Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to hear the new name!!! In all seriousness now, I'm really glad that he's changing it. I just didn't think that WAG was the right name :blink:

Same here, I'm really happy that it will be another title :) And I'm v curious for it!

he actually forgot his password! :roftl: i can't believe it!

aaaw can't wait to see the other artwork. i'm glad it's a surprise :wub2:

:roftl: on twitter at first I had read "passport" :lmfao:
I can't wait to hear the new name!!! In all seriousness now, I'm really glad that he's changing it. I just didn't think that WAG was the right name :blink:
same here

Am I the only lonely one who is annoyed that he is going to change the title now? :boxed:

*deafened by shouts of YEEEEEEEEEEESSS* :naughty:

I'm sure that there will be another couple of people who think the same...:naughty: I guess!

Now all he needs is to get himself a DECENT keyboard player before the next set of gigs, and he's all set :thumb_yello:.

I'm sure that there will be another couple of people who think the same...:naughty: I guess!

Now all he needs is to get himself a DECENT keyboard player before the next set of gigs, and he's all set :thumb_yello:.

I have only seen small hints, is David(Sunshine) back?:blink:

Edit:Okay, I just read the Luke Juby thread!

Edited by sienna

I think this has brought the OCD out in me (or something like that). :shocked:

It was announced as We Are Golden, it is being promoted as We Are Golden, in my head it is We Are Golden and yet it now isn't going to be We Are Golden. That just messes with my head :blink::aah:

It's like telling all your family and friends you are going to call your new baby Jack, and then calling him Jack for a month and then going to the Registrar to register the birth and changing your mind and calling him Arthur. IT AINT RIGHT :sneaky2:.

I think this has brought the OCD out in me (or something like that). :shocked:

It was announced as We Are Golden, it is being promoted as We Are Golden, in my head it is We Are Golden and yet it now isn't going to be We Are Golden. That just messes with my head :blink::aah:

It's like telling all your family and friends you are going to call your new baby Jack, and then calling him Jack for a month and then going to the Registrar to register the birth and changing your mind and calling him Arthur. IT AINT RIGHT :sneaky2:.

:lmfao: my mum did that!:roftl:

well not jack and arthur... but yeah...the same mess up:naughty:

My only concern is that the album has been promoted as We Are Golden. I hope the new title doesn't affect the sales.

But probably it won't, it is still the album by Mika... Unless he also changes HIS name!

But Mika has been saying since right before it was announced that he wanted to keep the title open so he'd be free to change it. When he said very shortly thereafter that he wanted to change it from We Are Golden I took him at his word (for once :teehee:).

I would imagine this was a case of people in certain places pressuring for something to release to the public while Mika carried on his own path taking his own sweet Mika time getting the artwork ready for release. At least they minimized confusion by using We Are Golden as a working title since it's the name of the single anyway, and not something entirely unrelated.