• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all.. I'm back!

TEEGS YOU'RE BACKK!! SO AM I!! BUT I WAS SOO WORRIED ABOUT YOUUU! :shocked:

The new Heores' season poster:

heroespostertb1.jpg

and this piece of news seems really funny and so Zachish...

http://zach-quinto.com/2009/08/zachary-quinto-saves-the-arcades/

CAN'T WAIT 4 HEROES nd LMAO! !!SAVE THE ARCADE!!

STAR TREK DVD RELEASE: 17th NOVEMBER 2009

:groupwave:

OMGG i'm tryin 2 catch up with all the gossip i've missed =S STAR TREKK!! I'M GETTIN IT ON BLU-RAY..

i've been away on camping trips nd whatnot all summer, just going 2 the nearest drive-in just 2 see ZQ on the big BIG screen! :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

By the way guys, have you seen this twitter customized bird? I love it!

twitterfqu.png

How about getting Mika one? :das:

I'm also working on one for MIKA right nowww :biggrin2:

TEEGS YOU'RE BACKK!! SO AM I!! BUT I WAS SOO WORRIED ABOUT YOUUU! :shocked:

I am back!!! And so are you!!! :naughty:

Can't keep me down for too long! Though I have a 3 hour psychological test in a few weeks time, and I have to do a driving test before they will reinstate my driver's licence...

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't laughed like this in a really long time!!! :floor:

This is Zach's new short movie: "HOSTAGE - a love story"

Enjoy it here:

http://www.zacharyquinto.com/news/2009/09/funny-or-die-before-the-door-present-hostage-a-love-story.html

:lmfao:

:bow:

Zachary Quinto is a genius!

And I see that someone counted how many times he said f**k...

Edited by nico_collard

For sure!

All I can hear in my head is ZQ swearing! :naughty:

And trying to get ready for chicken... reminds me of the Hands in Pants story! :das:

That's the effect that video has! :roftl: it lasted for me for like 30 minutes.... :aah:

Oh my, God, Tegan! :naughty:

and I'll be damned I've got something new....sending it right now! :aah:

I'm a quick reader... :teehee:

I decided I'd change my siggie from Adam Baldwin to ZQ... It's pretty simple, but I don't really know how to use those photoshop programs...

:jawdrop:

Oh my!!! :wub2: He is so handsome!

Well done!

• 4 weeks later...

The new Star Trek movie is a big epic, well filmed and enjoyable blockbuster of a movie.

But it is not Star Trek as any fan of the original series or TNG would have it, and it's enough to make Roddenberry turn in his grave. I grew up watching TNG particularly. THAT was Star Trek at it's finest. DS9 was similarly superb, and Voyager and Enterprise.... well. We won't mention those.

The simple fact that this entire thread is clearly about a good looking guy whose real name I didn't even know prior to seeing this thread is evidence of that.

The new Star Trek movie is a big epic, well filmed and enjoyable blockbuster of a movie.

But it is not Star Trek as any fan of the original series or TNG would have it, and it's enough to make Roddenberry turn in his grave. I grew up watching TNG particularly. THAT was Star Trek at it's finest. DS9 was similarly superb, and Voyager and Enterprise.... well. We won't mention those.

The simple fact that this entire thread is clearly about a good looking guy whose real name I didn't even know prior to seeing this thread is evidence of that.

Well, it all started with the movie, then we found ourselves talking about ZQ ... that's how it turned out into a "more like a Zachary Quinto" thread! :wink2:

Oh yeah, there's no bother with that at all! I'd probably do the same myself, I'm just adding my two cents to the production side of it all, if you get me :thumb_yello: I'm just a die hard fan of the original shows and the movie is too big a departure for me to consider it Star Trek (like many die hard fans). It's a great movie in it's own right, Zac and all :wink2:

Oh yeah, there's no bother with that at all! I'd probably do the same myself, I'm just adding my two cents to the production side of it all, if you get me :thumb_yello: I'm just a die hard fan of the original shows and the movie is too big a departure for me to consider it Star Trek (like many die hard fans). It's a great movie in it's own right, Zac and all :wink2:

Yeah, I've watched the Original Series after I saw the movie (no offense but I've never been into SF movies before) and I thought it was really incredible. How extremely forseeing Roddenberry was at that time is UNBELIEVABLE! I really enjoyed it! :wub2: And the new movie has it's own charm: it's new, it's shiny! The old one has just been printed with the shade of age in time but apparently it still fascinates people until these days!

In my opinion the OS is one of the best things of the '60's :biggrin2:

The original series and TNG are amazing. TNG is my favourite coz I did grow up with it, when I was in my pre-teen years it's what I used to watch with the family, even before I understood it.

Now I can watch it again and see so many more layers ethically, philosphically and so on and THAT'S what makes it Star Trek to me.

The original series and TNG are amazing. TNG is my favourite coz I did grow up with it, when I was in my pre-teen years it's what I used to watch with the family, even before I understood it.

Now I can watch it again and see so many more layers ethically, philosphically and so on and THAT'S what makes it Star Trek to me.

Can I just say A big THANK YOU! for bringing this thread back from the deads? :lol3::teehee:

Haha actually somebody else did, but they only did so to say 'Zachary Quinto', so I had to comment on the original show ;)

So do you like Deep Space 9, Voyager or Enterprise at all? I HATE Enterprise, Voyager is okay at times, and I think Deep Space Nine is rapidly becoming a favourite of mine, I adore Julian Basheer, I think he's gorgeous!

The different series had their hotties too! Chakotay in Voyager was hot, Riker in The Next Generation wasn't too bad and Shatner himself was okay when he was younger :thumb_yello: