Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

Maybe. But here you can't enjoy Greta's major spamming sessions of Rpattz photos! :naughty:

I don't think I'm particularly interested in pattinson, thanks. :naughty:

clara, è la foto di milano nell'avatar? :blink:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'm particularly interested in pattinson, thanks. :naughty:

clara, è la foto di milano nell'avatar? :blink:

si, è di Milano :wub2: il suo arrivo al teatro Parenti:mf_lustslow:

oh, he's a fine chap, I'm sure, he was ok in HP, I just don't find him attractive at all. but it's probably me, since the rest of the world seems to think it differently.. :naughty::insane:

If it reassures you, I'm not crazy about Rpattz either. I mean, he's not ugly, but it's not "my type" :naughty.

If it reassures you, I'm not crazy about Rpattz either. I mean, he's not ugly, but it's not "my type" :naughty.

oh, i'm fine, luv. thanks for saying. :wink2: I was just trying being diplomatic. not my kinda beauty either.

IMO Rob is ugly! :naughty: But he's a good actor, he's intelligent and sensitive. And he speaks very good English. :cheerful_h4h:

Ok we're off topic. :bye:

IMO Rob is ugly! :naughty: But he's a good actor, he's intelligent and sensitive. And he speaks very good English. :cheerful_h4h:

Ok we're off topic. :bye:

:floor::floor:

detto da te proprio non ci crede nessuno:roftl:

what is "IMO"?:shocked: cosa vuol dire?

don't find him good looking either, but to each one's own. :wink2:

not sure about his acting, only saw him in HP so far and I wasn't particularly impressed by his acting, though IMO no one of the youngesters in the cast is particularly skilled in acting yet. :blink:

I'd like to see his film about dali life though.

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

In My Opinion

And he is ugly. :sneaky2:

beh secondo me è solo "un pò carino", ma quando lo leggerà la Greta che secondo te Pattinsons è ugly non so cosa succederà:naughty:

SAYWHAT?!

visits_planet_hollywood_086.jpg

Rpattz is as ugly as Mika. :hair:

2vwe77n.jpg

They just need to find a balance between "out of bed on sunday morning" style & "thick makeup fundation /granny curls" look :cool:

as for the acting skills...he's an istinctive actor & I like it. It seems he's a bit "too intense" in New Moon, but that Twilight saga project is just ridicullous, the poor man doesn't know how to enrich his 2d character.

I loved Rob in TBMH & How to Be, he should do more bittersweet tragicomic indie movies :teehee:

He's just at the beginning of his career, just wait for Remember Me & Unbound Captives, they're more like serious films {even if reading the script..agh, american productions} :rolleyes:

SAYWHAT?!

visits_planet_hollywood_086.jpg

Rpattz is as ugly as Mika. :hair:

:roftl::roftl:

Greta, I was sure you would reply here after reading that sentence about Rob:roftl::roftl:

BTW...I think is a good looking guy....but I still prefer Mika...:wub2:

Edited by Sarina