Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I have the feeling Mika wrote his last tweet a year ago :shocked:? I feel lost in the space without anything about kettles or anything else :blink:. Am I the only one with this feelings?

And what if he will never twitt again????Oh my GOD what was our lives before Mika twetts?:blink::giljotiini::

Pretty much the same as now :roftl: Waiting for Godot... erm... blogs. And before that it was waiting for anything to happen. *sigh* we settled for so little back then :teehee:

Pretty much the same as now :roftl: Waiting for Godot... erm... blogs. And before that it was waiting for anything to happen. *sigh* we settled for so little back then :teehee:

Wow yes... Can you still imagine if it would be like that? :shocked: I can't even remember how it was in the early days... I remember everyone posting EVERY little article or mentioning of Mika that was online or in magazines etc. and how excited we all were with that!

YEEEsss I remember now...no gigs, no photos, no songs It was so depressing and now again: If i'm not wrong in waiting for Godot, he never arrives....MIKAAAAA come back!:biker:

That's fantastic that you've travelled from Malaysia for his gigs before! :wub2:

I wonder if other artists have people flying to other continents to see them. Does anyone have any stories of that happening for other artists? Or are our brains just so pickled from Mika Love that we can't think straight? :naughty:

Friends of mine went to Gothenburg a couple of years ago, around 50 Swedish miles from Stockholm, to see Rod Steward; I couldn’t believe how they could waste time and money like that….:shun:

And the Mika came along….:blush-anim-cl:

And here we are...still waiting...:wub2:

Wow yes... Can you still imagine if it would be like that? :shocked: I can't even remember how it was in the early days... I remember everyone posting EVERY little article or mentioning of Mika that was online or in magazines etc. and how excited we all were with that!

When you think about it....well better not!:naughty:

YEEEsss I remember now...no gigs, no photos, no songs It was so depressing and now again: If i'm not wrong in waiting for Godot, he never arrives....MIKAAAAA come back!:biker:

:devil: *insert scary laugh*

...do NOT worry...

He is probably having his last quiet weekend before madness starts on Friday...

:punk:

Yeeeesss... Yes, that's it exactly, I'm sure you're right. That makes me feel better.

Yes, a blog on friday maybe. Or at least WAG's release. Yes, this is good. Goooood very goooood...

*Rocks back and forth with arms around knees*

I feel so much better when I think of it like that...

*puts head in knees and breaths slowly and audibly*

:insane:

Mika is on vacation at the beach...

He deserves it...

After all this time where we had no blogs, where there was no twiter, where we heard news from time to time, I'd say he's spoiling us when after 5 twitless days we sound so despaired!

He'll show up, he just needs to tan a bit not to look so green...

...do NOT worry...

He is probably having his last quiet weekend before madness starts on Friday...

:punk:

Probably!:biggrin2:

Yeeeesss... Yes, that's it exactly, I'm sure you're right. That makes me feel better.

Yes, a blog on friday maybe. Or at least WAG's release. Yes, this is good. Goooood very goooood...

*Rocks back and forth with arms around knees*

I feel so much better when I think of it like that...

*puts head in knees and breaths slowly and audibly*

:insane:

:roftl:

Oh maybe I shouldn't laugh...at all...:teehee:

I bet he's doing both at the same time as his mommy and Yasmine work on his "WAG release" outfit :dance_man:

But now I'm free to laugh:roftl::thumb_yello:

He deserves it...

After all this time where we had no blogs, where there was no twiter, where we heard news from time to time, I'd say he's spoiling us when after 5 twitless days we sound so despaired!

That is one killer sig. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

He deserves it...

I was only teasing :D

I'm on school holiday ATM and because my granddad works and my mother goes to school, I sit at home at the computer al day Mikaing along at my own Mikaful pace.

I've been hanging out ALL WEEK for my weekly google aleart email which arrives tomorrow (along with a new episode of Skins) and I'm positively jumping around in my seat for it!!!

So you must understand that I am a LITTLE bored.

But right now, I'm very interested in Greg... Who is ALSO not tweeting for the last little while so I'm at a ss :roftl:

Oh well, I shall go back to quietly exulting the Mastah by bowing to my Mika box and wait patiently for next monday to come so I can hear WAG (as I leave for Auckland on thursday and arrive back monday night).

:bow:

:jawdrop: Laurita will you marry me? :flowers2:

But right now, I'm very interested in Greg... Who is ALSO not tweeting for the last little while so I'm at a ss :roftl:

Are you talking about me? I don't tweet. I write on the MFC forum. :mf_rosetinted:

Yours is my first proposal. :blush-anim-cl:

You're very kind, but I think I'm married and have got kids. :blink:

Why do I have the feeling Mika wrote his last tweet a year ago :shocked:? I feel lost in the space without anything about kettles or anything else :blink:. Am I the only one with this feelings?

I was only teasing :D

I'm on school holiday ATM and because my granddad works and my mother goes to school, I sit at home at the computer al day Mikaing along at my own Mikaful pace.

I've been hanging out ALL WEEK for my weekly google aleart email which arrives tomorrow (along with a new episode of Skins) and I'm positively jumping around in my seat for it!!!

Oh well, I shall go back to quietly exulting the Mastah by bowing to my Mika box and wait patiently for next monday to come so I can hear WAG (as I leave for Auckland on thursday and arrive back monday night).

:bow:

I figured it out that you were bored, we all are....:wub2:

But if he doesn't tweet for 5 days it's because he doesn't feel like it, give him time and in a few days he'll be coming up with some hugging trees, eating toes and having cheese nonsense twit...

Mika soon, at the top of the week, that is!:mf_rosetinted:

Are you talking about me? I don't tweet. I write on the MFC forum. :mf_rosetinted:

Yours is my first proposal. :blush-anim-cl:

You're very kind, but I think I'm married and have got kids. :blink:

You THINK you're married?

I'd like to know if you are though. Can't find much on you.

And YES I am talking about you! You are to me what Andy is/was(?) to Rose!

:huglove:

You THINK you're married?

I'd like to know if you are though. Can't find much on you.

And YES I am talking about you! You are to me what Andy is/was(?) to Rose!

:huglove:

My clone actually tweeted about kids weeks ago. :wink2:

I guess you're my first supporter then. :blush-anim-cl::huglove:

My clone actually tweeted about kids weeks ago. :wink2:

I guess you're my first supporter then. :blush-anim-cl::huglove:

Yes, I think you have a daughter... Two daughters?

And Kelzy (where HAS the girl got to? She's spposed to be laughing at my crap smutty story!) said something about your being taken.

While you're here, are there any videos of you on YT? Can't find any and would love to know what you sound like :wink2:

I'm sure you have many supporters!

My granddad's girlfriend thinks you're cute if that helps any :teehee:

Yes, I think you have a daughter... Two daughters?

And Kelzy (where HAS the girl got to? She's spposed to be laughing at my crap smutty story!) said something about your being taken.

While you're here, are there any videos of you on YT? Can't find any and would love to know what you sound like :wink2:

I'm sure you have many supporters!

My granddad's girlfriend thinks you're cute if that helps any :teehee:

You can sometimes see me in Mika's vlogs. :teehee:

Hey! I'll be soon working with Sienna for her third record, so you should see me more often on YT in the future. :roftl:

Are you ready, Sienna? :biggrin2:

I'm cute! I'm cute! :boing:

Oops... I forgot to throw the ball. :doh: