Mika and ALL AGE N. American venues!

pianogirlsammy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's any reason that could be good enough to justify this. Even if he does this in order to give everyone at the gig a lap dance and a glass of free champagne it's not gonna make it less unfair for those who couldn't get in. And yes, in my opinion this is unfair - unlike the lack of gigs in our back yards or whatever we usually complain about :sneaky2:

I tend to agree. Mika is always going to do one-offs here and there with situations where all fans can't go - it's invitation only, age restrictions, etc. But he did give us the impression a few months ago that he was doing a worldwide tour and fans in major world cities like NY had a reasonable expectation that they would be able to go.

I tend to agree. Mika is always going to do one-offs here and there with situations where all fans can't go - it's invitation only, age restrictions, etc. But he did give us the impression a few months ago that he was doing a worldwide tour and fans in major world cities like NY had a reasonable expectation that they would be able to go.

yeah that is what I thought when mika posted the "summers coming" blog awhile ago....:boxed:

But he did give us the impression a few months ago that he was doing a worldwide tour and fans in major world cities like NY had a reasonable expectation that they would be able to go.

*gigglesnort*

Worldwide tour is going well so far...

*waits patiently for Oz tour, waving a flag*