So...You are all here to talk about ME??

MIKAMOUSE#!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I worked in a supermarket a few years ago, we used to have two warehouses, one upstairs and one downstairs.

If someone wanted another person to go to the downstairs warehouse they used to put a call out for that person to go to the bottom warehouse.

"bab spanky go to the bottom warehouse please"

I always used to have a little giggle to myself as I imagined a warehouse full of bottoms. :naughty:

When I worked in a supermarket a few years ago, we used to have two warehouses, one upstairs and one downstairs.

If someone wanted another person to go to the downstairs warehouse they used to put a call out for that person to go to the bottom warehouse.

I always used to have a little giggle to myself as I imagined a warehouse full of bottoms. :naughty:

:naughty: the more I think on that the more I giggle

:naughty: that's a funny one.

I have been Mikamouse since 1974, what the hell and who the hell here THINKS they are MY NAME???

i hear you my friend.

there's another dilek on twitter and she has more followers than me which is really annoying.:thumbdown:

i've been "dilek" since 1985:sneaky2: