Documentary about the MFC, WE NEED YOU!

IngievV

So now we can say the circle is closed then! Do you say that in English?

Back to fangirlie basics!:naughty:

And btw where's your "wedding picture" I mean the first one you had in your sig, I miss it!:teehee:

It is still there, it's the pic on the right:roftl:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is still there, it's the pic on the right:roftl:

Yes I know but the first one was really beautiful, this one is good too, but the first one looked so clean designed, like a piece of art and you could actually take it for a private pic with only you and Mika, the kind of pic a photographer would take!:wink2:

Yes I know but the first one was really beautiful, this one is good too, but the first one looked so clean designed, like a piece of art and you could actually take it for a private pic with only you and Mika, the kind of pic a photographer would take!:wink2:

Shall I change it back then?:biggrin2:

:huglove:

You should have the one you like best your self of course!

Don't mind a little crazy old lady!:roftl:

I respect the views of my elders on such important issues:mf_rosetinted:

And I have to say...that pic is really beautiful...:wub2:

Now I've saved it as a memory!:wink2:

Everything for you my love:wub2:

Ooh I'm flattered. Never thought people would respond this way to a pic:roftl:

Well, we're gonna start putting it all together in the beginning of August. We want it to be done in September, before he starts touring again, and editing it all will be a lot of work, so let's say 25th of July I want to have every video. You can either put it on a cd to send it to me or you can make it available for download somewhere, as long as the video will be HQ:thumb_yello:

Ok cool, sounds good. Will start thinking of ideas :wink2::biggrin2:

i'd like to take part but what i'm wondering is what time & where will you be doing the interviews? (I presume it'll be at the theatre) i won't be arriving in london til late afternoon on monday

i think it'd be kinda cool to take part but I reckon i'd make such a div of myself i'm quite shy & really am quite gibberish :aah::naughty:

well if anything it may give Mika a good ol' giggle :roftl::naughty: so I guess it'd be still a good thing right lmfao:biggrin2:

Should I wear big sign on my head so everyone knows where the interviewer is? :roftl:

Love the idea though, can't wait to do this. And if you guys don't bite me I shall not bite back, I promise :mf_rosetinted:

Should I wear big sign on my head so everyone knows where the interviewer is? :roftl:

Love the idea though, can't wait to do this. And if you guys don't bite me I shall not bite back, I promise :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe:teehee::mf_rosetinted:

You should at least make yourself known haha. Maybe hold a sign that says: Mrs. Fluffington?:roftl:

Well I think some shots of the MFC gathering and at the theatre will be good, to not keep the scenery the same all the time:naughty:

You should at least make yourself known haha. Maybe hold a sign that says: Mrs. Fluffington?:roftl:

Well I think some shots of the MFC gathering and at the theatre will be good, to not keep the scenery the same all the time:naughty:

That was my original plan :teehee: Oh the power of the fluff :mf_rosetinted:

And I'll do some of those that are staying at mine just so I can upload those on my laptop already and have more space left on my camera. That's not an invitation to go stalking my house btw guys :mf_rosetinted:

That was my original plan :teehee: Oh the power of the fluff :mf_rosetinted:

And I'll do some of those that are staying at mine just so I can upload those on my laptop already and have more space left on my camera. That's not an invitation to go stalking my house btw guys :mf_rosetinted:

Riight I shall tell everyone:roftl:

Great! Oh and I'm making sure Freddie also brings his camera. It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it:mf_rosetinted:

Make sure you interview Deb and Fred apart from the others...somewhere quiet:aah: Yeash I know my fellow MFCers:mf_rosetinted:

Riight I shall tell everyone:roftl:

Great! Oh and I'm making sure Freddie also brings his camera. It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it:mf_rosetinted:

Make sure you interview Deb and Fred apart from the others...somewhere quiet:aah: Yeash I know my fellow MFCers:mf_rosetinted:

Great, the more cameras the merrier. Oh what would do without you master Ingie :bow:

I will do :thumb_yello: And also when I interview the MFCers how long do you want each interview to last? Or min/max how many minutes?

I have now got a Mrs Fluffington badge. Nice and huge :mf_rosetinted:

Great, the more cameras the merrier. Oh what would do without you master Ingie :bow:

I will do :thumb_yello: And also when I interview the MFCers how long do you want each interview to last? Or min/max how many minutes?

I have now got a Mrs Fluffington badge. Nice and huge :mf_rosetinted:

I think the interviews can be around 5 minutes..? Depends on the answers they give actually. If they have a lot of interesting things to tell [maybe a nice anecdote:biggrin2:] it can be a bit longer..

You deserve that badge! :thumb_yello::teehee:

I think the interviews can be around 5 minutes..? Depends on the answers they give actually. If they have a lot of interesting things to tell [maybe a nice anecdote:biggrin2:] it can be a bit longer..

You deserve that badge! :thumb_yello::teehee:

Ok, great :thumb_yello:

Thank you, thank you. Though I might give it to Rose once I'm done with it :teehee:

Alright, some question suggestions. You can make up some more if you like!:thumb_yello:

When did you join the MFC?

How did you find out about the MFC?

How much time do you spent on there?

How important is the MFC for you?

What is the craziest thing you've done thanks to the MFC?

Do you think you would be just as crazy about Mika if you weren't an MFCer?

What's the best thing about the MFC?

What do you think Mika thinks of the MFC?

Have you met many friends at the MFC?

Do you think the MFC has been important for Mika's popularity?

What would you do if the MFC disappeared and never came back?