Documentary about the MFC, WE NEED YOU!

IngievV

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww shiet, we only had Danika interviewing so she might have missed you! Well you can still make your own video though:thumb_yello:

Yeah it was just too many people, there's no problem:bleh:

Hmmm I'll think about that! Though I only have a standard camera, not a video one... I'll try to make it :biggrin2:

Yes, I remember that initially the docu would be about Life as a Mika Fan, but we're totally going to change it. With the help of my partner in crime José, we're going to make a documentary entitled:

MFC; THE STORY SO FAR

When it is done, the dvd will be given to Mika and made available for all you MFCers ofcourse. But this project can't succeed without the help of YOU the Mika fans.

We're preferably looking for MFCers who are willing to be interviewed in London next Monday, so if you happen to be there and want to appear on the dvd, please let us know. We want MFCers who have been here from the beginning and newbies as well so do not hesitate to sign up. Even if you're not in London, you can still send in your videos, as long as you've got a good camera which can make HQ videos to film it.

Also, we would like to ask if someone with a good camera is willing to let it be used for filming. We already have Danika as a camerawoman, but anyone else willing to do the job as well with a good camera is more than welcome. Also we request that if you film, you also ask Mika, the band, John and Andy a couple of questions for the docu if you have the chance.

The whole project will be quite professional, with our amazing José editing it all, so if you could help us make this dvd a succes, we'll be eternally grateful!

Deadline for sending in your videos is the 21st of July

You can send in your videos by sending me a cd, or making them available for download, as long as the quality remains!

WOW,awesome idea! :shocked:

if I had a good camera,I do a video..but I don't know :|

Noone interviewed me but ok:huh:

Sorry I didn't get the chance to. There were so many people and most of them were like interview me later (which I never got to do) and by the time I actually started interviewing properly it was time to go to our seat.

Sorry I didn't get the chance to. There were so many people and most of them were like interview me later (which I never got to do) and by the time I actually started interviewing properly it was time to go to our seat.

No no it's okay, I understand it and you did a great job between so many people!

Cute interview Rose:biggrin2:

Ah, you've seen it now, Danikas a very good interviewer.

I kind of got a bit stupid when she asked me the "what the craziest thing you've done for MFC?" It was just such an obvious answer.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I kind of got a bit stupid when she asked me the "what the craziest thing you've done for MFC?" It was just such an obvious answer.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

No it was not stupid at all:biggrin2:

Nah it was really cute, don't worry:thumb_yello:

Pffft! It was a pile of poop! :roftl:

ROFL, I didn't know where to start with that question :roftl: Obviously I said about the MySpace competition. I can't remember how much detail I gave though. Grr, I wish I knew what the questions were so then I could have planned my answers...soon as she started firing my mind went blank, hence the stuttering LOL!! :roftl:

But Danika did a very good job, she was asking questions without looking at her note pad! I was like whoooaaa did you memorise it all or something?! :roftl:

ROFL, I didn't know where to start with that question :roftl: Obviously I said about the MySpace competition. I can't remember how much detail I gave though. Grr, I wish I knew what the questions were so then I could have planned my answers...soon as she started firing my mind went blank, hence the stuttering LOL!! :roftl:

But Danika did a very good job, she was asking questions without looking at her note pad! I was like whoooaaa did you memorise it all or something?! :roftl:

Do you know how hard that was? :roftl: I had to think about the questions while the interviewee was speaking. That's my secret :das: So yes, I was half not listening to what you guys were saying :roftl:

Do you know how hard that was? :roftl: I had to think about the questions while the interviewee was speaking. That's my secret :das: So yes, I was half not listening to what you guys were saying :roftl:

Wells thanks LOL!!! :roftl: I'm kidding.

So...when are we gonna get to see this? Oh gosh I bet mine's awful! Shoot me.

Wells thanks LOL!!! :roftl: I'm kidding.

So...when are we gonna get to see this? Oh gosh I bet mine's awful! Shoot me.

Anytime mate, anytime :biggrin2: Well, if you want I could send you the video of you being interviewed?

Hey Danika, you could interview me in London this summer :original: It would just be in the deadline, cause I arrive on the 19th!

[btw, I opened a thread about that: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18806

End of thread-advertisement.]

Ok! That'd be good :biggrin2: *goes to spam link*

where you the girl with the big badge? i wish i had known i woulld have loved to have said hi to you:biggrin2: i was chatting with bex and rose when u came for her but i hadnt read this thread so i didnt know!!

where you the girl with the big badge? i wish i had known i woulld have loved to have said hi to you:biggrin2: i was chatting with bex and rose when u came for her but i hadnt read this thread so i didnt know!!

Yeah, that was me :D Oh, so that's who we took Rose away from :naughty: You had a kid with you, right? I remember. I should have prob made the effort to say hi but wasn't sure who everyone was :naughty:

Yeah, that was me :D Oh, so that's who we took Rose away from :naughty: You had a kid with you, right? I remember. I should have prob made the effort to say hi but wasn't sure who everyone was :naughty:

yes that was me!!! such a shame after all this time:naughty: i was the same, ppl looked familar but i didnt say hi cos i just wasnt sure of names, i thought u looked familar thou!! next time:thumb_yello:

yes that was me!!! such a shame after all this time:naughty: i was the same, ppl looked familar but i didnt say hi cos i just wasnt sure of names, i thought u looked familar thou!! next time:thumb_yello:

Yes, exactly. Well now we know, so onto next time, whenever that may be :teehee: