Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

let me see what the other mods think first ok?

it could get quite confusing to have threads dealing with the same thing. i'm afraid both would become chitchat within minutes... :naughty:

Chit chat is inevitable. I think we should just keep one thread for the updates. Most people have a twitter and will see Mika's updates anyways. And the new stuff on Mikasounds usually gets posted as a new thread so it doesn't matter.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else finding that the people in their lives aren't wowed by all the Mika news bits throughout the day? hurumph! But, I am finding I spend so long catching up with the videos, etc, I don't have time to share with the people who do care, the MFC.

Anyway, I was floored to hear him admit he wrote the Ramazotti song. About time I say. I would love to know if he's written other songs that artists have released. I think he should be proud of it. I love that song and the AHHHHHHHHHH part.

Also, I don't know what to expect about this video. My my my, I can't believe he did it. I keep thinking of the Tamagotchi interview where he said he wouldn't model underwear. I wish the video would be released on my day off, esp since I might faint LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're right, I forgot about that!

He won't model underwear, but he will dance around in his underwear for a video!

He's so naughty:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You're right, I forgot about that!

He won't model underwear, but he will dance around in his underwear for a video!

He's so naughty:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I know!!! It's quite a change from before. And I would of said GAP grey, lolololololol

It'll be good right? a part of me is afraid he'll be mocked.

And how is he passing for a teenager? you know?

Can you imagine the arguments they must of had over the video? Ohhh to be a fly on the wall. And I would LOVE to know what his mom thinks of it.

So I guess not many people have seen dcdeb's thread with all the updates for this week?

It's on the front page:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19050

All links to UK, German and Italian radio appearances, pics etc. are there.

For those of you who are too busy to hang round on MFC/twitter all day :naughty:

So I guess not many people have seen dcdeb's thread with all the updates for this week?

It's on the front page:

For those of you who are too busy to hang round on MFC/twitter all day :naughty:

been busy :naughty:

It's on the front page:

Thank you ! I don't want to look or listen, but appreciate you pointing us in the right direction. It's not so easy if you are at work all day, you feel like you are getting left behind!

Now all we need is a precis of all of the gossip on the front page. :naughty:

Thank you ! I don't want to look or listen, but appreciate you pointing us in the right direction. It's not so easy if you are at work all day, you feel like you are getting left behind!

Now all we need is a precis of all of the gossip on the front page. :naughty:

all you need to know:

- teenage album

- wanted to write on bathroom wall "i am made of gold"

- born in beirut

- doesn't want to be grace kelly

- didn't buy his clothes at ikea

that covers it for today :naughty:

all you need to know:

- teenage album

- wanted to write on bathroom wall "i am made of gold"

- born in beirut

- doesn't want to be grace kelly

- didn't buy his clothes at ikea

that covers it for today :naughty:

That's a fair summary.:naughty:

I'd only add the quote of the day from yesterday:

"I THINK I'm not Freddie Mercury" :blink:

:biggrin2:

That's a fair summary.:naughty:

I'd only add the quote of the day from yesterday:

"I THINK I'm not Freddie Mercury" :blink:

:biggrin2:

Which interview is that from? :lmfao:

EDIT: Nevermind, just heard it :naughty:

Edited by Fmbm

...and on one interview when they played a bit of Like a Prayer after he mentioned the choir thing, and Mika thought they said the record was made in 1982 before he was even born. That was pretty funny. Except that it was released in early 1989 when he was just 5.

I think there is a whole different perspective from songs you heard as a kid. I was 28 when Like a Prayer came out, it didn't have that huge an impact on me...I had other things filling my life I guess, and Madonna was just another popstar to me!!!

my oh my how things have changed in my old age.:naughty::wheelchair:

Erm... I don't want to disappoint all the people who have been talking about lemon ice-cream for about 5 pages :naughty:, but Gelato al limon is a song by Paolo Conte. :roftl: You can listen to the song on Youtube. :biggrin2:

In fact, in Italian we say limone not limon. I was actually telling Nezza about this yesterday. Then I had the idea of checking on the Internet. :teehee:

Erm... I don't want to disappoint all the people who have been talking about lemon ice-cream for about 5 pages :naughty:, but Gelato al limon is a song by Paolo Conte. :roftl: You can listen to the song on Youtube. :biggrin2:

In fact, in Italian we say limone not limon. I was actually telling Nezza about this yesterday. Then I had the idea of checking on the Internet. :teehee:

And yesterday I wrote to Robi asking if she was going to get Mika any limone gelati...guess I got it wrong too but in a different way :naughty:

i was sadly at home yesterday :sneaky2:

i hope someone going there would bring him some cold water at least....you know...as to a cyclist at a race! :roftl:

no lemon ice cream could be delivered in a hot july day with him hopping around!:aah:

You're right!

:lmfao:

Guess what, Wonka! I can't stand Paolo Conte! :roftl::roftl:

But I love Schubert's lieder, too... there's something we have in common, at least. :naughty:

I'm a simple soul with simple tastes..:blush-anim-cl:

This is what i like...:wub2:

But then i have loads of Spaghetti al Nutella, does it mean we're relatives?:shocked:

Gotta ask Babs, she's the expert on relativeness...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm a simple soul with simple tastes..:blush-anim-cl:

This is what i like...:wub2:

But then i have loads of Spaghetti al Nutella, does it mean we're relatives?:shocked:

Gotta ask Babs, she's the expert on relativeness...:mf_rosetinted:

Awww Vivaldi! :blush-anim-cl: You must try some Haendel! Opera especially. :wink2:

Spaghetti+Nutella = No way! :puke: I would never eat that, not even if they gave me money to do it! :aah:

Yes, I rember that song and I like Paolo Conte. Here is a performance from him that I really love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NJ_ifT4y0Q

In fact, in Italian we say limone not limon.

Whatever, I'd go for Limoncello, anyway :biggrin2:

:drinks_wine:

Yes, I rember that song and I like Paolo Conte. Here is a performance from him that I really love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NJ_ifT4y0Q

Whatever, I'd go for Limoncello, anyway :biggrin2:

:drinks_wine:

Ha ha, Limoncello!

My friend is forever trying to get me to drink it, but because I drive, not a good idea:naughty:

Last time I was staying here, at his house, I did have a little glass, and it's VERY nice:teehee:

He's singing Adriano Celentano's song 'Azzurro' in your video! I like that! :thumb_yello:

It was actually written by Paolo Conte:wink2:....

Funny I am revealing it to an Italian:biggrin2:

Ha ha, Limoncello!

My friend is forever trying to get me to drink it, but because I drive, not a good idea:naughty:

Last time I was staying here, at his house, I did have a little glass, and it's VERY nice:teehee:

At Milan airport you can choose from at least 15 brands . Last year I bought 3 bottles but gave away 2 (which I later regretted:naughty:). Typical female drink, I guess..