :mf_lustslow:

and STEP, that wolf is impressive, I've already seen it on tumblr....you insire me to try my hands on drawing animals! I've always wanted to try that! Is it very upsetting? Drawing aaaaallll that hair? :biggrin2:

no it's not at all upsetting, and this is coming from someone who can not draw hair AT ALL. Urgh, I always hate drawing the hair. But this was not upsetting at all! It's the first time I've drawn an animal, and I already planned it that it would take me WEEKS to finish it completely. I think I've worked the longest on the nose and the eye :lmfao: really, the hair was done in a bit more than 3 hours maybe :aah:

:dunno:

Photo3083.jpg

byw Roxy can you add to your thread "how to draw hair"?:aah: esp mika's curls:boxed:

Wow I like it a lot! :wub2: it´s cool.

Oh yes i´ll do a step by step with my Mika 24. in earlier tutorials you can see it a bit, but if it´s not enough, of course, no problem :biggrin2: (And Mika´s curls were painful even for me everytime I was drawing them. Sometimes I wish him to have straight hair, not currrrly. :mf_rosetinted:)

Thank you! oooh that means I could be like you with right tools :teehee: thank you! :huglove:

+1! It scares me, so much of hair.

Wow I like it a lot! :wub2: it´s cool.

Oh yes i´ll do a step by step with my Mika 24. in earlier tutorials you can see it a bit, but if it´s not enough, of course, no problem :biggrin2: (And Mika´s curls were painful even for me everytime I was drawing them. Sometimes I wish him to have straight hair, not currrrly. :mf_rosetinted:)

thank you! :biggrin2:

straight haired mika- not mika:mf_rosetinted: :aah: but easy for draw.:naughty: