Mika Songs For Sorrow Book/EP delayed

So he's got all the missing copies :sneaky2:

Not all, just the ones Sandbag thought were his secret orders to check upon them... 'cause they know Willywonka does not live in Portugal :no:

Wonder if Alice got her copy ...

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't have to return the copies straight away - I can wait for a few days to see if yours arrive. :wink2:

Seriously, you're the EP fairy.

:flowers2:

Mine is HOPEFULY coming home after almost 2 months waiting and after being shipped twice to the wrong adress...

How is that possible???? I'm sure the same thing happened to mine. :hair: And they are "checking". And "checking". And "checking".

:blink:

Wrong address? Where could they have possibly send it to? Mika?:blink:

Yep, they sent it to Mika so he can personally deliver it to me...:mf_rosetinted:

So he's got all the missing copies :sneaky2:

Not all, just the ones Sandbag thought were his secret orders to check upon them... 'cause they know Willywonka does not live in Portugal :no:

Wonder if Alice got her copy ...

Exactly!

It's nothing but a conspiracy theory between da Mastah and Sh*tbag...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: :lmao: this thread amuses me more and more :lmao:

Seriously, you're the EP fairy.

:flowers2:

How is that possible???? I'm sure the same thing happened to mine. :hair: And they are "checking". And "checking". And "checking".

And it rains and rains, rain, rain, rain...

:groupwave:

I'm happy for you! :biggrin2:

I'm still waiting for mine. :dunno:

:huglove:

They've got it all mixed up I'm sure, my Portuguese friends got it long ago, so if it was by country I'd have it, guess it has something to do with order n. and credit card payments...:blink:

Hope you get yours very soon!!!:thumb_yello:

CARAI TAVA A VER QUE NÃO!!! :boing:

Isn't it beautiful? :wub2:

AI MILHER É MUITA LINDO!:naughty::wub2:

OMG, i can't beleive this is STILL going on !!! i got my EP just over 3 weeks ago, to be honest guys i'm angry for you, because i know what you guy's are going through !!! i waited ages for my EP, have any of you made any conplaints ???

OMG, i can't beleive this is STILL going on !!! i got my EP just over 3 weeks ago, to be honest guys i'm angry for you, because i know what you guy's are going through !!! i waited ages for my EP, have any of you made any conplaints ???

Did!

A lot!:sneaky2:

Lost the count of how many emails I sent!

Last one was NOT very pleasant to read, indeed!

It finally got here, today!

****bag, gotta hate them!:sneaky2:

Did!

A lot!:sneaky2:

Lost the count of how many emails I sent!

Last one was NOT very pleasant to read, indeed!

It finally got here, today!

****bag, gotta hate them!:sneaky2:

have you got the magic numbers also? :sad:

Got my EP!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Kerascoet and Mistry being my fav!

Yay! :thumb_yello:

I'm still waiting mine :sneaky2:, despite the thousands of mails I sent to Sandbag, they keep telling me to check with my local post office (I did it four times, you bastards!!!!!!), I got really angry!!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you! :biggrin2:

I'm still waiting for mine. :dunno:

:dunno:

I really don't know what to do anymore! And distances make it even more difficult. I wish I could be there to go and scream at them or something!

Countless emails. Countless replies from them. "Please, reconfirm your address", "we're checking", "please check with your local post office", "please check with your local post office", "please check with your local post office" and "please check with your local post office" have been the most usual.

Yay! :thumb_yello:

I'm still waiting mine :sneaky2:, despite the thousands of mails I sent to Sandbag, they keep telling me to check with my local post office (I did it four times, you bastards!!!!!!), I got really angry!!!!!!!!

:dunno:

I really don't know what to do anymore! And distances make it even more difficult. I wish I could be there to go and scream at them or something!

Countless emails. Countless replies from them. "Please, reconfirm your address", "we're checking", "please check with your local post office", "please check with your local post office", "please check with your local post office" and "please check with your local post office" have been the most usual.

I know, it makes you :furious: , and feel like :bonk: them, doesn't it ?

Still they kind of grow on you :blush-anim-cl: : I received my copy, at long last, a couple of days ago and now I miss the daily emails :tears::crybaby: .

But I am happy the cd made it across the Channel in a little over 2 months :pbjt: .

Cheers,

Id3

Still they kind of grow on you :blush-anim-cl: : I received my copy, at long last, a couple of days ago and now I miss the daily emails :tears::crybaby: .

But I am happy the cd made it across the Channel in a little over 2 months :pbjt: .

Cheers,

Id3

It was probably Little Lady Jane dragging a raft, holding it in a string, with a package with your cd on it. It takes its time, she is really small you know!:wub2::wink2:

Cheers,

Id3

:shocked::shocked:

I will probably be retired when I get my second copy.

I may be already deaf. :tears: