Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he wanted to announce something about the magic numbers but then found out that they still don't know when they'll have it ready. :naughty:

Well, that would still be good news... I wonder if they have a clear concept at all...:naughty:

292te10.jpg

:lmao: Oh, God, Wonka!! you're killing me!!! :lmao:

Yes... He is not sure whether to talk about daffodils or the new single:mf_rosetinted:

I can actually imagine him! :aah:

the codes never existed, dharling, they were a mass hallucination on behalf of the MFC in their total dementia :mf_rosetinted:

:freak: huhuhuhuh :freak:

I'm soo bored I want him to say something! LET'S OMMMMMM! :boing:

I'll start: OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:hypo:

:lmao: Oh, God, Wonka!! you're killing me!!! :lmao:

I can actually imagine him! :aah:

:freak: huhuhuhuh :freak:

I'm soo bored I want him to say something! LET'S OMMMMMM! :boing:

I'll start: OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:hypo:

ZOMG!!

OMMMMMING!

i havent ommmmed in so freakin long! no need, with twitter

in the words of carla;

FE, FI, FO, FUM

I SMELL THE BLOG OF A ENGLISHMAN!

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*leviates*

I just tweeted him telling him that we're dieing to hear We Are Golden...wonder if it'd make any difference... :huh:

Bianca_me:We're dieing to hear "We are golden" @mikasounds !!! Could you stop teasing us, Mika? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!

less than 5 seconds ago from web

:naughty: <<< this guy looks just like me in my avatar :lmao:

No no, I meant I wanted someone to throw the ball for ME :P

Aw!

Good Lollipop Girl….here…catch!:dog:

yes, if not worse, possibly swearing :sneaky2:

anyway

where's skeptique when he needs her?

:teehee:

Yes, where is she?

Last I saw her she was just laughing at the poor guy:teehee::wub2: we need to make her understand that without her help the little Wiz is lost!

He couldn't go, desafortunadamente!:sneaky2:

He's still picking bits of the kettle from the floor on his flat...:mf_rosetinted:

You've lost me here :confused: Hadn't he left number 10 FOR GOOD :confused: ? Invaded Big Sis's flat while looking for a place of his own :confused: ?

From number 10 to number 10... it's going to make stalking him near the Fontainebleau forest sooo much easier :thumb_yello: : we'll just have to roam the streets and check on every number 10 then when we come to a place where the railings are pink and the cleaning gentleman apple biting, bingo !

Cheers,

Id3

You've lost me here :confused: Hadn't he left number 10 FOR GOOD :confused: ? Invaded Big Sis's flat while looking for a place of his own :confused: ?

From number 10 to number 10... it's going to make stalking him near the Fontainebleau forest sooo much easier :thumb_yello: : we'll just have to roam the streets and check on every number 10 then when we come to a place where the railings are pink and the cleaning gentleman apple biting, bingo !

Cheers,

Id3

I meant the new flat, the one he bought in Narnia!:shocked:

Some people don't follow the news!:mf_rosetinted:

Don't tell anybody because it's blassified information, so mum's the word, our lips are sealed... but I've heard that they did shoot a new blog and that Sire, having lost another stone, didn't show on film :shocked: so that now he is trying to fill up a bit in a posh clinic in Switzerland. If the weather is fine, he'll come back to us with a yummy watermelon tan, bless him :fangurl: !

Cheers,

Id3

the codes never existed, dharling, they were a mass hallucination on behalf of the MFC in their total dementia :mf_rosetinted:

Well, we figured out a few days ago that Mika himself is merely the product of our mass hallucinations, so it's fitting the codes are too. :naughty:

Cheers,

Id3

Where do you get those "pieces of information"?:shocked:

I’ve been here for a long time and I come almost every day to read new posts and see what is going on…and I’m sorry but your information is not relevant, I think you’re jumping to conclusions! No harm in that but why do you do it?:blink:

I’m not telling you off or anything I just wanted to point it out because I think it can be a risk that by "telling" stuff like you do it’s easy that a rumour gets started, and we don’t want that, do we?:wink2:

And some people don't SHARE the news, blast you :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Everyone knows by now Mika is leaving in Narnia, don't you follow Twitter???:shocked:

Where else do kettles explode FFS???????????????':mf_rosetinted:

And some people don't SHARE the news, blast you :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Oh sorry identicaltwin3, forget what I said, I didn't know your source was Wonka?!!!:biggrin2:

Where do you get those "pieces of information"?:shocked:

I’ve been here for a long time and I come almost every day to read new posts and see what is going on…and I’m sorry but your information is not relevant, I think you’re jumping to conclusions! No harm in that but why do you do it?:blink:

I’m not telling you off or anything I just wanted to point it out because I think it can be a risk that by "telling" stuff like you do it’s easy that a rumour gets started, and we don’t want that, do we?:wink2:

Thank you for warning me :huglove: ! Silly me :blush-anim-cl: , I hadn't imagined the DANGER :shocked: : every single road around the Fontainebleau forest jammed because of all the people trying to stalk him... good thing some people THINK here :thumb_yello: !

Cheers,

Id3

Thank you for warning me :huglove: ! Silly me :blush-anim-cl: , I hadn't imagined the DANGER :shocked: : every single road around the Fontainebleau forest jammed because of all the people trying to stalk him... good thing some people THINK here :thumb_yello: !

Cheers,

Id3

He'll be buying a house in the Fontainebleau forest as much as he answered our email questions, or kept doing both "where is mika?" and "Blackall project"...Nevah!:mf_rosetinted:

Of course it's me Sienna, I am Id3's REUTERS...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I have to say it explains a lot.....a lot!:thumb_yello::naughty:

Cheers,

Id3

Haha....you're priceless!:roftl:

:tears: I hadn't heard this one! I didn't think they had flats in Narnia. I thought he'd have to live in a beaver's dam or a castle or something.

He'll be buying a house in the Fontainebleau forest as much as he answered our email questions, or kept doing both "where is mika?" and "Blackall project"...Nevah!:mf_rosetinted:

To be fair to Mika, the Blackall project continued on a lot longer than I thought it would, and who's to say it wasn't Sophie's schedule that put a stop to things?