Win Tickets to See Mika in Paris!

dcdeb

Bann_Mika.jpg

WIN TICKETS TO SEE MIKA IN PARIS FROM GOOM RADIO

From now until June 10, Goom Radio offers you the chance to win tickets for the acoustic concert of Mika on the 11 and 12 of June at the Cirque d'Hiver in Paris!

To do this, listen to Têtu Radio VIP Radio at goomradio.com When you hear 2 Mika tracks back to back, send your details to mika@goomradio.com.

Mika is the most important artist in recent years! Don't miss the chance to see him on stage to perform his greatest hits and new tracks!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicky, what are you going to do if you win?

Travelling to Paris with the TGV? :biggrin2:

I tried to buy tickets for Brussels, but unfortunately I didn't get them, so why not try this way for Paris?

Oops, I thought the Netherlands was "Norvège" :D

I'm flooding, sorry...

*Clac*

:roftl: The same here; when they posted the announcement of the tour dates, I had to check my atlas first :blush-anim-cl:

Because I don't understand the French announcement on the radio, I want to check two things:

- Does back to back means two songs after each other?

- In the French announcement I hear two songs of MIKA after each other, I don't think that counts, does it?

Can someone please give an answer to my questions? I'm not a prodigy of languages :blush-anim-cl:

Because I don't understand the French announcement on the radio, I want to check two things:

- Does back to back means two songs after each other?

- In the French announcement I hear two songs of MIKA after each other, I don't think that counts, does it?

Can someone please give an answer to my questions? I'm not a prodigy of languages :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, back to back means two whole songs, one after the other. =]

I don't think the songs in the announcement count, it's more than likely going to be two whole songs. =]

Yeah, back to back means two whole songs, one after the other. =]

I don't think the songs in the announcement count, it's more than likely going to be two whole songs. =]

Thank you!

Always looking for darns in the rules :wink2:

Thanks very much for the link, I just came back from the radio station I won two tickets for friday the 12th, and I will have the avaibility to share this moment with my two cousins (my little cousine of 10 years old and her mother) - I had already one for the 12th but now that I have two more, we can be together :) they love also Mika but they are not active on any message board, it's because of them I discover Mika in january 2008, that night they were so exited to show me a video (it was Relax) from this singer that made them dance and sing :wub2: so it's a good return because they never have the opportunity to see him play live before :teehee::wub2: -

By the way it proove that it was not a fake game from this radio, their studios are amazing :wub2: , people are very nice and young over there :thumb_yello: - Another person has also win two tickets but I don't know if it's for the 11th or the 12th...

Thank you again dcdeb ;)

Thanks very much for the link, I just came back from the radio station I won two tickets for friday the 12th, and I will have the avaibility to share this moment with my two cousins (my little cousine of 10 years old and her mother) - I had already one for the 12th but now that I have two more, we can be together :) they love also Mika but they are not active on any message board, it's because of them I discover Mika in january 2008, that night they were so exited to show me a video (it was Relax) from this singer that made them dance and sing :wub2: so it's a good return because they never have the opportunity to see him play live before :teehee: -

By the way it proove that it was not a fake game from this radio, their studios are amazing :wub2: , people are very nice and young over there :thumb_yello: - Another person has also win two tickets but I don't know if it's for the 11th or the 12th...

Thank you again dcdeb ;)

Congratulations! :clap: