Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I always noticed it because it doesn't look like a natural laugh facially....the mouth is more raised when someone's laughing but here it just looks like he's screaming like a monkey :roftl:

HOOH HOOH HOOH HAA HAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!

The positive thing is that we have amused him so much that he has laughed in this way :blush-anim-cl:

I'm so happy to this:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, the whole talk of Mika being too thin sort of bothers me, for various reasons.

One: he always looks good when you see him in person, and even though he looks thin, he never looks unhealthy or bad to me, and that is the crux.

Second: As someone who used to be very thin myself, just naturally, even though I ate enourmous amounts of food and didn't do any exercise, I got very fed up with everyone feeling that they had the right to tell me that I "looked too skinny", "was all skin and bone" and "needed to eat more". Sometimes, people are just thin naturally and that is the way their body is, and there's nothing that they can do to put on weight. Healthy weight that is, because yes anyone can stuff their face with pizza and icecream and they will gain weight but that is not "good weight" and desirable in any way. It has to be proper muscle, and that is not always achieved by just eating more if one is naturally skinny.

When Mika said that he starved himself for the vid, I take that with a pinch of salt, and imagine that all he did was, for a few days before the video was shot, be careful about what he ate and restricted food a little. Surely that can't be very dangerous if he is not looking any thinner than he's ever done?Maybe we should all focus these mothering insticts towards our kids or pets instead of him, as he doesn't seem to need it? :roftl:

I think the MFC-Mika-mothers (myself included...:wink2:) are just concered about the boy.

Being naturally thin is something different the dieting when it is not necesary.

Oh, come on people! Don't you know Mika already? He tends to exagerate a liiitle bit. He said he starved himself for the video, when all he probably did was give up beer for two days:roftl:

ROFL :roftl::roftl:

Maybe he just wanted us to be worried so we would all give him yummy food. :teehee:

I bet Mika got a whole stash of lollipops in his letterbox the next day :roftl:

and perhaps a happy meal from the Andrae Crouch Gospel Choir since Mika was apparently keen with having a cheeseburger

I love Mika to bits, but I've been watching your signature....and there's a bit where Mika looks like a monkey or...something.

Don't you agree?

All I've got to say is...:teehee:

angry_gorilla_small.jpgmikamonkey.jpg

I bet Mika got a whole stash of lollipops in his letterbox the next day :roftl:

and perhaps a happy meal from the Andrae Crouch Gospel Choir since Mika was apparently keen with having a cheeseburger

Wait, what? When did he want a cheeseburger? :lmfao:

OMG THAT PICTURE!!! :lmfao:

In that interview he done in OMM...when Mika asked them to sing "when you're young and you want some!" they apparently were like "you want what? a cheeseburger?"

OMG THAT PICTURE!!! :lmfao:

What? I thought it was fitting. :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

In that interview he done in OMM...when Mika asked them to sing "when you're young and you want some!" they apparently were like "you want what? a cheeseburger?"

Ohh, that's right! LMAO. The people in that choir must have thought he was a little bit nuts. :roftl:

:roftl:

It features the Andrae Crouch Gospel Choir who "refused to sing the line 'don't give it up when you're young and you want some'," as Mika tells it. "One of them stopped and turned to me and very slowly said: 'You want what? A cheeseburger?'" It's from the OMM interview

Edit: Oops, looks like I'm a little late. lol

If Mika's serious about starving himself, he does deserve to be smacked upside the head and fed a sandwich. :roftl:

Maybe he's such a musical workaholic :teehee: and he's so busy doing things that forgets to eat properly (something apart from junk food). Or maybe forgets to have a meal AT ALL. That happened to me, I even skipped lunch or breakfast and I didn't even think about it :doh:

he's asexual apparently :roftl:

maybe he hasn't got much time to think in having a partner now:bleh: and putting a lot of energy in his work he sublimates any other kind of impulse :blink:

(or not :aah:)

Funny how you can blame his busy agenda for everything :naughty: But in the end, who knows

*Mika at a meet and greet, 700 hysterical women (of all ages, shapes and sizes) bundle him*

Mika: OMG!!! WHO ARE YOU???

woman #1: MIKA, I AM YOUR MOTHER

Mika: Whaaa..??!!

woman #2: Nooo, I'M HIS MOTHER!

woman #3: I think you'll find I AM!!!

Girl # 1: *puts up her hand* I'm his girlfriend!!

Mika: Muuuuuuuuuuum??

700 women: Yeeesssss?

Mika: No, I want my REAL mother

700 women: Weee aarrrree yooouurr reeeaaal moootheerrr...

Mika: I want my teddy...

:naughty:

Maybe the " I'm gonna get you..we are gollllden...rawr" he said at Radio 101 can be changed for: "I'm your mother....grrrww!!". It would be more scary :roftl:

:naughty:

Maybe the " I'm gonna get you..we are gollllden...rawr" he said at Radio 101 can be changed for: "I'm your mother....grrrww!!". It would be more scary :roftl:

"We. Are not. What. You. Think. We Are. We're your mo-ther. We're your mo-ther."

See but he's not talking about being naturally skinny. He's talking about changing his diet, restricting his diet, in a a last-minute bid to drop a few pounds because he was feeling neurotic about that video. :naughty:

I think (hope?) he was joking/exaggerating about the "living on fish oil and vitamins" comment, but this isn't about someone who is naturally thin and eats normally/healthily, and happens to stay really skinny. This is about someone who is already rather thin potentially taking an unhealthy route to losing weight. If Mika's serious about starving himself, he does deserve to be smacked upside the head and fed a sandwich. :roftl:

I think the MFC-Mika-mothers (myself included...:wink2:) are just concered about the boy.

Being naturally thin is something different the dieting when it is not necesary.

You're totally right, yes, but the reason why I say this is that I don't really believe that he did actually starve himself or diet :naughty:

Oh, come on people! Don't you know Mika already? He tends to exagerate a liiitle bit. He said he starved himself for the video, when all he probably did was give up beer for two days:roftl:

Exactly :thumb_yello:. This is what I thought when he said it: that he just gave up a few things or watched what he ate for a couple of days, or even ate very little for a couple of days because of the paranoia, or even maybe not even on purpose: maybe he was very anxious or something like that...And this is why I think that he's not being unhealthy.

I really don't believe that he lived on fish oils and vitamins for a few days, I just can't see it. I think that he's embellishing the truth as he often seems to like doing in order to create a funny story :naughty:. I don't think that Mrs P would allow him to go for a few days without her scrummy Lebanese food. This is the guy who keeps tweeting about how he's eaten until he poppled, has had a cheese overdose, and all that jazz. Seriously, dieting? I dob't think so :mf_lustslow:.

"Running around again! Running from mothers." :roftl:

ROFLL!!!!

*scene of Mika running like Jack Sparrow down the street...then when he's out the scene, a parade of 700 hysterical female fans follow after*

Mana we should make a script together :roftl::roftl:

:roftl::floor:

Caz you're great. And Mana, you too :thumb_yello:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

ROFLL!!!!

*scene of Mika running like Jack Sparrow down the street...then when he's out the scene, a parade of 700 hysterical female fans follow after*

Mana we should make a script together :roftl::roftl:

I'd be honoured! :shocked::tears:

I'm sure we could come up with something brilliant. :devil:

I always noticed it because it doesn't look like a natural laugh facially....the mouth is more raised when someone's laughing but here it just looks like he's screaming like a monkey :roftl:

HOOH HOOH HOOH HAA HAA HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!

:shocked:

:shocked:

:lmfao:

monkeyswb9.jpg

"We. Are not. What. You. Think. We Are. We're your mo-ther. We're your mo-ther."

"Running around again! Running from mothers." :roftl:

:lmfao: