.::Star Trek::.- more like a Zach Quinto thread

B!anka

I'm getting there... I've been working pretty hard trying to walk and use my right hand... but still need help walking... I'm hoping to be leaving hospital around Thursday next week. I'm just glad I have internet access, I was starting to go nuts without MFC...

Hi, Nico!

Sorry, I;ve just seen this! :blush-anim-cl:

Gotta tell you, you're the soul of this thread! It was dead without you! :huglove:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the thread has a new name, because...well, the most "Fascinating" part of Star Trek was obviously Spock (Zach Quinto) for some of us...

I think I'll light this thread up a bit with some pics of the guy previously mentioned, I really love (the pics of course :mf_rosetinted: )

CopyofNHQ_0005.jpg

Copyof003-hq_011.jpg

010_012.jpg

Copyof0031.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

I just love the way his hair looks in the last 4 pics!

00001f.jpg

00002f.jpg

00007f.jpg

These ones are rather funny in my opinion!

hq001.jpg

Oh, and don't stare too much, might damage you power of concentrating on other things...

I like the jacket he's wearing in this pic. If I didn't already have a background I like one of these pics would probably be the background on my laptop.

Shall I show you more of this photoshoot? : http://zach-quinto.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15

erm...the backround...I can't really give up on my Mika backround too soon for a ZQ one. :aah: Is enough that my Spock poster is bigger than any other Mika framed pictures I have around in my room. (it's like 80cmX50cm) it's HUGE. :freak:

Shall I show you more of this photoshoot? : http://zach-quinto.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15

erm...the backround...I can't really give up on my Mika backround too soon for a ZQ one. :aah: Is enough that my Spock poster is bigger than any other Mika framed pictures I have around in my room. (it's like 80cmX50cm) it's HUGE. :freak:

Thanks for posting the link! *sigh* So pretty. :wub2:

I finally got around to asking one of the managers at work if his parents names him Kirk after Star Trek. He said no, they just liked the name. And it was a good thing it was me asking the question otherwise . . . *Gasp! Empty threats!*

Me and another lady I work with have decided we're going to call him Captain Kirk anyway. :teehee:

I finally got around to asking one of the managers at work if his parents names him Kirk after Star Trek. He said no, they just liked the name. And it was a good thing it was me asking the question otherwise . . . *Gasp! Empty threats!*

Me and another lady I work with have decided we're going to call him Captain Kirk anyway. :teehee:

that's so cool! :naughty:

Live long and prosper!

Just stopping by to say hi to Bianca....LOL...;)

Hi, Wonka!:teehee:

Best pictures ever!

yeah, they're VERY nice!:wub2:

YOUR SIGGIE IS KILLING ME!!! :lmao:

I have just written today a review of STAR TREK on my blog, here it is, if you're interested:

http://thewhitefeather.wordpress.com/2009/07/19/space-the-final-frontier-star-trek-2009/

To be continued:

"Zachary Quinto - one of Hollywood's too well-kept secret (with pictures I promise)"

and

"Heroes - more than ordinary comic book like heroes"

Hi, Nico!

Sorry, I;ve just seen this! :blush-anim-cl:

Gotta tell you, you're the soul of this thread! It was dead without you! :huglove:

Awwwwwwwww!

I better not leave again...

So, the thread has a new name, because...well, the most "Fascinating" part of Star Trek was obviously Spock (Zach Quinto) for some of us...

I think I'll light this thread up a bit with some pics of the guy previously mentioned, I really love (the pics of course :mf_rosetinted: )

Okies I took the other pics out, but yummy!

Oooooooh... big poster...

*favourites the photoshoot*

Yay! That sounds like fun!

Awwwwwwwww!

I better not leave again...

!

:huglove:

Okies I took the other pics out, but yummy!

!

You shouldn't have! :no: I just renamed it because I thought it was more appropiate as the main subject clearly isn't Star Trek. :naughty:

Oooooooh... big poster...

*favourites the photoshoot*!

Glad you liked it! :teehee:

Ok...will bring some good news in a moment! :boing:

STAR TREK DVD RELEASE: 17th NOVEMBER 2009

:groupwave:

Was really wondering what could I possibly ever ask Santa for this year! :naughty:

Here are more detail about it: http://trekmovie.com/2009/07/17/complete-details-on-star-trek-movie-blu-ray-and-dvd-releases/

All I can say is that It is worth it apparently...a lot of nice features. :das:

Your attention for one moment:

27zorc.gif

NICE FLARES

That is all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYZBwTNXNXM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Flj%2Dtoys%2Ecom%2F%3Fjournalid%3D20045564%26moduleid%3D1374%26preview%3D%26auth%5Ftoken%3Dsessionless%3A1248562800%3Aembedcontent%3A20045564%25261374%2526%3A&feature=player_embedded

Was really wondering what could I possibly ever ask Santa for this year! :naughty:

Here are more detail about it: http://trekmovie.com/2009/07/17/complete-details-on-star-trek-movie-blu-ray-and-dvd-releases/

Woooooo! Can't wait!

I probaby won't get to buy it until December though. November is NaNoWriMo, the fewer distraction the better. :naughty:

Hello girls!

My sister, Superstar, and I are on vacation in California right now, but we wanted to report an exciting incident from today! We were eating ice cream in San Francisco, and one of the men making the ice cream looked so much like Zachary Quinto! We took a bunch of not so candid pictures of him, but didn't dare talk to him ("Is your birthday June 2? Are you 32 years old? ARE YOU SPOCK?!?!"). We can't upload the pictures from here, but we'll be sure to share some when we get home!

Can't wait until November 17!

WOW! JJ! :shocked: Thanks! :biggrin2: I love the trailer!!!!:mf_lustslow: You know what I am mostly looking forward to? The special documentaries with the deleted scenes...of which I heard in the book (listened to the book aswell, narrated by mr. Quinto himself :das: ) and MOSTLY the director's comments on the movie. I LOVE THAT PART. Especially for a director-to-be like me, that's a gem!!!

And besides those flares are awesome and give the movie this unique spark. Damn I really feel like watching the movie again now!

Hello girls!

My sister, Superstar, and I are on vacation in California right now, but we wanted to report an exciting incident from today! We were eating ice cream in San Francisco, and one of the men making the ice cream looked so much like Zachary Quinto! We took a bunch of not so candid pictures of him, but didn't dare talk to him ("Is your birthday June 2? Are you 32 years old? ARE YOU SPOCK?!?!"). We can't upload the pictures from here, but we'll be sure to share some when we get home!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's hilarious!!! I can imagine the poor guy like? :blink: "Who?"

Edited by B!anka

bananatrek.gif

just because the .::Star Trek::.-more like a Zach Quinto thread deserves a bump as it's an infinite source of :lol3:

hey, are you making fun of my thread? :aah::roftl:

glad it made you laugh anyway...:blink:

YAYNESS!!!

I told mum too... I think she was surprised it was coming out so soon...

Hello girls!

:naughty:

Very cool!

bananatrek.gif

just because the .::Star Trek::.-more like a Zach Quinto thread deserves a bump as it's an infinite source of :lol3:

:lmfao:

I love how the banana is in there!

• 4 weeks later...