.::Star Trek::.- more like a Zach Quinto thread

B!anka

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh.. .I want one too!

I don't think there are any Star trek themed kids toys at takeaway places here... whjich is a shame..

Ooooh.. call him captain Kirk and see what he says! :naughty:

I think I will! I wonder if his parents named him after Captain Kirk . . . actually, I've always wondered that but never thought to ask.

That's so sad. Where do you live?

Glad to see I'm not the only one in here loving Star Trek! I recently watched the last serie: Star Trek Enterprise and I found the last movie so good! And now, I'm watching the original serie!

Of course Zachary Quinto is a big part of my new obsession :wink2: (I was already secretely in love with him in Heores) Perez posted some really good pics of him last week : http://www.tylershields.com/2009/05/28/zachary-quinto/

Ahh! Star Trek!! Ha so my dad and I have a bond with this show... I was actually named after the character Deanna Troy :teehee: So naturally we made it a date to see the new film and it ROCKED. ZQ is definitely adorable in this... much more than he was in Heroes. You don't know how bad I wanted Sylar to die in that show haha but I love it anyway :wink2:

Glad to see I'm not the only one in here loving Star Trek! I recently watched the last serie: Star Trek Enterprise and I found the last movie so good! And now, I'm watching the original serie!

Of course Zachary Quinto is a big part of my new obsession :wink2: (I was already secretely in love with him in Heores) Perez posted some really good pics of him last week : http://www.tylershields.com/2009/05/28/zachary-quinto/

I said I'll post some links on the first post, which I'll do right now! :wink2:

I think they sell them for about $20 here... they were on display, so that's not too bad...

Oh wow! That's very cool!

They always put Star Trek on late at nights here...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! I WANT THESE!

OMG star trek barbie dolls :roftl:

The only Star Trek thing that I have right now (beside all the movies) is a signed picture of Odo :roftl:

The one thing I always wanted was a communicator pin :blush-anim-cl: ...

...Oh gonna look on ebay now :teehee:

I think I will! I wonder if his parents named him after Captain Kirk . . . actually, I've always wondered that but never thought to ask.

That's so sad. Where do you live?

You should ask... that would be cool if they did!

I live in Australia, in a town called Orange... Not that I go to takeaway places much, but I haven't seen anything advertised so I guess there's nothing... I know they have mini board games at mcdonalds...

Yay! Another trekker!

I have to ask a friend for Heroes... I'm sure he has it considering he's pretty much in love with Hayden Panettiere...

Ahh! Star Trek!! Ha so my dad and I have a bond with this show... I was actually named after the character Deanna Troy :teehee: So naturally we made it a date to see the new film and it ROCKED. ZQ is definitely adorable in this... much more than he was in Heroes. You don't know how bad I wanted Sylar to die in that show haha but I love it anyway :wink2:

That's so cool! I always liked Deanna...

I think I might've seen one ep of Heroes with him in it, and it was kinda weird...

I was named after a character in a TV show too... though it wasn't Star Trek (sadly)...

OMG star trek barbie dolls :roftl:

The only Star Trek thing that I have right now (beside all the movies) is a signed picture of Odo :roftl:

The one thing I always wanted was a communicator pin :blush-anim-cl: ...

...Oh gonna look on ebay now :teehee:

They're awesome! I want them, but not for that price... I might buy them later...

I don't have any Star trek things... though I saw a phone in the shape of the Enterprise!

I saw one on ebay! It was pretty cool... I almost bought it!

I saw my first "Original Series" episode last night!:mf_lustslow:

It was awesome! It was about Spock's wedding with T'Pring...:roftl: he almost killed Kirk :shocked:

I really enjoyed it! can't wait to see more!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I saw my first "Original Series" episode last night!:mf_lustslow:

It was awesome! It was about Spock's wedding with T'Pring...:roftl: he almost killed Kirk :shocked:

I really enjoyed it! can't wait to see more!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Awwwwwwwww! I haven't watched the original series for a long time! I might watch it after I finish watching Voyager...

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_startrek

^My new fav obession

:teehee:

s320x240

TIME TO GTFO R-PATTZ...THERE ARE TWO NEW QUEENS IN TOWN!

:bow:

I think it just became my fave obsession too... (oh, and I totally stole your siggie... ZQ looks frigging hawt there...)

Hehe, Captain Fine (I'm so gonna use that... cause he is)...

But I could do without RPattz in that Star Trek sandwich (mmmmm... imagine being squeezed between those two sexy men :das:)... I will admit, I'm a twilight fan, but I could do without RPattz and KStew... honestly, get rid of them and it would be a kick arse movie...

Aaaaanyways... I really need to upload all the pics and avatars and such that I found on Photobucket...

EDIT: *gigglesnort* I like how they called Enterprise The Abomination... because it is, I can't quite figure out which one I hate more... DS9 or Enterprise...

Edited by nico_collard

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_startrek

^My new fav obession

s320x240

TIME TO GTFO R-PATTZ...THERE ARE TWO NEW QUEENS IN TOWN!

I honestly couldnt agree with you more! I am so in love all you have to do is add Mika to those and well the Jonas Brothers(all three :roftl:) and I am set for life! hahahah... I just love that movie too much it is crazy! I wanna go see it again! and again. and again!:teehee:

I honestly couldnt agree with you more! I am so in love all you have to do is add Mika to those and well the Jonas Brothers(all three :roftl:) and I am set for life! hahahah... I just love that movie too much it is crazy! I wanna go see it again! and again. and again!:teehee:

:fisch:

*swaps Jonas Brothers for Hanson*

:naughty:

Sorry, couldn't help myself... not much of a JoBros fan...

LOL, I'm glad u liked my Siggy!

ONTD Star Trek is freakin hilarious...

I hope Star Trek will be what Batman Begins was to The Dark Knight...

I good movie that sets the stage FOR AN EVEN BETTER MOVIE in the future...

Nero/Eric Bana was gud, but we are gunna need a stronger villian in the next one...

I trust JJ will-pull-it-off

BTW: Happy Day After Your 32nd B-DAY ZQ!

:biggrin2:

I just wanna pull away from the :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: over JJ and Zach for oneee minute (haha sorry :blush-anim-cl:) and say how excited I was to see Simon Pegg up there as Scotty. I love him. ("Shaun of the Dead" = Outrageously funny and cute)I really wanna see how he turns out as Scotty in future films.

newtrek.JPG

LOL, I'm glad u liked my Siggy!

ONTD Star Trek is freakin hilarious...

I hope Star Trek will be what Batman Begins was to The Dark Knight...

I good movie that sets the stage FOR AN EVEN BETTER MOVIE in the future...

Nero/Eric Bana was gud, but we are gunna need a stronger villian in the next one...

I trust JJ will-pull-it-off

BTW: Happy Day After Your 32nd B-DAY ZQ!

:biggrin2:

It really is good... I have a really cool moving pic here, I'll have to upload...

I think it will...

I thought Eric was good, but maybe I'm biased towards Aussies! And maybe towards kiwis too...

I heard that they're going to put Khan in as the new villian in the next movie... I hope it's a rumour and not true cause they have a chance to get right away from the original movies...

Wow... I missed his b'day.. bugger...

Oh well, happy belated b'day ZQ! :wub2:

I just wanna pull away from the :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: over JJ and Zach for oneee minute (haha sorry :blush-anim-cl:) and say how excited I was to see Simon Pegg up there as Scotty. I love him. ("Shaun of the Dead" = Outrageously funny and cute)I really wanna see how he turns out as Scotty in future films.

newtrek.JPG

That's cool... I have to admit Simon Pegg did an awesome job as Scotty... I just wanted to reach into the screen and give him a sandwich!

And I thought the guy who played Chekov was very cute... and very clever!

I think it was excellent casting, though I found it slightly off putting watching someone I've seen in an Aussie soap as Kirk's father (Chris Hemsworth was in a show here called Home and Away.. it just seems wrong!)...

I love Anton, he was so funny!

And he's 17, WHAT A BADASS!

He's frigging awesome!

And he really is the cutest thing since tribbles... I loved the bit where he's running to the transporter room going "I can do this! I can do this!" :fangurl:

Saw the film on Sunday, felt like the only nerd in the cinema, cheering and whooping everytime a new (old) character was introduced or something you knew would be of importance in the series..

it was SO AWEEESOOOOME :D :D :D

Awwwww!

My sister and I were laughing and clapping when characters came on screen...

I'll even admit it, when Kirk's dad died I was a bit teary... and that doesn't happen often...

Hey cool, StarTrek fans on this forum :D

I am a long-time trekkie...ever since TNG showed on television (late 80's i think).

I had all video's (yes, you read it; VI-DE-OS) of voyager and a lot of DS9 and TNG as well.

Love the movie too even tho my favourite is still 'first contact'.

I just love Patrick Stewards acting....

Edited by Janena

He's frigging awesome!

And he really is the cutest thing since tribbles... I loved the bit where he's running to the transporter room going "I can do this! I can do this!" :fangurl:

When me and my cousin watched it online, I literally screamed,

"RUNNNN RUSSIAN KID RUNNNN!"

So funny

chekov2.gif

Edited by CartoonKellyGreen