Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

So the code mystery is about to be revealed, WAG is the epic song of the century it's been long touted as, and apparently eating men from Montenego is good for one's body image.

Is that the gist of these tweets? :roftl:

Don't know .. can't think at the moment .. :roftl:

I'll let you know tonight :mf_rosetinted: (if I don't forget :bleh:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the code mystery is about to be revealed, WAG is the epic song of the century it's been long touted as, and apparently eating men from Montenego is good for one's body image.

yes, a naked cannibal singing out of his lungs

yeee, i've just given a new image to weird WW! :teehee:

My guess is that is the NAME of THE ALBUM! :shocked:

Well....maybe...:teehee:

:roftl: At first the word "magic" made me think of drugs of some sort :tehe:

You forgot being naked is also important for one's body image :fisch:

so, our boy is naked rirght now or he'll be naked in WAG?:teehee:

I was wondering the same thing! :roftl:

Just didn't want to say it first because I've got a reputation to hold ... (wich is going down every time I say something since yesterday I think :boxed::roftl:)

Just didn't want to say it first because I've got a reputation to hold ... (wich is going down every time I say something since yesterday I think :boxed::roftl:)

bienie...what happened yesterday? :naughty:

something worse than jim's haircut? :blink:

:shocked: i've tweeted him asking exactly the same thing! mika must consider me a slut then????!!!!!!:boxed::sneaky2:

:aah:

juz curious, wt did u say ytd??:naughty:

have you got a ticket of a mika's gig? every ticket has a code ...and he's talking about that code

No, I guess that'd be why I didn't know about them then....

mm i got the EP which was supposed to come with a code too...

:naughty: but why would something ever go the way it's supposed to go for me? :aah:

But I got SFS EP! And no code for me either :no:

:roftl:

I think you wrap up his meanings into a philosophical little dumpling and hand it to us all on a warm, oversized, novelty platter :D

bienie...what happened yesterday? :naughty:

something worse than jim's haircut? :blink:

:lmfao:

Well, I don't know .. but for the first time EVER I was told I should be in the Naughty Corner .. :blink: I'm still not over it :boxed:

Can't explain, have to go to work now .. Already should have been going .. so I'll better hurry .. I don't want to be late, because then I'll have to explain why I'm late and uh .. can't do that .. :roftl:

See you all tonight! :bye:

No, I guess that'd be why I didn't know about them then....

But I got SFS EP! And no code for me either :no:

I think you wrap up his meanings into a philosophical little dumpling and hand it to us all on a warm, oversized, novelty platter :D

:roftl: so that makes 3 of us in the club of the magic codes neglected people.:sneaky2:

Well, I don't know .. but for the first time EVER I was told I should be in the Naughty Corner .. :blink: I'm still not over it :boxed:

Can't explain, have to go to work now .. Already should have been going .. so I'll better hurry .. I don't want to be late, because then I'll have to explain why I'm late and uh .. can't do that .. :roftl:

See you all tonight! :bye:

:roftl: oh my... have a good day then.

aah i was once in the naughty corner... some time ago... you'll get over it:naughty:

I'm goint to take that as a compliment. :pinkbow:

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:shocked: i've tweeted him asking exactly the same thing! mika must consider me a slut then????!!!!!!:boxed::sneaky2:

I'm quite sure Mika knew exactly the can of worms he'd be opening up with such a tweet. :roftl:

I should start my own segment. Interpreting Mikatweets with Mystic Mana.

Anyone want to help me co-host? :naughty:

Picture1-3.jpg

mwahahahahahahhahahahahaha

wish we had one uh mana?

looking forward to your interpretation :fisch:

So what is all this nekkid stuff??

He talks like we never saw him with his clothes off before :roftl::roftl:

I bet he is sprayed all gold with a whole lot of Montenegro boys also sprayed gold HAHAHA:aah: or would that be too obvious....

So what is all this nekkid stuff??

He talks like we never saw him with his clothes off before :roftl::roftl:

I bet he is sprayed all gold with a whole lot of Montenegro boys also sprayed gold HAHAHA:aah: or would that be too obvious....

:blink:

That's a very good one, indeed! :lmfao: