.::Star Trek::.- more like a Zach Quinto thread

B!anka

Yep, he sure is...

I noticed that he was left handed when I was watching Heroes, then I saw a video of him signing autographs with his left hand...

Are you up to making a teenager happy today by sending her a video? :wub2:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And speaking of fascinating...

This is a video of a show called Off Centre... I've never actually watched it, but ZQ is very funny in this!

And now I want a guinea pig and call it Freedom... and my guinea pig will be bisexual... :naughty:

Oh, and now for something Star trek related... Here's Anton Yelchin talking about playing Chekov in Star Trek...

doesn't matter what you say, but how you say it :ap_rosetinted:

roflbot-mtW5.jpg

roflbot-BRHJ.jpg

apple.gif

Do you have that picture without the caption on it :blush-anim-cl:? They're adorable!

You know you spend too much time on MFC when you go see Star Trek for the fifth time (:naughty:) and recognize the gifs from here in the movie. I like that part.

Any chance you could get a picture of Vulcan Video?

I'll try to take a picture next time we go by it! We called the other location to ask if they were Vulcans, but the guy just kind of thought we were insane. :roftl:

And speaking of fascinating...

This is a video of a show called Off Centre... I've never actually watched it, but ZQ is very funny in this!

And now I want a guinea pig and call it Freedom... and my guinea pig will be bisexual... :naughty:

HA! that was amazing! I noticed the guy that played Sulu was in that clip too! hollywood is such a small world.

Do you have that picture without the caption on it :blush-anim-cl:? They're adorable!

You know you spend too much time on MFC when you go see Star Trek for the fifth time (:naughty:) and recognize the gifs from here in the movie. I like that part.

I'll try to take a picture next time we go by it! We called the other location to ask if they were Vulcans, but the guy just kind of thought we were insane. :roftl:

Nice! I haven't been to see it at the movies again, but a friend of mine gave me an illegal copy of it so I've watched it once of twice... and once it comes out on DVD I'll be buying it!

He thinks you're insane, and he works at a place called Vulcan video... right... but if you do, that'll be cool!

HA! that was amazing! I noticed the guy that played Sulu was in that clip too! hollywood is such a small world.

I saw him too... I didn't notice him at first, but when I rewatched it I giggled a bit cause he's in it...

Ok, I have a story!

I go to this island in Bulgaria for a short weekend-holiday and enter my hotel apartment. I walk in the living-room and I see this HUUUUGE, ENORMOUS tv with a home-cinema system and a DVD and I go like...:shocked: what are we doing here?

Then I start moaning about the thing that I didn't bring my PDP DVD with me...who would've known I'd find that THING there...:roftl:. I temper myself and then I try to open the Tv. It won't listen. After several trials of opening a poor TV I succeed. I start zapping and trough ALL those Bulgarian programmes I find VH1. There was a new show coming up next called: "Making the movie". I say to myself..."Oh, this is for me!" and then the TV just shuts down all by itself and after a second opened again. The night before I had seen a "Haunting" show and there were all these ghosts playing tricks like that on people. I get some chills but when I saw what movie the show was about I come off it.

"Making the movie: STAR TREK". I start jumping up and down on that couch on silent. The Tv shuts down again...then opened once again.

There was Chris Pine on the screen talking about God knows what, I wasn't listening, just wanted to see what ZQ had to say. There are some flash scenes from the movie and then Zach starts talking about how he got the role, then there was JJ talking a bit about the movie and the TV lets me down again. It's opening up again and there was this amazing advertisement on!:mf_rosetinted: The TV won't shut down this time, no sir! The show comes back, the TV makes it trough 3 more minutes and in the middle of Zach's speech about his eyebrows, he dissapears due to the wonderful TV. I go like: "Ok, then I'm kinda glad I left my PDP DVD at home!". The TV ressurects and I was happy to read the ending credits of the show. It took something like 15 minutes and that TV lacked cooperation.

The end! :biggrin2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I have a few things I wanted ot say about your story...

1. Yay for the big tv!

2. It sucks that the big tv wouldn't work properly...

3. Yay for the making of Star Trek!

4. :roftl: at ignoring Captain Fine...

5. Yay for ZQ!

6. Definitely a good thing you left the PdP DVD at home!

4. :roftl: at ignoring Captain Fine...

I don't really like him!:shocked::no:

He reminds me of a very self-centered classmate I can't stand of mine who acts/talks just like him...

A bientot.

Bianca

x

THERE MAY BE A STAR TREK SEQUEL!!!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/06/22/star-trek-writers-alex-kurtzman-and-roberto-orci-consider-the-sequel/#more-16593

BUT THIS TIME...

JACK BLACK was talking to JJ Abrams about starring in it as well:

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/06/22/jack-black-shares-a-little-bit-on-that-thing-hes-been-talking-to-jj-abrams-about/

What do you guys think of Jack Black as Harry Mudd??

I don't really like him!:shocked::no:

He reminds me of a very self-centered classmate I can't stand of mine who acts/talks just like him...

A bientot.

Bianca

x

I don't mind him... I much prefer ZQ... partly cause he's very pretty, but also cause he's an awesome actor...

THERE MAY BE A STAR TREK SEQUEL!!!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/06/22/star-trek-writers-alex-kurtzman-and-roberto-orci-consider-the-sequel/#more-16593

BUT THIS TIME...

JACK BLACK was talking to JJ Abrams about starring in it as well:

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/06/22/jack-black-shares-a-little-bit-on-that-thing-hes-been-talking-to-jj-abrams-about/

What do you guys think of Jack Black as Harry Mudd??

I heard that about a possible sequel...

And I heard about Jack Black being Harry Mudd, but also read that it was a rumour and it was very unlikely (I get all the articles and stuff linked to me through Twitter)...

If he is going to be Harry Mudd I'm okay with it as long has he doesn't make it a laughing stock... I would hate for Star Trek to be ruined because Jack Black can't be a bit more of a serious actor..

I also heard somewhere that they were going to put Khan into the sequel... if they do that it'll be a waste...

zq1.jpg

zq10.jpg

zq3.jpg

zq5.jpg

011.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

xx

GAHHH I LOVE IT!

:aah::biggrin2::blush-anim-cl::biggrin2::aah:

From the moment I saw these photos on his website, i've been searching EVERYWHERE! online for this issue of GQ...

But thanks sooo much! I'm at my grandparents house this weekend and the internet is quite slow...

now I can just come on here instead of the actual site

- it takes a while for the images to fully load!

Now that I easily have these photos... I can photoshop them into icons and avatars! I'll post them up as soon as they're done.

GAHHH I LOVE IT!

:aah::biggrin2::blush-anim-cl::biggrin2::aah:

From the moment I saw these photos on his website, i've been searching EVERYWHERE! online for this issue of GQ...

But thanks sooo much! I'm at my grandparents house this weekend and the internet is quite slow...

now I can just come on here instead of the actual site

- it takes a while for the images to fully load!

Now that I easily have these photos... I can photoshop them into icons and avatars! I'll post them up as soon as they're done.

Cool! glad you liked them!

The thing is that most of them are outtakes of the original photoshoot of GQ.

When I've been to Paris 2 weeks ago, I was looking for "Q magazine" the one in which Mika had an interview, but I ran over the german GQ and looked through it and there is was the interview of ZQ along with the pictures. The only thing that kept me away from buying it was because it was in german, and the price was too high for some pictures I already have and I can print them at the greatest size I want for a smaller price, yeah...so.:aah:

• 2 weeks later...
I know nico_collard posts in here fairly often so just in case you guys miss this, nicocollard's sister Zoe has just let us know that she is in intensive care after a seizure. All to do with these migraines she's been having.... There is a thread for her also

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18888

We're all hoping she has a quick and full recovery.

I'm getting there... I've been working pretty hard trying to walk and use my right hand... but still need help walking... I'm hoping to be leaving hospital around Thursday next week. I'm just glad I have internet access, I was starting to go nuts without MFC...

I'm getting there... I've been working pretty hard trying to walk and use my right hand... but still need help walking... I'm hoping to be leaving hospital around Thursday next week. I'm just glad I have internet access, I was starting to go nuts without MFC...

So glad to see you back on the site! I would go a bit mad without any internet myself.