Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

I think that Mana and I are a very dangerous combination when we're side to side!!!!!! We feed off eachother's craziness and it just gets worse and worse, poor Mika!!!

Speaking of videos, here's a little update of what's up at the moment:

Mika - GRACE KELLY @Teatro Franco Parenti in Milan 060609

Mika - LADY JANE @Teatro Franco Parenti in Milan 060609

Mika - STUCK IN THE MIDDLE @Teatro Franco Parenti in Milan 060609

Mika - BLUE EYES @Teatro Franco Parenti in Milan 060609

Mika - TB @Teatro Franco Parenti in Milan 060609

Mika - BILLY BROWN @Teatro Franco Parenti in Milan 060609

Mika - GGG @Teatro Franco Parenti in Milan 060609

Mika - OVER MY SHOULDER @Teatro Franco Parenti in Milan 060609

I saw that some of you posted amazing videos!Thanks for sharing!

I've made some too, but not full songs because my bigger memory card decided to die and I had only another one of 2 GB

Anyway, here you can see the nicest part of the videos I've made.

Hope you'll like them!!!

Grace Kelly

Happy Ending

Stuck In The Middle

Toy Boy

Toy Boy end

Here're are the pictures, in case someone missed them in one of my previous post!

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/Sarinachan/Mika%20at%20Teatro%20Parenti/

thanks for the vids!

Hi girls!

Well... I'm not so good in english so I can't write a good report of that great gig.

The only thing that I can say is that it was the best MIKA's gig where I went.

Everything was perfect! :wub2: I had chance to meet HIM before and after the gig. HE was so sweet when I say HIM" CIAO" and HE replyed "CIAO" too :wub2:

Then, the gig was great, of course. I went to the stage and I was just in front of HIM. My heart was beating so hard but I was happy.

After the gig I met HIM again:boing: When I had HIM in front of me I gave HIM, fisrt t-shirt that I made for HIM, then I gave HIM the bag with my present that I made with some of you, MFCers. I talked to HIM explaining what it was and he sayd "wow! Thank you"... Then He sgned me a pic ( adding a tear under his eye) and then HE signed me the EP. Then... I asked him for a hug and... immediately... I was in HIS arms... :blush-anim-cl: What a great moment! :fangurl:

That was the best night of my life!!!!

THANK YOU, MIKA!!!!

This is my video of GOOD GONE GIRL

Tomorrow I'll post you some pics!

lovely report! how cool that he said ciao and not hi when you met him:biggrin2:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the first 2 of my pix... the mfc flag with the milan mika signature, and a pic of our new mfc-member with mika :bleh:

mfc-flag.jpg

Thank you for posting that Mellody :thumb_yello:

photos continued:

mailand39.jpg

mailand40.jpg

mailand41.jpg

mailand44.jpg

mailand45.jpg

mailand50.jpg

mailand51.jpg

i've uploaded more, if you use the image link and add the numbers from 01 to 51, you can see them... or as soon as i managed to link to them with thumbnails on my website, i'll post that link here too.

these pics are fantastic! t4p karin!

hi everybody! =)

i jump in to say something about last saturday in milan!

i arrived at the venue about at 9.40am and i was the number 13, if anyone remember me ;)

i'm italian and my name is monica, even if in the mika-web-world i'm known as violet and variations! =P

i met some of you and chatted a little in my not so good english! heaven knows what i said!!!

i felt like i already knew you because i seen someone at previous gigs and on videos and pics i found here and there, so i coundn't keep myself from introducing me and it's been a pleasure to know you finally in person!

i would like to thank everybody for the good time together!

first of all dani56 and robertina for working so hard in order to keep the queue affair quiet and organized! i guess it's been a big responsibility to accept, and a very hard thing to carry on through the whole day!

then i would like to thank sara for offering me to sign the mfc flag, i felt honoured as she offered me even in i told her i wasn't registered here! so i'm here also for this reason, after two years i felt like we were one big family of persons simply in love with his music, it seems that we're connected even if we don't know each other!

later i saw the flag again, and it was wonderful with all those names on it!

i remember the sweet tiibet with her beautiful light blue eyes who was coming from finland, and mana that someone told me is canadian!!! gosh!!!

plus two spanish girls, mellody from germany and lillibeth from france! sorry if i forgot someone!!!

i hope that all of you enjoyed you stay in italy and that everything's gone well!

i met also a bunch of italian mfcers as dani56, mikabunny, sarina, gracekelly85, allegra, robertina, mari62... and i'm surely not mentioning someone, i'm sorry!! i had such a great time with you on that carpet!!! the arrival of john while we were having our lunch has been so hilarious! as for the other girls i felt like i already knew you, and now i'm really happy to know you in person!

i skip the report of the gig, but i would like to say that's been a pleasure seat next to mana! she was on fire and i had so much fun dancing along with her!

i feel privileged for having the possibility to attend a show like that! i'll keep the memories in my heart for long time!

i'll always be grateful to mika for this project, i consider it a gift for the people who just love him as musician and artist.

for example in italy there's been no promotion for this event, or at least i didn't heard nothing about it. if you were there problably you knew it directly from his website!

i loved every moment of his performance, and tried to fix in my mind as much as possible, because who knows if we'll have the opportunity af a small gig again!

for this reason i haven't pictures of the show, but i have something of the after show autograph session! how many people were there form him??? i never saw so many people!!!

i had the feeling that there were many 'occasionals', and that made me happy and proud because his talent and his music won for sure!

right! i'm becoming sentimental, so it's better to stop writing!!!

thank you everybody for sharing reports, pictures and videos!

my pictures are coming soon and a proper introduction in the right thread too!

=)

Edited by Lil'Violet

good morning/afternoon/evening! [a seconda di quando posterai]

my name is angela, i'm a member of the italian forum hosted by the website http://www.mikamusic.it and my nickname there is michelangelo.

i would like to leave a short report of the day, post some pics and to thank robertina and dani56 for their precious and professional work in registering everybody's name and time of arrival, letting us entering in the venue very quietly and neatly by numbers we've been assigned

i arrived at the venue around 9am and i met some italian mfcers as dani56, sarina and mikabunny. later in the morning other italian friends joined us in the wait.

the atmosphere was so relaxed and funny, we laughed and chatted with everybody. or i should say that i tried to chat because i don't speak english, i'm sorry if i seemed weird, but my vocabulary is really poor! =P

i queued for 10 hours, but it was a pleasure!

around 6pm we started queueing by numbers so i met mikabunny, sariflor and mana again. they made us go inside 10 by 10 to have the real ticket, and after another short queue they let us go inside the theatre by numbers and in groups of 10. i would like to enter with a friend of mine who was 3 numbers after me, so i changed my position with the girl who followed me in the line. we entered in the room and we found two free seats in the front row, the stage was really very low and the piano was so close...

the concert's been wonderful, so warm and intimate. quiet at the beginning, but very energetic later. in the front row we had more space to dance when the rythm was high, but i saw that everybody was standig and dancing. on lollipop he was standing on the piano and invited us do go on the stage, we went all around the piano and jumped and sang with him!

after the gig we waited for him outside the venue, and after a not so long wait, he came outside and kind and friendly as usual signed stuff, received gifts and chatted with everybody

i'll post some pics and vids, the quality is pretty low but we weren't allowed to use the flash

a big hug to everybody!

pics:

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5313.jpg

hi everybody! =)

i arrived at the venue about at 9.40am and i was the number 13' date=' if anyone remember me ;)

i'm italian and my name is monica, even if in the mika-web-world i'm known as violet and variations! =P

i met some of you and chatted a little in my not so good english! heaven knows what i said!!!

i felt like i already knew you because i seen someone at previous gigs and on videos and pics i found here and there, so i coundn't keep myself from introducing me and it's been a pleasure to know you finally in person!

first of all dani56 and robertina for working so hard in order to keep the queue affair quiet and organized! i guess it's been a big responsibility to accept, and a very hard thing to carry on through the whole day!

then i would like to thank sara for offering me to sing the mfc flag, i felt honoured as she offered me even in i told her i wasn't registered here! so i'm here also for this reason, after two years [b']i felt like we were one big family of persons simply in love with his music, it seems that we're connected even if we don't know each other![/b]

i remember the sweet tiibet with her beautiful light blue eyes who was coming from finland, and mana that someone told me is canadian!!! gosh!!!

plus two spanish girls, mellody from germany and lillibeth from france! sorry if i forgot someone!!!

i hope that all of you enjoyed you stay in italy and that everything's gone well!

i met also a bunch of italian mfcers as dani56, mikabunny, sarina, gracekelly85, allegra, robertina, mari62... and i'm surely not mentioning someone, i'm sorry!! i had such a great time with you on that carpet!!! the arrival of john while we were having our lunch has been so hilarious! as for the other girls i felt like i already knew you, and now i'm really happy to know you in person!

i skip the report of the gig, but i would like to say that's been a pleasure seat next to mana! she was on fire and i had so much fun dancing along with her!

i feel privileged for having the possibility to attend a show like that! i'll keep the memories in my heart for long time!

i'll always be grateful to mika for this project, i consider it a gift for the people who just love him as musician and artist.

for example in italy there's been no promotion for this event, or at least i didn't heard nothing about it. if you were there problably you knew it directly from his website!

i loved every moment of his performance, and tried to fix in my mind as much as possible, because who knows if we'll have the opportunity af a small gig again!

for this reason i haven't pictures of the show, but i have something of the after show autograph session! how many people were there form him??? i never saw so many people!!!

i had the feeling that there were many 'occasionals', and that made me happy and proud because his talent and his music won for sure!

=)

ciao Monica!! :)

so glad you're joining us at last! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for yr report! it was a real pleasure to meet you in Milan and to share this amazing gig with you as well!! :wub2:

Re. bolded parts: feel exactly the same! and can't wait to see yr pics and welcome you in the introduction 3d!

my name is angela, i'm a member of the italian forum hosted by the website http://www.mikamusic.it and my nickname there is michelangelo.

i would like to leave a short report of the day, post some pics and to thank robertina and dani56 for their precious and professional work in registering everybody's name and time of arrival, letting us entering in the venue very quietly and neatly by numbers we've been assigned

i arrived at the venue around 9am and i met some italian mfcers as dani56, sarina and mikabunny. later in the morning other italian friends joined us in the wait.

the atmosphere was so relaxed and funny, we laughed and chatted with everybody. or i should say that i tried to chat because i don't speak english, i'm sorry if i seemed weird, but my vocabulary is really poor! =P

around 6pm we started queueing by numbers so i met mikabunny, sariflor and mana again. they made us go inside 10 by 10 to have the real ticket, and after another short queue they let us go inside the theatre by numbers and in groups of 10. i would like to enter with a friend of mine who was 3 numbers after me, so i changed my position with the girl who followed me in the line. we entered in the room and we found two free seats in the front row, the stage was really very low and the piano was so close...

the concert's been wonderful, so warm and intimate. quiet at the beginning, but very energetic later. in the front row we had more space to dance when the rythm was high, but i saw that everybody was standig and dancing. on lollipop he was standing on the piano and invited us do go on the stage, we went all around the piano and jumped and sang with him!

after the gig we waited for him outside the venue, and after a not so long wait, he came outside and kind and friendly as usual signed stuff, received gifts and chatted with everybody

i'll post some pics and vids, the quality is pretty low but we weren't allowed to use the flash

a big hug to everybody!

ciao Angela!!!

It was a pleasure to meet you in person as well!! :wub2:

Thank you so much for yr report and pics!! :wub2:

what a night!! Amazing and unforgettable indeed!!

ciaoooo marina!!! how are you???....amzing show.......reallly??:mf_lustslow:

Haahah vabbè...il mio inglese è una tragedia:teehee::roftl:

ciaoooooooooo!!!!!! I'm fine thanks, feel great!! :thumb_yello:

what about you?

yr English is good!

I've checked Mirtilla's Lollipop video and I was right: M does sing a little bit of I want you back at the beginning. He did the same in Berlin (checked that one, too), but I was probably less detached, since it was my first gig after months, and I didn't notice. :blush-anim-cl:

ciao Monica!! :)

so glad you're joining us at last! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for yr report! it was a real pleasure to meet you in Milan and to share this amazing gig with you as well!! :wub2:

Re. bolded parts: feel exactly the same! and can't wait to see yr pics and welcome you in the introduction 3d!

thank you mari, you're very sweet! :blush-anim-cl:

hopefully next time we'll have the chance to chat a little more!

hey! my italian friend angela joined us as well!!!

i promise that we won't chat w/each other! you can trust me!! =P

pics are coming! :biggrin2:

hi everybody! =)

i arrived at the venue about at 9.40am and i was the number 13' date=' if anyone remember me ;)

then i would like to thank sara for offering me to sign the mfc flag, i felt honoured as she offered me even in i told her i wasn't registered here! so i'm here also for this reason, after two years i felt like we were one big family of persons simply in love with his music, it seems that we're connected even if we don't know each other!

=)[/quote']

my name is angela, i'm a member of the italian forum hosted by the website www.mikamusic.it and my nickname there is michelangelo.

a big hug to everybody!

pics

Hey girls! It was a pleasure to meet you and to share the front row!! Such an incredible gig (the best by FAR!!), and you were all so lovely, that it was a great experience to spend a bit of time chatting. Even if we had to make up the language as we went along (including my invented Italian :roftl:)

See you in the future again!

IMG_5364.jpg

Oh no, I look like SUCH a fool, hahahahaha. I did love his pants though, he looked fabulous in the baggy trousers.

i arrived at the venue around 9am and i met some italian mfcers as dani56, sarina and mikabunny.

it was really a pleasure to meet you and you're right, there was a nice atmosphere :thumb_yello:

The pics are LOVELY!Thanks for sharing!

i met also a bunch of italian mfcers as dani56' date=' mikabunny, sarina, gracekelly85, allegra, robertina, mari62... [/quote']

I'm so glad we met at the gig!!!We enjoyed the queue even if it was veeeery long!!!

Hey girls! It was a pleasure to meet you and to share the front row!! Such an incredible gig (the best by FAR!!), and you were all so lovely, that it was a great experience to spend a bit of time chatting. Even if we had to make up the language as we went along (including my invented Italian :roftl:)

See you in the future again!

i'm happy to read that you consider the milan one your best gig! i feel even more lucky as in your siggie there is a pretty long list!

yes! i look forward to future concerts!!

I'm so glad we met at the gig!!!We enjoyed the queue even if it was veeeery long!!!

yes! almost 10 hours for me and even more for you! fortunately we could sit for most of the time!

i'm happy to read that you consider the milan one your best gig! i feel even more lucky as in your siggie there is a pretty long list!

yes! i look forward to future concerts!!

Not 'one of the best'' date=' but THE BEST :thumb_yello:[/color']

yes! almost 10 hours for me and even more for you! fortunately we could sit for most of the time!

LOL...yes....more than 10 hours for me adn Dani56 because we arrived so early :roftl::roftl: