Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikasoundsreally sweet http://tinyurl.com/m9gsph19 minutes ago from web

mikasoundsi want a pot bellied pig as a pet, like george clooney but mine will have a tattoo, they are clever, portable and well if your hungry...

mikasounds@Rakpenguin63 what's izzard been saying, love him

mikasoundscan you chip a pot bellied pig like you can a dog?

mikasoundsamazing http://bit.ly/uo7GI thank you @MaccHammond i can travel on a plane with my pig now. Joy

congrats Rose!!!

I sat there looking at it stunned for 30 seconds before I started jumping up and down in the chair!:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

is he going to eat his portable little cute pig if he's hungry????:shocked:

:sneaky2:

I was wondering that, but then again, I guess that there's no chance if he doesn't eat anything but chicken....And somehow I can't see Mika eating raw pig that still has hair on it :lmfao:

Heck, I wouldn't :aah:

The thing about these pot bellied pigs is quite amazing though, they are extremely clever (more than dogs) and also very easy to train, etc... They make fantastic pets. I always wanted one but I don't think that my dogs would approve :naughty:. Plus, my Labrador already looks a bit like one anyway so I may as just pretend that he's one :fisch:

I was wondering that, but then again, I guess that there's no chance if he doesn't eat anything but chicken....And somehow I can't see Mika eating raw pig that still has hair on it :lmfao:

Heck, I wouldn't :aah:

The thing about these pot bellied pigs is quite amazing though, they are extremely clever (more than dogs) and also very easy to train, etc... They make fantastic pets. I always wanted one but I don't think that my dogs would approve :naughty:. Plus, my Labrador already looks a bit like one anyway so I may as just pretend that he's one :fisch:

They are very intelligent, and also grow very big!

Not condusive for a basement flat, I'd have thought!:naughty:

Pot bellied pigs sound like fun - but a bit of a handful :roftl:

http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/potbelliedpigs/a/pbpexpect.htm

"They are curious and playful, but also head-strong and sensitive. Without appropriate stimulation, they will become easily bored, and possibly destructive"

I think they will get on well with Mika :teehee:

Doesn't look like The Choir - just a choir - and not very big :teehee:

:doh:

Yeah it'd be amazing if the Andrea Crouch one was there:naughty:

Haha:teehee:

But still.. I think that means he'll play WAG:wub2:

:tears:

I like the BBC article about the girl. I think it's very moving. :wub2:

It is :wub2:

I like the fact that Mika reads the news :thumb_yello: he tweets about everything from Dubai to knitted villages - shows he is aware of the wider world, and not just tied up with pop-tart business :thumb_yello: