Acoustic shows photographs and filming

Ok after quite a few questions regarding what can be taken abd recorded at the acoustic shows here team M's reply :

No filming (us of a camcorder to record the show) is allowed , but cameras to take photographs is.

FD - I would just add to be careful with the use of flash , this could be an issue

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok after quite a few questions regarding what can be taken abd recorded at the acoustic shows here team M's reply :

No filming (us of a camcorder to record the show) is allowed , but cameras to take photographs is.

FD - I would just add to be careful with the use of flash , this could be an issue

But how can they prevent people from filming?:blink:

I don't know if in the middle of all those color lights, someone will notice the flash of a compact camera. But you're right, sometimes that can be very annoying!:wink2:

I hope we don’t have problems with the security mans on the entrance!

But how can they prevent people from filming?:blink:

They don’t have a way to know! Unless you have a few moments with your camera in the same position! That might be suspicious!:naughty:

Well in Japan they just snatch your cameras away, and I have seen people being made to delete stuff too. (Last week at Katy Perry they were quite violent)

But surely in civilized places they won't do that?? Guess we will find out...:boxed:

You can easily hide a camera:blink:

Filming and hiding a camera at the same time seems difficult!:naughty:

I would really advise to listen to them , but everyone has free will.

Please just remember for London its a theatre,its a totally different vibe to anything else weve done before

I’m sure everyone will be conscious and we won't have problems with cameras!:thumb_yello:

I don't think they would snatch your camera away unless you are willfully denying a request to stop filming. And they can tell if you're filming. Don't kid yourselves. All depends how much they are bothered about enforcing it.

At my last concert we were caught filming, and the security lady just came up to us and told us not too. I think if she saw us doing it again it would've been different.. I think warned once, watched closely, and maybe kicked out if caught again?? :dunno:

Im going to let you all make your own minds up ... this was the info anyways:biggrin2:

Just sent Allegra a text, to ask if she could let us know if they have any problems with this.

I totally do not understand this part :blink:

can someone explain please?

Just sent Allegra a text, to ask if she could let us know if they have any problems with this.

I think it's down to the venue Rose and what works or doesn't work in Berlin isn't necessarily what will happen at the other venues. The fact that it's an operating church could be a further issue.

You can take photos but without a flash. You can't take videos at all.

:boxed: I only have a crappy 4 megapixel camera, if I take pictures without a flash they will all be black :boxed:

Guess I have to take alot of pictures before and after then :aah: