.::Star Trek::.- more like a Zach Quinto thread

B!anka

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks!

I have to say, the extras are pretty good (not that I've watched all of them)...

Oh! :blink:

*goes looking for the Star trek DVD in all the stores in her small town :fisch:*

The extras is the only thing I'm buying the DVD for :lol3:

Oh! :blink:

*goes looking for the Star trek DVD in all the stores in her small town :fisch:*

The extras is the only thing I'm buying the DVD for :lol3:

Zach is soo adorable in his... he keeps cracking up laughing at Simon Pegg and Karl Urban...

Ooooh, and guess what I got? I got a Sylar action figure for my birthday! :fangurl: [/offtopic]

• 1 month later...
Zach is soo adorable in his... he keeps cracking up laughing at Simon Pegg and Karl Urban...

Ooooh, and guess what I got? I got a Sylar action figure for my birthday! :fangurl: [/offtopic]

Oh really? Sylar... :wub2::lol3:

Ok...guess what I've got last week from my mum who had ordered it from Amazon without telling meeeee??? :das:

HINT: DA DVD! :biggrin2:

P.S. I've never got to tell you how I envy you for that siggie of yours! :fangurl:

Oh really? Sylar... :wub2::lol3:

Ok...guess what I've got last week from my mum who had ordered it from Amazon without telling meeeee??? :das:

HINT: DA DVD! :biggrin2:

P.S. I've never got to tell you how I envy you for that siggie of yours! :fangurl:

SHINY!!!

Awwwwww! Which bit of the siggie do you love, or is it the whole thing?

I was at a college basketball game last weekend and as I was leaving I saw this kid and I just :shocked: and did a double take because he looked exactly like Zach. So cute haha. I really wish I got a picture. He might have eaten my brain though... :roftl:

Awwwwwwwww! Too bad you missed out on getting a pic!

I was at a college basketball game last weekend and as I was leaving I saw this kid and I just :shocked: and did a double take because he looked exactly like Zach. So cute haha. I really wish I got a picture. He might have eaten my brain though... :roftl:

Sylar...he doesn;t literally eat brains...:lmfao: he just opens skulls...:naughty:

SHINY!!!

Awwwwww! Which bit of the siggie do you love, or is it the whole thing?

!

The whole thing, lovely! I;m dead jealous!

When I grow up, I wanna get a siggie like yours! :teehee:

Sylar...he doesn;t literally eat brains...:lmfao: he just opens skulls...:naughty:

The whole thing, lovely! I'm dead jealous!

When I grow up, I wanna get a siggie like yours! :teehee:

That he does... my Sylar doll tried to open Spock's head when I first got him...

And my sister likes to make Spock do naughty things to Sylar :das:

Ooooh, of course! :doh:

And I'm sure you will get it... You just have to try and get all the band, they come out at different times, but they're usually happy to take pics and stuff...

I reckon it would have looked better if I got a picture with Mika at the gig, but that's okay.. I just used the one from last time...

That he does... my Sylar doll tried to open Spock's head when I first got him...

And my sister likes to make Spock do naughty things to Sylar :das:

Ooooh, of course! :doh:

And I'm sure you will get it... You just have to try and get all the band, they come out at different times, but they're usually happy to take pics and stuff...

I reckon it would have looked better if I got a picture with Mika at the gig, but that's okay.. I just used the one from last time...

Oh wait...you were a big girl...but didn't get to have a pic with Mika? :shocked: that's weird...

and do they like to take pics&all?...I had probably caught them on a bad day as they didn't seemed like to me! :huh:

damn it... :lol3:

oh and OMG! :jawdrop: that's not nice of your sister to do that! :lol3:

Oh wait...you were a big girl...but didn't get to have a pic with Mika? :shocked: that's weird...

and do they like to take pics&all?...I had probably caught them on a bad day as they didn't seemed like to me! :huh:

damn it... :lol3:

oh and OMG! :jawdrop: that's not nice of your sister to do that! :lol3:

Yep, sure was... I was lucky to speak to him...

They don't mind taking pics, well they didn't when we asked.. and maybe you did catch them on a bad day, who knows?

Yeah, she's evil at times :naughty: Actually, I should ask Zoe to ask the people who organise the conventions if they can do a Heroes one and get Zach to go... Even though I know how much he costs and he's not cheap.. :tears:

Wait, I think there's a Star Trek convention on in Sydney next year! Oooooh... I hope it doesn't clash with Mika..

• 3 weeks later...

Ooooh, I have to share...

I was searching for sound bites from the movie to use as message tones on my phone and I came across this:

http://video.hollywoodreporter.com/services/player/bcpid6555681001?bctid=22699435001

Seriously, watch this video... it's related to trekkers :naughty:

I also found a site where you can download soundbites... click on the links, and when you're on a particular page you can listen using a media player on the right of each individual page... if you scroll down the page a bit there is a bit where you select the soundbite you want and download it.

http://www.soundboard.com/results.aspx?keyWord=star%20trek

Ooooh, I have to share...

I was searching for sound bites from the movie to use as message tones on my phone and I came across this:

http://video.hollywoodreporter.com/services/player/bcpid6555681001?bctid=22699435001

Seriously, watch this video... it's related to trekkers :naughty:

]\

Haha, I'd never seen this video before. Very funny.

Hi there,

I'm a Trekkie, too. I love TNG, especially Data :rip_1:

The new film isn't that bad. Zachary Quinto does a really good job :mf_lustslow: but sry Chris Pine is just :thumbdown:

Out of curiosity, what don't you like about Chris?

I thought he did a pretty good job...

I have to say though, I thought Anton Yelchin, Simon Pegg and Karl Urban did better than the original actors :teehee:

I don't really know. It's just a feeling.

He'd need to be more charismatic.

They;re like Yin and Yang...I mean in this first movie, when they were opposite as personality, but now that they became friends maybe he could learn a bit from Spock! :lol3:

I can't believe that this thread is still "alive" :lmfao:

HI5!!!

Chris Pine is very very VERY annoying. :aah:

I don't really know. It's just a feeling.

He'd need to be more charismatic.

Ooooh, okay then... I don't mind him that much... then again, I don't pay a huge amount of attention to him :teehee:

They;re like Yin and Yang...I mean in this first movie, when they were opposite as personality, but now that they became friends maybe he could learn a bit from Spock! :lol3:

I can't believe that this thread is still "alive" :lmfao:

I guess you're right...

Yep, it'll still be going whenever there's something of interest... which probably won't be for a while, though if I posted every tweet I saw from the Star Trek twitter account it'd be more active...

Ooooh, okay then... I don't mind him that much... then again, I don't pay a huge amount of attention to him :teehee:

I guess you're right...

Yep, it'll still be going whenever there's something of interest... which probably won't be for a while, though if I posted every tweet I saw from the Star Trek twitter account it'd be more active...

That would probably make this thread the MOST active one! :aah:

Don;t bother tho. We should remember that it exists however until 2012 :lol3:

and also they have been thinking about the date very well: it's 29th of June. Few months before the end of the world. That would be just awesome to get to see STII before 21.12.2012..... :fangurl::doh::lmfao:

by the way, I still haven't got the point with this date. it doesn't look apocaliptic to me. :blink:

and also they have been thinking about the date very well: it's 29th of June. Few months before the end of the world. That would be just awesome to get to see STII before 21.12.2012..... :fangurl::doh::lmfao:

by the way, I still haven't got the point with this date. it doesn't look apocaliptic to me. :blink:

Oooh, I never knew when the world was gonna end... It doesn't seem apocalyptic at all.

It actually reminds me of Terminator 2, where they say that Judgement Day was something like the 28th of August 1997...

We sat there on the day that the machines were supposed to become self aware and watched the movie and laughed at it...