Mika Songs For Sorrow Book/EP delayed

Yes, whining is your option :thumb_yello: Seriously, Helen said that anyone

with problems with their order should contact her at the email

address I posted. She is doing her best to sort it out, although I

don't think she's the one actually responsible for the order mistakes.

But by all means, email them and let them know -- provide order

numbers and details so they can see what's going on. Good luck!

Have already emailed them several times, took me 3 mails to explain that the EP I'm missing should be part of the order I recieved :blink: didn't hear from them after they asked for my order number as reply to my email with the order number as subject. For some reason I don't feel they really take me seriously, but it might just be their own unique helpless style :dunno:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have already emailed them several times, took me 3 mails to explain that the EP I'm missing should be part of the order I recieved :blink: didn't hear from them after they asked for my order number as reply to my email with the order number as subject. For some reason I don't feel they really take me seriously, but it might just be their own unique helpless style :dunno:

I ordered 3 - only got one :dunno:

I sent them back a copy of the order to show I had paid for three copies. Haven't heard anything yet :sad:

I still havent recieved my EP either:sneaky2: i email everyday now and all i get is the email saying someone will reply to me within 24hrs!!!! No-one does!!!! Its the worse service iv known and i will never order from them again!!! I order from Amazon all the time and i get my stuff within days!!!

I agree Sandbag suck:sneaky2:

I still havent recieved my EP either:sneaky2: i email everyday now and all i get is the email saying someone will reply to me within 24hrs!!!! No-one does!!!! Its the worse service iv known and i will never order from them again!!! I order from Amazon all the time and i get my stuff within days!!!

That's so strange....

1., I received the EP in Hungary the day after some UK fans received theirs...

2., Sandbag always replied to me, whatever I asked...

I was wondering whether this non-delivery has anything to do with the postal services...

When I received my EP, for example, I was shocked to see how that huge pack was sticking out of my mailbox :shocked:- basically anyone could have taken it ...

Also, it is a non-registered delivery so there is no way you can trace what is happening to the parcel...

To conclude, I think they should have sent the EPs with registered mail....

You're not the only angry one. :no:

I haven't received my second Book+EP yet. I've just written my first complaint e-mail to Sandbag and got an automatic reply. But I doubt I will ever get my second copy or my money back. :sad:

The second copy was for a MFCer who couldn't buy online. I'm glad I told her: Go ahead, buy your copy at the gig and have it signed, I will keep the copy I bought for you, you can't miss the chance of having your book signed. Thank God she bought it in Milan, otherwise she wouldn't get hers now! :sneaky2:

£15 adieu! :giveup:

That's so strange....

1., I received the EP in Hungary the day after some UK fans received theirs...

2., Sandbag always replied to me, whatever I asked...

I was wondering whether this non-delivery has anything to do with the postal services...

When I received my EP, for example, I was shocked to see how that huge pack was sticking out of my mailbox :shocked:- basically anyone could have taken it ...

Also, it is a non-registered delivery so there is no way you can trace what is happening to the parcel...

To conclude, I think they should have sent the EPs with registered mail....

mmmm dunno cos im tracking the order on mikasounds and it says "not dispatched" mayb they ran out:boxed:

They where good about the tickets when i mailed them with a problem but iv heard nothing about the EP which IMO is not good enough!

You're not the only angry one. :no:

I haven't received my second Book+EP yet. I've just written my first complaint e-mail to Sandbag and got an automatic reply. But I doubt I will ever get my second copy or my money back. :sad:

The second copy was for a MFCer who couldn't buy online. I'm glad I told her: Go ahead, buy your copy at the gig and have it signed, I will keep the copy I bought for you, you can't miss the chance of having your book signed. Thank God she bought it in Milan, otherwise she wouldn't get hers now! :sneaky2:

£15 adieu! :giveup:

Sorry your having problems 2!!!

I was stood next to them at Sadlers Wells but as i had ordered one i didnt buy one cos i didnt want 2 now iv ended up with none:boxed:

mmmm dunno cos im tracking the order on mikasounds and it says "not dispatched" mayb they ran out:boxed:

They where good about the tickets when i mailed them with a problem but iv heard nothing about the EP which IMO is not good enough!

Mine says dispatched, so... :tears:

PS they've probably run out, if they have sent some people 2 or 3 copies they hadn't ordered. :sneaky2:

Mine says dispatched, so... :tears:

PS they've probably run out, if they have sent some people 2 or 3 copies they hadn't ordered. :sneaky2:

Oh NOOOO!! so yours as been lost in the post? awwww that's awful. im at least hopeful that i may get one thats been sent back or a refund if there arent any left!!

Like Susie said they should have been registered mail:thumb_yello:

They've just replied! :shocked:

Hi,

Apologies for the delays – we have been awaiting a delivery of stock to fulfil your order and do hope these will be back with us next week and your order dispatched as soon after this as possible,

Kind regards

Sandbag

Sorry Sandbag for whining. :blush-anim-cl:

*starts hoping* :wub2:

They've just replied! :shocked:

Hi,

Apologies for the delays – we have been awaiting a delivery of stock to fulfil your order and do hope these will be back with us next week and your order dispatched as soon after this as possible,

Kind regards

Sandbag

Sorry Sandbag for whining. :blush-anim-cl:

*starts hoping* :wub2:

... this is most ridiculous, though...

If they really ran out that's because they were sending EPs to people who only ordered digital downloads...:sneaky2:

It's not fair... and they are completely disorganised.

This situation is really appalling! :shocked:

They have run out? How can this happen?

They must have known at the time the thing went on sale how many copies they would have available to sell. Nothing seems to be logical though, with Sandbag.

So, some people who didn't order it are receiving it - and presumably being billed for it - and others who ordered three are only getting one, and some are getting sweet FA?? What a shambles :sneaky2:.

Roll on the album, which I will be buying in person from my local HMV :thumb_yello: I don't give a monkeys about 'Mika points'.

This situation is really appalling! :shocked:

They have run out? How can this happen?

They must have known at the time the thing went on sale how many copies they would have available to sell. Nothing seems to be logical though, with Sandbag.

So, some people who didn't order it are receiving it - and presumably being billed for it - and others who ordered three are only getting one, and some are getting sweet FA?? What a shambles :sneaky2:.

Roll on the album, which I will be buying in person from my local HMV :thumb_yello: I don't give a monkeys about 'Mika points'.

Exactly! A mess with the tickets and with the Book/EP, too! Those who pre-ordered were served worse (and later) than the other people who didn't buy from Mika Store. :sneaky2:

I think lots of people will do without those damn points. :naughty:

Exactly! A mess with the tickets and with the Book/EP, too! Those who pre-ordered were served worse (and later) than the other people who didn't buy from Mika Store. :sneaky2:

I think lots of people will do without those damn points. :naughty:

I'm ordering the album from Amazon.:naughty:

Well done. :thumb_yello:

Especially because the living-room gig is already mine. :mf_rosetinted:

Hope you bought your furniture from Sandbag, then there'll be room for a larger audience :mf_rosetinted:

Hope you bought your furniture from Sandbag, then there'll be room for a larger audience :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I didn't, but don't worry, apart from my grand piano there isn't much furniture around. I got rid of two armchairs when I bought my piano. I'm still not forgiven for that. :naughty:

Tsk tsk pianists. :king:

So, there will be a place for you. :wink2:

OMG are you kidding me!??!! :boxed: I can't believe this! I've been horribly broke all month, and could not afford the EP/book earlier. Pay day is finally here, and now they've run out! Argh, I am not happy right now! :aah:

Then again, I would be much more upset if I did order it, and pay for it, then never receive it. That's terrible guys!

Edited by DaMango

:roftl:

I didn't, but don't worry, apart from my grand piano there isn't much furniture around. I got rid of two armchairs when I bought my piano. I'm still not forgiven for that. :naughty:

Tsk tsk pianists. :king:

So, there will be a place for you. :wink2:

ooooh I'll reserve a seat on the piano then :boing: I suppose you've already reserved the seat on Mika's lap, right? :teehee:

Can't believe this is not settled yet... what a led down.. :sneaky2: Hope this issue gets solved soon.. I wonder if Mika knows anything about this??

The thing is, Mika shouldn't have to deal with things like this directly. He has people he's hired to handle things of this nature. And someone on his payroll obviously made the decision to go with Sandbag, and hence here we are today.

In terms of sorting out missing EPs and extra EPs, his management team have told us to have you guys contact Sandbag directly, as you've been doing. In terms of things going forward, however, we will outline for them exactly how frustrating it's been dealing with Sandbag, and the nature of the issues we've had with them. With any luck, they may begin searching for another online shop provider. I suppose time will tell.

ooooh I'll reserve a seat on the piano then :boing: I suppose you've already reserved the seat on Mika's lap, right? :teehee:

:naughty: Booked via Sandbag? :das:

I really regret that they didn't send me a free copy of the EP. It would be yours, then.

s

The thing is, Mika shouldn't have to deal with things like this directly. He has people he's hired to handle things of this nature. And someone on his payroll obviously made the decision to go with Sandbag, and hence here we are today.

In terms of sorting out missing EPs and extra EPs, his management team have told us to have you guys contact Sandbag directly, as you've been doing. In terms of things going forward, however, we will outline for them exactly how frustrating it's been dealing with Sandbag, and the nature of the issues we've had with them. With any luck, they may begin searching for another online shop provider. I suppose time will tell.

Thanks Mana- my heart really goes out to people who thought "pre-order" meant security.

Isn't Sanbag "Universal" under another name though- according to their website. The whole thing has been extremelet incompetant, but I suspect the nub of the problem, in the response Deb posted, is that Sandbag's supplies got sold at gigs.

Of course, if the pre-order had gone out on time, there would have been fewer sold at gigs. But again that might not have been under SAndbag's control.

Don't get me wrong, people have to deal with Sandbag, that's who their contract is with, I'm just suggesting that it might not be a case of whether Mika will work with Sandbag again, more that Sandbag might not want to work with Team Mika again. He did say that this small issue hadn't been organised by his record company